Special Day Bouquet

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I implore you to choose Special Day Bouquet for your wedding florist, or any special event. Barisn, the owner of Special Day Bouquet, is the most capable professional and I cannot say enough about her team and their attention to every detail. We had our first meeting only six months before our wedding and during our meeting she shared with me her extensive portfolio. I wanted to pick them all! She was really patient with me asking me specific questions to help me express what my vision for my wedding was. She really made me feel like she really cared about what I wanted. THEN, her ability to take what I said and convey it in such an artistic way was beyond my imagination. On my wedding day, I specifically remember how surprised and delighted I was at every turn. Once she presented the wedding party flowers, I was beyond impressed, from my bouquet, to both mothers’ corsages. Once I made it to the venue, she was just finishing up the final touches and I was giddy like a little kid in a candy store. I felt like I was in a dream asking, “This is for me? This is for us? Wow!! Look at that!! I know I said fall and pumpkins… This. Is. AWESOME!!” Barsin and Special Day Bouquet went above and beyond my wildest dreams. My guests are still raving about it, especially that the centerpieces lasted almost two weeks! Thank you Barsin for all you did, you are amazing. We’ll be calling your team again and again.

Special Day Bouquet responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Andrea for your very kind remarks. It was my pleasure. Wishing you guys every happiness.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Mahwah, NJ 07430

A Custom Design Floral Boutique.

Flowers are love's truest language. They offer cheer, comfort, delight, and joy with their colors, perfumes, and shapes.
But surely the lucky blossoms chosen to adorn a wedding celebration share the most festive of messages, expressing the happiness and romance of such a special day.

At Special Day Bouquet, our prompt, ... read more

At Special Day Bouquet, our prompt, professional staff is dedicated to making your wedding exceptional. We strive to enrich your surroundings with the freshest flowers, bringing beauty and elegance to your special event. If you are unsure of who, what, where and how many, don't panic. We will make planning your flowers a breeze!

Our artistic craftsmanship is second to none. We will work with you to accommodate your budget and make your special day an unforgettable memory.

We have recently added to our services exceptional Gifts of Gratitude, Custom Jewelry for Bride and Bridal party, and Everlasting Floral Designs.

Please contact us via e-mail www. info@specialdaybouquet.com or by phone 201-803-3996 to book your complimentary consultation with our designer and discuss your requirements.

+/- read less