Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
06/07/2015

Lynn and Michelle from Savannah Makeup Professionals did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup. Lynn responded quickly to my initial inquiry and worked with my schedule to find time to do a trial run prior to the wedding. With a quick look at some of my ideas on what I might like from Pinterest photos, both Lynn and Michelle were able to give me exactly what I had envisioned while making it personally unique to me. Lynn made my makeup perfectly match my skin and skin type; she also provided make up that lasted all day and well into the evening! This was perfect for my day wedding in the Savannah heat. I had an up-do that Michelle made sure lasted all day while being comfortable to wear up. I looked amazing, and I have these ladies to thank!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
351 commercial Dr SuiteA, Savannah, GA 31406

Savannah Makeup Professionals serves the Savannah area, striving to make women look and feel their most beautiful. Whether you are getting married, going to prom, a special event or just need a girls’ day of pampering with your friends, Lynn Quann has 20 years of experience to make your dreams come true!

A licensed esthetician, Lynn is ... read more

A licensed esthetician, Lynn is located in lovely downtown Savannah on Broughton Street. She specializes in airbrush makeup for a flawless look no matter what the conditions. In addition to makeup, she and her team also offer strip lashes, brow design, brow tinting, lash tinting, modeling makeup and lessons. Hair and makeup packages are also available.

Now that she has dedicated herself to her one true passion – creating works of art through makeup, Lynn’s talent and skills will shine through for your new look. Current on trends, but never a slave to them, Lynn and her team ensure that you have a custom look that flatters your bone structure, coloring and personal style and to make you feel your absolute best.

Contact us by email savmakeuppro@gmail.com or phone (912)-661-0036

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008