Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Flowers were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended. I chose the silk flowers because I knew they would last forever. The colors of my wedding were developed around the boquet I chose.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
New York City, NY
BLOG

"Romantic Realistic Silk Keepsake Flowers"

"Romantic Keepsake Flowers For Your Wedding"

Whether you are  getting married on a tropical island, a cruise ship, or in your own home town, the NEW artificial flowers are worth considering!

In more recent years, their beauty has improved to the point where it is difficu lt to tell them from fresh flowers. In many cases, I am able to use ultra-realistic  Natural Touch, Real Touch, and Floramatique flowers that have a soft, delicate feel like real flowers. And most importantly, they photograph beautifully. That’s why they have become the choice for so many modern brides.  And the good news is, you don’t have to throw them away after your ceremony!  Just place them in a vase in your home and enjoy as a keepsake from the most important day in your life.

My specialty is tropical flowers. You must see the beautiful Tropical Plumeria in my portfolio!  Simply Gorgeous!

Looking for something a little more traditional? I do that too!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have  -  I’m here to help !

PlumeriasWeddingFlowers@msn.com

All the best,
Roberta Wands, Wedding Floral Designer
Plumeria’s Wedding Flower Boutique

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique is a wedding tropical floral designing from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all over the Untied States, England, and Caribbean . Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique is a professional wedding flower business that has been part of the floral wedding industry for 2007 years. We specialize in real touch, natural flowers