R&M Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found R&M Photography's card at a dress shop when we were shopping for my wedding dress. My sister got married 2 years before me and I just assumed that we would use the same photography company but when we looked at there website it was clear that this was a much better bet. They will travel almost anywhere for you to get the pictures that you want and will take any picture that you want. A photographer or any vendor is hired by you to do what you need them to do and that is exactly what they are there for. I love all of my pictures and have them take pictures for anything new going on in me and my husband life. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lakeland, FL
R&M Photography brings you beautiful photography at an affordable price. Selecting a wedding photographer is the single most important part of your wedding preparation, as your photographs are treasured reminders of the details of your special day for years to come. We want to personalize your photographs to suit your individual style and inter ests, and want to make your photographs a representation of you and the love and excitement you are feeling on that special day.
"Invest in an artist...Photography is forever!"
Details