SEK Productions, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

SEK Productions is amazing! My husband and I used SEK Productions for lighting and music and I cannot say enough great things about Chris and his team! They were SO easy to work with and the music was perfect! People danced all night, which is exactly what we wanted! Also, Chris met up with us at our venue to pick our lighting colors. All his equipment is wireless, so you won't see wires everywhere or have to worry about anyone tripping. Also, he has 30+ different colors to choose from, and we picked 4 different colors to use throughout the night. We didn't want neon colors because our theme was more vintage and our venue (Ram's Head Inn) is older and not as modern looking, so we were able to choose more pastel colors that went beautifully with our color scheme. Chris gave me his phone number so I could text him if I ever had a question, and he was always quick to respond. I didn't have to text him much though because he made the process so easy. My groom and I danced to a mash up of 4 songs our choreographer put together, and I was able to send Chris the mp3 through email so he would use it the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Chris and SEK Productions!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
1920 Kennet Ct., Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

The Sound & Entertainment Kings

SEK Productions, LLC is a team of professionals. Dedicated to our customers & to our craft. At SEK Productions we are single-minded in our pursuit of ONE goal: provide you and your special event with the most dynamic sound & lighting experience found in the entertainment industry. We'll take your next special event to a "higher level" and we guarantee it! We are the one and only....Sound & Entertainment Kings!

Details
Rentals: Lights
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)