Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique

Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique

New York City, NY
Quality of Service

I totally recommend Plumeria's Wedding Flower Boutique the flowers are gorgeous and well worth the money especially since you get to keep them forever. I received so many compliment on my boutique that everyone thought the flowers were real. I love my boutique and thank you so much for making it and getting it to me as early as you did. All the best :)

Services Used: Flowers
New York City, NY

"Romantic Realistic Silk Keepsake Flowers"

"Romantic Keepsake Flowers For Your Wedding"
... read more

"Romantic Keepsake Flowers For Your Wedding"

Whether you are  getting married on a tropical island, a cruise ship, or in your own home town, the NEW artificial flowers are worth considering!

In more recent years, their beauty has improved to the point where it is difficult to tell them from fresh flowers. In many cases, I am able to use ultra-realistic  Natural Touch, Real Touch, and Floramatique flowers that have a soft, delicate feel like real flowers. And most importantly, they photograph beautifully. That’s why they have become the choice for so many modern brides.  And the good news is, you don’t have to throw them away after your ceremony!  Just place them in a vase in your home and enjoy as a keepsake from the most important day in your life.

My specialty is tropical flowers. You must see the beautiful Tropical Plumeria in my portfolio!  Simply Gorgeous!

Looking for something a little more traditional? I do that too!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have  -  I’m here to help !

All the best,