205 Reviews for SEK Productions, LLC

Sound/PA System (19)
Liability Insurance (8)
Flat Screen (1)
205 SEK Productions, LLC Reviews

From the very second we booked through our venue (Valleybrook) we knew that we had made the right choice. We booked nearly a year and a half out from our wedding and leading up to the 2 weeks before the wedding I had completely forgot about uploading our song choices online. I had a moment a panic..but only to be reassured right away that I had plenty of time! I emailed Chris and not even 5 minutes later, I got a text from our DJ Kevin setting up a time to talk. Kevin was very flexible with time and understanding that we had very limited time to talk as I am a teacher and tennis coach and the end of the year is a hot mess (We ended school June 18 and got married June 23) We instant we spoke to Kevin he was able to understand the vibe that we were going for at our wedding - we wanted to keep our guests dancing the whole night while adding in some songs that everyone would love! We asked for a country/upbeat cocktail hour and with only a few artists that we liked, he made a great playlist for cocktail hour!! During the reception, he followed our playlist perfectly and supplemented with amazing song choices. He did a great job at reading the crowd - which was mostly couples in their mid to late 20's. We had such an amazing time at our wedding and I don't think my husband or I sat down the entire night! We also had uplighting from them and they matched our color perfectly! The uplighting added another element to the ballroom that we hadn't even imagined! Thank you to Kevin and SEK for providing 5 star quality service! We will definitely be recommending you to ALL of our engaged (or soon to be engaged) friends!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/23/19, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris was great at my wedding he played great wedding party music interacted with our families and always had a smile on his face I could see he was having a good time as well. My meeting with him were stress free and did everything I asked and promised me everything would be perfect and it was thank you Chris for makeing everything go perfect thank you again

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Chris was such an outstanding DJ! He gave us great advice on music selection and timing of events. From start to finish he was such an amazing host and entertainer. Chris was able to feel the vibe in our room and was able to play the right music to keep the dance floor packed! Everyone in my family keeps raving about how amazing he was! Overall, if you are looking to have a great time, you need to hire Chris!!

Profile Picture Angie , 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Chris DiNardo DJ our wedding and we could not be more happy with the experience. We had so much fun with him and dancing to the music he played!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an absolute dream to do business with & have to provide entertainment on our day! From our initial meeting to the online forms, our planning was simple and seamless. Chris provided us a cloud to dance on for our first dance and awesome effects for our initial introduction...everyone was wowed. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a blast. Thank you, Chris, for being such a wonderful part of our day. Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/20/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Our DJ, Joe, made our wedding perfect! He listened to all of our requests and tastes in music and used that to create an amazing playlist. The dance floor was packed all night! We would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was absolutely amazing! From our meetings to answering my texts to answering my calls the night before, Chris made sure everything went smoothly. He had everyone up and dancing the entire time music was on. We received many compliments about Chris and the music he played. Chris also had a surprise smoke machine for us as we were announced for the first time. He made our reception perfect and so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had my 60th! A month ago (7-13) Wow so much fun - It was a Funky Friday Dance Party with Joe. A great DJ! So so nice, happy, accommodating, played all my songs and then some. Really have to recommend him and Sek Productions for any event. Its been a month but feels like yesterday because we all had so much fun! Thank you - Joe

Profile Picture Erica, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We decided to book DJ Chris DiNardo from SEK Productions after seeing him at a bridal show at Valleybrook. He offered a great package at an affordable price! From our meetings beforehand, answering phone calls with last minute changes, helping accommodate the bride in pranking the groom, and just overall ensuring that everyone had the best possible time. In addition to his amazing DJ skills, he offers other amazing add-ons such as a geyser effect that helps to make the day even more memorable! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening and the music was on point! Chris made my husband and I feel so comfortable and helped us out every step of the way. We are truly lucky to have had him as a part of our wedding reception. If you’re looking to have the time of your life, make sure to book SEK as your DJ!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have been more happy with our DJ choice. Chris was great and he kept the party going the entire time! Everyone was up on the dance floor, even including my 94 year old grandmother. Many of our guests came up to us just to tell us how much they loved the music and said he was the best DJ they have ever seen. We would highly recommend Chris to anyone planning a wedding! You won't have to worry about a thing if you go with him. He will make sure everyone is having a good time and he is super accommodating.

Profile Picture Samara, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Choosing Chris/SEK productions was one of the best wedding choices we made. They had our guests dancing the whole night and raving about the DJ the next day. Chris made everything flow perfectly and could not have done a better job at being helpful, responsive, and awesome. HIGHLY recommend them! 100% would choose again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was awesome everyone at our wedding had an amazing time and the music was perfect! The lighting was a great touch as well. He is easy to work with and always responsive. Book SEK for your next event, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe Albano from SEK Pro was amazing. My husband and I have extremely different tastes in music (I'm into pop/mainstream and he's a punk rock drummer) so that made it interesting for Joe to keep us both happy and everyone dancing/having fun. To say he succeeded is an understatement, he went through the bands that Reed likes in order to find songs that he could play for Reed and he was able to always get people back on the dance floor after breaks. My favorite memory is when a friend brought over an empty beer bottle for us to play 'spin the bottle' to dance in the middle of the circle. Some of my favorite memories from that day are on the dance floor and I can't thank Joe enough for that.

Photos
Profile Picture Christine, 6/1/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Joe with SEK was absolutely INCREDIBLE. I can't stress this enough! From the moment we met in a Starbucks near our home, we knew we were in good hands. He is funny, attentive and a true professional. He was better than we could have imagined at our ceremony and wedding reception, and multiple guests told us he was the best DJ they had ever seen/heard at a wedding. Do yourself a favor and BOOK HIM! SEK's pricing is extremely reasonable and they are truly amazing to work with. There is no reason not to book them!! Joe - we loved you!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Albano & SEK productions was the reason why people are STILL raving about our wedding reception. Not one person ever left the dance floor all night . His way of working the crowd and knowing what songs to play to keep the party going was pure genius!! Joe was so professional to work with always answering every question of mine promptly ! I would say without a doubt the reason our wedding was so fun was because of them. I don’t normally recommend vendors unless they perfect - and that’s exactly what they were.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Dinardo is so talented at what he does. He truly enjoys his passion which is obvious in his work. We saw him at a vendor event and his energy was so contagious. We booked him right away. There were a few songs I couldn't choose between so I left it up to him to pick and he did not fail me. I also forgot to send in a list of reception songs but it didn't matter. He did what knows best and made my wedding a huge dance party. People were on the dance floor until the very end! Thank you so much Chris for helping our wedding be so much fun!

Profile Picture shannon, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris was very patient with us in our music selection to make sure the night was just right. It was literally the best time of our lives and we are still getting calls asking avout The DJ! People of all ages were on the dance floor all night long!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot describe how wonderful my experience was using this company. They were completely professional while at the same time being extremely personable which was a warning and welcoming feeling on our wedding day. They were on time and were 100% professional in their interaction with other vendors as well. Their availability to answer any question leading up to our wedding day was extremely helpful as was their ability to always be supportive of myself and my wife on our special day. Nothing ever seemed to bother them and they were always welcoming in assistance and it was an amazing experience. I would highly recommended them!!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris DiNardo, from SEK, was absolutely perfect for our wedding day!

From the selection process, to the weeks leading up to the wedding, working with him was professional, timely, and diligent. He reassured myself and my bride, that the every detail of the day would go as planned.

Chris dominated the day of the wedding. From the working the ceremony to the introductions, amazing!
Every special dance and speech was organized perfectly and the music/dancing began as soon as possible. Chris could read the room and got people on their feet instantly. It was a party we will never forget!

The night was capped with Chris being serenaded by our guests with chants of "10 more songs! 10 more songs!"

I already have Chris booked for my sister-in-law's wedding in December, so I would recommend you reach out ASAP, before he's gone!

Profile Picture Pat, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris is a true professional and has perfected his craft. We had people on the dance floor from dinner until the closing song. If you can’t have a good time with Chris as your DJ, something is wrong. Wouldn’t choose anyone else!

Profile Picture Justin , 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ from SEK, Chris DiNardo, was absolutely PERFECT for our special day! From the first meeting, we knew that he had a handle on exactly what DJs need to do to keep the party going.

Once we got down to the weeks leading to the wedding, working with him on the various details of the night worked out perfectly. He stayed on the phone with us for almost an hour just making sure everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Once the wedding day came, we finally got to see how masterful work take shape. He worked amazingly with our officiant and added the perfect touch of music to our ceremony. Then, after a quick double-checking of name pronunciations before the reception, the party truly began!

Every special dance and speech was organized perfectly and the music/dancing began as soon as possible! We had people on the dance floor the entire night, which was our goal. Chris knew exactly how to read the crowd and get people on their feet. He mixed a great selection of his own with our must-plays and turned it into the party of the century!

Then, after playing our choice for the final song (All You Need is Love) and we all got to share a nice moment singing along, he broke out two more excellent songs and ended with one of our go-to house party songs which ended the wedding/party with a real bang!

I couldn’t recommend Chris and SEK Productions any higher! Such a great experience and worth every penny! Look no further!

Photo for SEK Productions, LLC Review - Entering to our favorite music!
Photo for SEK Productions, LLC Review - After an amazing first dance!
Photo for SEK Productions, LLC Review - So much fun on the dance floor!
Photo for SEK Productions, LLC Review - People breaking it down hard!
Profile Picture Kevin, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing start to finish! He made this part of the planning so easy and he did a great job of creating a timeline for all of our events. He also provided up-lights for our ceremony and reception for an affordable price. It saved us from having to go through the hotel's lighting company, which was much more expensive.

All of our guests had the most amazing time during the reception. Chris knows how to bring the guests out on the dance floor and keep them there! He had everyone up and moving so quickly, which is exactly what we wanted. He also did a great job of catering to the crowd while still playing our favorites and "must-play" songs. I would definitely recommend SEK Productions for any event.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/10/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We had SEK productions for our wedding on March 10, 2018 for DJ & lighting and all i can say is AMAZING. The lighting looked fantastic and everyone has been raving about the music from the wedding! My husband and I aren't very picky, but we had a hard time deciding on a few things. Joe was our DJ, but he basically worked as a wedding coordinator as well. We gave him what we didn't like and he gave us the perfect soundtrack for our wedding. He plays songs as the night goes on and uses the guest's reactions to pick the next song. Joe was right there all night making sure everything went perfect for us. It was the best night of my life and i am so glad we chose Joe and the rest of SEK to be a part of it.

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Uplighting

Chris is great to work with everyone loved the musics and had a great time. He listened to what kind of music we wanted and came thru. The lighting was wonderful and our first dance with the “cloud” was beautiful. Thank you again Chris

Profile Picture Noel , 3/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Joe was our DJ absolutely amazing so nice he killed it with the music my whole family was dancing the whole night he listened to us did everything we asked I highly recommended joe from SEK 5 stars

Photo for SEK Productions, LLC Review - Had so much fun with Joe from Sek