Saphire Estate

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 280
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Choosing your special venue—it’s like finding your soul mate.The Saphire Event Group boasts two spectacular venues, Saphire Estate in Sharon and The Villa in East Bridgewater. Our two exceptional properties offer some of the most inspired settings on Boston’s South Shore. You will find awe inspiring ball rooms with exquisite details that offer endless possibilities to bring your wedding vision to life.

Saphire Estate: Classic Elegance
Experience breathtaking lakeshore views, our romantic courtyard and charming manor house. Plus an experienced professional staff dedicated to helping you attain the personalized experience you deserve. Come see what makes Saphire Estate one of the most delightful settings on Boston’s South Shore..

See More Photos | Hear Testimonials | Visit the Saphire Estate Website | Schedule a Tour

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I were married at Saphire Estate a few weeks back on August 3rd. I started planning a bit late in the season however that was not a problem at all. Hillary Wesson was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing!! She got me caught up and guided me evry step of the way!! She is intuitive at what she does and really develops an understanding for what each bride individually desires!! Also Ron Porzio and the team were exceptional, my guests were raving about the venue, service, food, and of course décor!! The staff took my vision and brought it to life and it was truly wonderful to see. If you are looking for a venue that can do it all, check out Saphire Event group, you will be impressed with all they have to offer :)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
781-784-2400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards