Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband & I were married at the Pink Shell Resort on December 3, 2014.

We had a beautiful honeymoon suite in the Captiva Villas, and the room was beautiful. It was immaculate & had a beautiful view of the bay from one deck & the Gulf from the other.

Ashley Laureano was our wedding planner, and she was amazing!! With it being a destination wedding, I was a little worried about how everything would go since I wasn't local. From the first email I got from Ashley, I was at ease. She is so organized, and she really takes the time to understand her bride's style. I met her in October for a quick meeting, and it was like she already knew me. She took my ideas & ran with them, and she created a beautiful feel for our big day. I was so comfortable with her taking the reins that I was out on the beach until noon before our 4:00 wedding- stress free!! She also gathered shells from where we were standing for the ceremony and sent them home with us to remember our beautiful day. Ashley was absolutely wonderful, and I would recommend her & the entire team at the Pink Shell for your wedding on Fort Myers Beach!

We had a cocktail reception at the Captiva Poolside, followed by a reception in the Captiva ballroom. The food was absolutely fantastic, and all of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed it!!

Our families were also there for the wedding, and there were several children with our group. The resort offers so much for the children to do, and they had a wonderful time as well!! A great resort for family getaways as well!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
275 Estero boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931

The only thing we overlook is the beach

There's no better place to have your Fort Myers Beach wedding or to host a social event than Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina. We offer a wide range of options, from casual to formal, for your special occasion. Imagine your wedding taking place on our private tropical beach or our lushly landscaped pool deck. If you prefer something more formal, try the grand ballroom with impressive 17-foot high ceilings. Whatever your desire, our Fort Myers Beach resort is the perfect setting for your special day or night.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 150
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
If a Bride is looking for a location to have their wedding they need look no further than The Pink Shell Beach Resort and Spa. Dony and Maredeth treat their brides and grooms like gold. I have heard so many good things from the brides about how hard they work to make their day a flawless and beautiful day. We love working with them.