SMD Wedding & Portrait Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The photographs from my wedding are amazing! Wonderful quality, perfectly focused. It seemed like my photographer was everywhere he needed to be all at the same time, pretty remarkable. I'm so very thankful to have these snapshots of an awesome day to help me remember it forever.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Central FL, Mount Dora, FL 32757
BLOG

Capturing Your Special Moments is Our Business...

With 8-plus years of wedding experience, SMD Wedding & Portrait Photography aims to capture & preserve your wedding day memories from make-up to reception. Serving the Orlando & Central Florida area, our goal is to capture each of your special moments....and present them to you in a way that you'll cherish forever.   Pl
ease take the time to have a look at our packages, galleries, and overall style and feel.  If our style fits your needs, please let us know and we can discuss your wedding. We have sample albums and materials for you to view.    My philosophy on photographing weddings is very simple...stay behind the scenes and capture each and every special moment possible. My goal is to provide you with keepsakes such as the highest quality prints, DVD slideshows, and breathtaking albums that you will cherish for all of the years to come. My style is mainly that of a wedding-photojournalist, capturing the day as it unfolds. I also realize the importance of traditional wedding formals and will make sure to get those group shots that you need.   My job is one of the most important among all of the services you will require for your wedding. In 20 years, as you think back to your wedding day, you may not remember the name of your DJ, wedding planner, or even the photographer. The treasures you will always have, however, are your wedding photographs and/or album. This is something that you can always look back on, so you must decide now how you will want to remember the most special day of your new life.   Thanks for taking the time to look around my website. I can't wait to hear from you!    - Sam D.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes