Platinum Tiara

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danielle with Platinum Tiara was AWESOME! She was very easy to communicate with - always getting back with you to answer questions, or with proofs of your order. She wanted to make sure that what you ordered was EXACTLY what you got. She made several trips to my house to show me the proof to make sure that I was completely satisfied. She has wonderful ideas and was very helpful when picking out my order. Also, as it got closer to my wedding date, I thought of some last minute things I needed but had forgotten about and Danielle took care of them with no problem. I will definitely use her again for all of my stationary needs!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
LOCATION
P.O. Box 391744, Snellville, GA 30039
BLOG

"Stationery for the Modern Sophisticate"

We create invitation ensembles that are all about capturing the essence of your event. From corporate and celebrity events, engagement parties and wedding ceremonies to announcements for a new arrival, we strive to provide items that reflect your personal style.

We work with all budgets and help clients find the best invitation for their event and their budget. We offer reasonably priced basic design services, monogram and custom postage designs as well as luxury add-on options such as guest addressing and hand embellishments. We offer a variety of printing methods as well.

Here at Platinum Tiara, we take pride in providing exceptional quality and excellent customer service beacause life’s special moments call for special invitations. We look forward to helping you make your celebration a memorable one.

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Embossed, Letterpress, Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)