Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina

The only thing we overlook is the beach

275 Estero boulevard
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 150
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
There's no better place to have your Fort Myers Beach wedding or to host a social event than Pink Shell Beach Resort & Spa. We offer a wide range of options, from casual to formal, for your special occasion. Imagine your wedding taking place on our private tropical beach or our lushly landscaped pool deck. If you prefer something more formal, try the grand ballroom with impressive 17-foot high ceilings. Whatever your desire, our Fort Myers Beach resort is the perfect setting for your special day or night.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dony Lubig made our wedding day truly amazing!! My mom and I went to visit two other resort type venues and when we came to the Pink Shell we knew it was the right fit for our wedding. Dony made us feel so welcome and comfortable starting with our very first visit. She provided information and small details that made it so easy to decide the Pink Shell was the perfect place for our special day. Throughout the planning process Dony was great about responding to emails, giving suggestions and helping us through any decisions. Hosting a destination wedding does cost money but I can honestly say our wedding at Pink Shell was worth every penny. Dony is so very dedicated to her job. I couldn’t believe how much she did herself for our wedding. We had about 70 people attend our wedding and they all had nothing but good things to say about the ceremony, poolside reception, the reception food (Key Buffet option), the decorations, the staff, and the rooms. Basically everything at Pink Shell was perfect!! Without any hesitation I would recommend the Pink Shell and especially Dony Lubig. She made the whole experience amazing, not only for us but all of our family and guests. When she says she doesn’t want you to worry about a thing on your wedding day, she really means it and makes it happen. I felt that I was in the best of hands that day and wouldn’t change a single thing. Thank you Pink Shell for a lovely wedding experience and a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO DONY!! YOU WERE AMAZING!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
If a Bride is looking for a location to have their wedding they need look no further than The Pink Shell Beach Resort and Spa. Dony and Maredeth treat their brides and grooms like gold. I have heard so many good things from the brides about how hard they work to make their day a flawless and beautiful day. We love working with them.
239-463-8638
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards