Rev. Kamrin Carver

Rev. Kamrin Carver

Your Wedding Your Way

1460 W Gillespie Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84104 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
Business Details
Categories: Officiant
Last Login: Nov 24, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Officiant
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony
Religious Affiliations: Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, Presbyterian, Taoist
Accommodate hearing impaired:
Non-religious sites I am willing to perform a ceremony anywhere that speaks to you as you make your commitment to each other. Any place can be sacred when Love is the guiding light.
Your ceremony attire: I will usually dress in a black suit with a tie that matches the colors of the wedding, but I have been asked to wear a tux, a kilt, a monks robe, and casual clothes as well. My goal is to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Flexible wording / vows: Each ceremony is tailored to fit your needs and wants. You can have as much or as little involvement as you want. I merely facilitate the process that you are looking to create together.
Allow couple's own vows I can either provide a space for you to recite the vows within the ceremony or I can give you examples to choose from.
Select readings only: I do not force you to choose anything. If you want choices I can give them, if you want an intuitive creation designed just for you I can do that too. You have as many drafts as you'd like to get the words exactly as you expect them on your big day.
Length of ceremonies: My ceremonies are typically 15-20 minutes. Any shorter than that and you may feel like the investment was not a wise one, any longer than that and you may want to cut me off before I'm complete. Either way, it is still up to you and what you want to have said. Short ceremonies can still be beautiful and long ones can still be enjoyable.
Pre-marital counseling I do not require premarital counseling, but I am happy to provide this service if it will serve you.
Pre-ceremony rehearsals I usually am not a part of pre-ceremony rehearsals unless there is a great deal of extra formalities that need to be addressed. I arrive 30 min early to every wedding which gives me plenty of time to check in with the bride and groom and insure that I know where to stand during the ceremony.
801-710-0780
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards