Spinner Productions DJ & Karaoke Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tom was wonderful through this whole process. He took the time to get to know us and tailor his service to meet our needs. He also added a last minute video for us!

I would recommend Tom at Spinner Productions to anyone. Great!!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 892, Amsterdam, NY 12010

Always Affordable!

My goal for Spinner Productions is to provide professional entertainment to as many people as possible and to do this at affordable rates!

All parties include the ability to make request, all emcee functions, a professionally, yet appropriately attired DJ (myself), and a basic lighting package to illuminate the room and help set the d ancing mood.  If you need more, such more lighting, and/or props (such as glow necklaces or inflatable instruments) I would be happy to discuss those further via phone.

Overall, my job as your professional DJ & Emcee really is to make sure that not only is the dance floor hoping, but that your reception flows as smoothly as possible by coordinating with the rest of the wedding pros to ensure that you are in the appropriate spots when needed for whatever happens to be going on at the moment, from the grand enterance to the final farewell.

Details