Spice of Life Catering

Spice of Life Catering

Variety is the Spice Of Life!

1746 Lockhill Selma
San Antonio, TX 78213 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 2000
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Spice of Life Catering is a FULL SERVICE catering company that handles a wide variety of events for guests that number from two to two thousand. We pride ourselves on our culinary creativity AND our ability to deliver both quality and value on a consistent basis!  If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, please allow us to prepare a unique custom planned menu for you!

Visit Spice Of Life's new venue The Veranda at - http://www.theverandasa.com/ - and fall in love with old world romance and hill country escape right here in San Antonio.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very beginning, Spice of Life (Jessica & Chef Bomberg) were very accommodating and professional. I have been told I was a "Momzilla" during the process of planning our daughter’s wedding; however, I tend to disagree and call it being very particular about receiving excellent service. And Spice of Life was top notch, from assisting with placing us with other professional vendors (lighting, rental of tablecloths/chairs) and planning the menu for our event. The wedding went off perfectly due to the staff arriving on time, placement of tables/chairs as specified, the turn over after the wedding ceremony to cocktail hour and dinner was superior. Our friends and family are still talking about the flambe’ station and coffee bar! Also, I would to add the staff before/during/after the ceremony were great! There are not enough words to express our thanks to Jessica , Chef Bomberg and their staff for making our daughter’s wedding so memorable!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
I have worked professionally with Spice of Life Catering in the past and always found Chef and his staff to be consumate professionals, well-equipped, and of course the food is Always fabulous. I recently retained their services for a personal event for my daughter's coronation as a Fiesta Queen, and was more than thrilled with the quality of the food, and the excellent service that accompanied it. I highly recommend Spice of Life Catering for all your catering needs.
Spice of Life Catering is a wedding caterer from San Antonio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Hill Country, San Antonio, and Boerne. Spice of Life Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in cocktail reception, plated dinners, buffets, chef stations, bar service, and rehersal dinners
210-366-1220
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards