SEK Productions, LLC

SEK Productions, LLC

The Sound & Entertainment Kings

1920 Kennet Ct.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

SEK Productions, LLC is a team of professionals. Dedicated to our customers & to our craft. At SEK Productions we are single-minded in our pursuit of ONE goal: provide you and your special event with the most dynamic sound & lighting experience found in the entertainment industry. We'll take your next special event to a "higher level" and we guarantee it! We are the one and only....Sound & Entertainment Kings!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that Chris and the people at SEK were a blessing to deal with for me and my husband. We met with 8 DJ's/lighting companies and decided to go with SEK after meeting Chris. He came to our home instead of making us drive to his location and went over everything about the equipment that SEK has and what services they provide for events. Between the date we booked our venue and the date of our event, our ballroom received a bit of a makeover. Chris met us at the venue both during and after the construction with lighting and set it up to give us an idea of the lighting display and to make sure that we were still satisfied with the look. I was shocked that he never charged us a single penny for the time associated with the multiple visits. We met 3 weeks prior to our big day and went over all of the names for our people and went over the music lists we set on SEK's website. We also went over some new lighting that they had picked up and whether or not it would work with the look we were going for. On our wedding day our venue had double booked our room and had an event there during the day only giving our vendors 1 hour to set up and Chris and his team at SEK set the entire room up with our uplighting, spot lights, intelligent lighting, etc.. within that time frame. When the music started it was all a great mix that really set the tone for the day. He honored our no play list even though people were relentless about getting songs played and handled himself very professionally. I know 2 guests at our wedding who intend to use Chris and SEK for their lighting and DJ services because of what they saw at our wedding. Simply put he was the best and if you are lucky enough to be able to get Chris and his people to do your event, I promise you that you will not regret it. Even my husband loved them and the work they did! Thank you very much Chris for everything and you'll definitely be seeing us at an event again!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Endorsements
I had the opportunity of working with Chris and his team this past November at a beautiful wedding at the Le Meridien in Philadelphia. First off, I just want to say that we had an absolute blast working together. Chris and his team were fun, energetic, creative, and very professional. The lighting was spectacular and unique, changing shades throughout the evening and set the perfect mood for the wedding. I know how pleased the bride and groom were by the effort that was put into this. Also, the sound was awesome and you could tell the crowd was pleased because the dance floor was NEVER empty. I highly recommend Chris and his team for your next event. If you want fabulous, you want Chris! I look forward to working with him again, again, again....did I mention again? 5 star professional!
SEK Productions, LLC is a wedding DJ and Lighting company from New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including Cherry Hill 08003, Philadelphia 19067, and Cape May 08204. SEK Productions, LLC is a professional wedding DJ service that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding dj, wedding lighting
856-885-8192
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment