Royal Grand Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I seriously could NOT imagine my wedding without Curtis. There are NO WORDS for how AMAZING HE IS!! First, of course the food. He was SO wonderful to work with--he was so open to any and every idea we had--and KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!! Everyone RAVED about the food after the reception. He helped me through the whole process--- I had a lot of ideas but wasn't really sure what I wanted when I originally went to him. He helped paint a clear picture of my ENTIRE reception-- and was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with within a budget. He never made you feel guilty if money was on your mind, and worked to get you whatever you want. Get excited for your tasting and for the reception (and the doggy bag he sends home with the bride and groom).
Seriously, the BEST customer service EVER! He makes you feel so important all the time and is literally so excited to help you and work with you. He responds to you at crazy hours of the night and is so helpful in every aspect of your wedding--- NOT just the food. I had a situation where I rented space and we did everything else. He helped me with additional rentals, the floor plan, and every little detail that I wanted. He MADE my wedding. I had an amazing day and a great experience with all of my vendors-- but I could not have done it without Curtis. He is the BEST!!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
3316 Ashley Phosphate Rd. Suite 4, North Charleston, SC 29418
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Ca...