Robert Posar - Photographer

Profile Picture
Cindy
1 Review
04/06/2013

Robert did such a professional job, both in the way he dealt with us & our guests and with capturing the important and special shots so those precious memories will live forever. Everyone was quite pleased with Robert's work and we gladly recommend his work to anyone wanting that special moment saved.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
10105 thompkins circle, Oklahoma City, OK 73162

A little about me: I have been a wedding photography artist for the last 20 years. It started for me own my wedding day, when the first glimpse of my bride coming down the aisle etched itself in my mind. I will never forget the emotions I felt as I saw her walking down the aisle with her father or the sweet expressions on her face. Since that day, capturing those special moments has become my passion. Capturing these moments in time, combined with my love for light and photography simply become something I live to do. I take every precaution to make certain that the wedding images you receive will be something you treasure for a lifetime.

My pricing structure is simple, without up charges, or attempts to upsell you. My goal is to create wonderful, artistic, emotion filled images and give reasonable, simple pricing options.

I love nothing better than talking about weddings and would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your special day. Please contact me today, so that we can get things started by meeting each other.

405-824-4419 / robert@posar.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties