Memory Preservation Specialists since 1976
Southern Flair Photography today!
1. Our reputation! Starting with your initial contact with Southern Flair, we strive to provide you with enjoyable experiences every step of the way. We have albums full of “Thank You” cards and notes from our previous clients. And many of them continue to make Southern ... read more
Southern Flair Photography today!
1. Our reputation! Starting with your initial contact with Southern Flair, we strive to provide you with enjoyable experiences every step of the way. We have albums full of “Thank You” cards and notes from our previous clients. And many of them continue to make Southern Flair their family photography studio!
2. Proven experience! Having photographed well over 3,800 weddings in the past 36 years, Southern Flair photographers have the experience and know-how to create beautiful portraits and wedding albums.
3. Fabulous guarantees! All photographs and traditional wedding albums purchased from Southern Flair carry a lifetime guarantee.
4. Our exclusive on-site Portrait Garden! Where else can you find a waterfall, Granny’s front porch, a gazebo, a huge Texas flag painted on the side of a building, plus many more unique and exciting sets in which to have your portraits created? An exlusive benefit for our clients only!
5. Understandable and flexible wedding collections! With a variety of wedding collections, we surely have something for everyone. And even then, all of Southern Flair collections can be adjusted to fit your own needs and wants.
6. You’re not alone in designing your album! We realize this is most likely the first album you have ever designed. Since this is a family heirloom, the staff of Southern Flair wants to help you make it a wonderful storybook, not a scrapbook.
7. Outstanding value! You can pay less or you can pay more, but you won’t get the coverage and value that Southern Flair provides you. We encourage you to compare before you sign a contract.
8. Meet your photographer before signing a contract! We don’t know how other studios can, in good conscience, ‘sell’ you on booking someone you haven’t met to be your wedding photographer. We want you to meet our photographers before signing a contract. Also, when you select Southren Flair for your wedding, you’re actually getting a highly trained team for your wedding day. Except for our smaller coverages, a second professional wedding photographer accompanies each of our two wedding photographers to help create wonderful images.
9. A Master photographer leads the way! Less than 8% of all professional photographers in the Metroplex have earned the Master of Photography Degree from the Professional Photographers of America. Southern Flair's owner, Dwayne Lee, not only holds this coveted degree, but he has also earned the Photographic Craftsman Degree as well. Heather Lee also received the Photographic Craftsman Degree in January 2013, making Southern Flair and even better choice for your wedding. Plus, Dwayne is the Past President of the Texas Professional Photographers Association and Past President of the Association of Wedding Professionals in Dallas. With this leadership, now you can see why Southern Flair is one of the premier wedding and portrait photography studios in the Southwest!
10. Our ‘Bridal Boutique’ is absolutely wonderful! From invitations to wedding gown cleaning/heirlooming and so much in-between, Southern Flair provides you with a one-stop shopping convenience that you just won’t find anywhere else.Southern Flair Photography
2214 W. Park Row Arlington, Texas 76013-3407
817.277.0477 and 214.773.1414
+/- read less