Saphire Estate

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Husband and I were married at Saphire Estate a few weeks back on August 3rd. I started planning a bit late in the season however that was not a problem at all. Hillary Wesson was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing!! She got me caught up and guided me evry step of the way!! She is intuitive at what she does and really develops an understanding for what each bride individually desires!! Also Ron Porzio and the team were exceptional, my guests were raving about the venue, service, food, and of course décor!! The staff took my vision and brought it to life and it was truly wonderful to see. If you are looking for a venue that can do it all, check out Saphire Event group, you will be impressed with all they have to offer :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
164 Massapoag Ave, Sharon, MA 02067
BLOG

Indulge Your Passion

The Saphire Event Group boasts two spectacular venues, Saphire Estate in Sharon and The Villa in East Bridgewater. Our two exceptional properties offer some of the most inspired settings on Boston’s South Shore. You will find awe inspiring ball rooms with exquisite details that offer endless possibilities to bring your wedding vision ... read more

The Saphire Event Group boasts two spectacular venues, Saphire Estate in Sharon and The Villa in East Bridgewater. Our two exceptional properties offer some of the most inspired settings on Boston’s South Shore. You will find awe inspiring ball rooms with exquisite details that offer endless possibilities to bring your wedding vision to life.

Saphire Estate: Classic Elegance

Saphire Estate offers endless possibilities to create the magic you desire for your special occasion. Experience breathtaking lakeshore views, our romantic courtyard and charming manor house. Sophisticated appointments. Exquisite details. Fine cuisine to please your tastes and impress your guests. Plus an experienced professional staff dedicated to helping you attain the personalized experience you deserve.

Come see what makes Saphire Estate one of the most delightful settings on Boston’s South Shore.

See More Photos | Hear Testimonials | Visit the Saphire Estate Website | Schedule a Tour

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 1973
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Saphire Estate is a wedding venue from Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including East Bridgewater, Plymouth, and Sharon. Saphire Estate is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 40 years. We specialize in contemporary sophistication, lakeshore views, romantic courtyards and our charming manor house, and fine cuisine