Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Reviews

156 Reviews for Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina

• Tanelle

Tanelle · Married on 01/21/2021

Beach Wedding

Pink Shell Love!!!! The staff is amazing , attentive, and friendly. Dony is an amazing coordinator and a life saver ! We had a couple of last minute wedding dress and bridal gown malfunctions and she was there to fix , with sewing kit etc.. in hand. Life saver ! The wedding was beautiful and a dream. Just as we pictured it !!! The Pink shell is amazing!!! A must see and stay place!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor H. · Married on 01/07/2021

Dream Wedding

Our wedding couldn't have been anymore amazing. This venue was absolutely perfect. We wanted a relaxed, romantic wedding and it did that and then some. Everyone we worked with at the resort were so friendly and helpful. The day of the wedding was so stress free. I spent the whole day enjoying everything, spending time with family and taking pictures. The staff including Dony set everything up and made sure it was perfect for us. I couldn't have done all of the planning and enjoyed the wedding without her. I was nervous to plan a destination wedding and had a lot of expectations for what I wanted the day of the wedding. Dony truly was a big reason it went so amazing. She checked in all day and added all these little details I wouldn't have even thought of. I can't thank her enough and all the staff at Pink Shell. All of our guests keep saying it's the best wedding they've ever been to. Can't thank everyone enough for the best day of our lives.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Sierra S. · Married on 10/14/2020

It was everything and more than we could of asked for

Everyone was so nice! It was beautiful. We are very happy with our experience at the pink shell!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Kristina G. · Married on 10/04/2020

All Around excellent

Everything about our day turned out perfect. Every single person at the resort was incredibly friendly and helpful. Dony, the wedding coordinator was the most amazing part of our day! She took all of the stress away from me and made sure everything turned out perfect. I really cannot day enough good things!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina's reply:

Hi Kristina:
    It was my pleasure to work with you and Mitch. I am so happy that we had a beautiful ceremony and fun reception. You and Mitch looked stunning and loved working with you.
    Wishing you both the best and Thank you again for the opportunity to make your wedding day perfect!

Dony Rivera-Taylor

Sarah C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect Destination Wedding

We knew planning a destination wedding during COVID was going to be tricky, but Dony at Pink Shell Resort made the process so easy.
    I didn't go with every vendor on the preferred list which was okay and wanted to bring a LOT of things to the wedding that needed to be set up. Dony and her took all of my ideas and made the ceremony and reception perfect. She even sent pictures when I was getting ready to make sure that I was happy with the placement of everything.
    All of the guests had so much fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Marian A. · Married on 09/24/2020

Absolute Perfection!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Dony was so on top of every single aspect of our day. She was so helpful and responsive. It’s nerve wracking to plan a wedding during a pandemic but she made it so easy. We are so grateful to her and the Pink Shell team for creating the best day. 1000% recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Elisse

Elisse · Married on 09/19/2020

Dream Come True!

I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have my wedding. It really was a dream come true, everything was exactly the way I had always dreamed. It wouldn't have been possible without Dony she really went above and beyond to make things possible and to make everything happen. The hotel did an awesome job of keeping all of our guest comfortable during these times of COVID. The buffet choices were amazing and was complimented throughout the night by all the guest! This resort come highly recommended! I’ll be coming back for years to come.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Morgan T. · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful wedding

Dony and this resort went above and beyond to make our stay and wedding perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. It was beautiful! Dony did everything for my husband and I and our guest. Her and the resort staff went above and beyond to help my mother who was on oxygen who couldn’t go very far walking and personally escorted her around the resort on the golf cart. The food was amazing. The resort staff was right their as soon as you called or needed something. Every single person congratulated us.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Allie B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Most AMAZING experience ever!

After struggling to find the perfect place for our small destination wedding, I was lucky to stumble upon The Pink Shell. When I put in for an inquiry, Charlotte was so responsive and so helpful that our decision was made during the first Facetime call we had with her! From there our experience just continued to get better! Any question we had, Charlotte was there to answer. When Charlotte got a new job within the resort, Dony took over our event. Dony was equally as amazing and helpful. Since we were out of the state we were a little apprehensive about how things would turn out. Dony and Charlotte never let a detail slip. Honestly if you are looking for the perfect place for your wedding, look no further. Even with COVID, they made this event the absolute best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Michael · Married on 05/03/2020

Fantastic Wedding At Pink Shell

After meeting with Dony, we knew the Pink Shell Resort was where we would get married. Amazing views, fantastic staff, and with all the planning that goes into a wedding, Dony did not miss a detail. Everything from start to finish for our wedding was perfect, including finding vendors, matching our wedding ideas, and planning. Dony worked above and beyond to make sure everything was on time, on schedule and organized among all of our vendors for everything. She went above and beyond, making sure everything was planned and perfect. Overall, Dony and the Pink Shell staff were very professional, and beyond expectations, I would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 04/16/2020

Shellie · Married on 03/23/2020

Destination Wedding ing

Dony helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie F. · Married on 01/12/2020

My dream came true!

Charlotte helped me make my dream wedding come true! She put me in touch with the greatest vendors and helped make wedding planning go smoothly! She answered all my questions and was super responsive. Everything was a dream come true! The set up was beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with how our wedding went. Highly recommend the pink shell for your wedding. We also LOVED our room and the beach views.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2019

The best day ever

We cannot say enough great things about having our wedding at the Pink Shell Resort! Charlotte (PSR wedding coordinator) was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond throughout the entire year leading up to our big day. She truly made the planning process stress-free! The entire staff at the resort is amazing as well. The resort has an amazing beach (of course), but also an adorable hidden garden that was perfect for our first look and bridal party photos. If I could do it all over, I would not change a single thing! Thank you Charlotte, and thank you to everyone at the PSR!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Fairy tale wedding

We decided to have our destination wedding at Pink Shell and we're so happy we did! Charlotte, our wedding coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with and really made our vision a reality!! We can't thank her enough!! From last minute changes (due to weather) to simple surprises (chocolate covered strawberries in the room after our wedding) made our wedding that much more smooth and special.

Our ceremony took place on the beach (nice private setting with the natural enclosure). We had our cocktail hour on the beach with a few fire pits (weather took a turn to a chilly side, low 60s) and moved our reception indoors to the Lido ballroom. Our first look was in the butterfly garden, great diversity of backdrops for a wedding! All went smoothly and the set ups were awesome!!

Pink Shell's staff was friendly, accommodating and the accommodations were top notch!! We can't say how happy and grateful we are that we chose PSR for our wedding and our family and friends who attended also agreed. We highly recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley W. · Married on 11/02/2019

Dream Venue!!!

My husband and I just got married at Pink Shell on November 2nd. Our wedding coordinator Charlotte was amazing! She made the planning process so easy and was very quick to respond to our emails and made sure she was always available for any questions. The ceremony and reception sites were absolutely beautiful. Pink Shell exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2019

A Little Girl's Dream Come True

I wish I could find the words for mine and my husband's wedding. Our wedding at the Pink Shell Resort and Marina was beyond a fairy tale. It was literally a bride's dream come true. Dony our coordinator was amazing. She was there for us every step of the way through the entire planning process and beyond. I, as the bride was so concerned about every last detail and now looking back I never needed to be! She did it better than my vision. For any future bride going for a beach wedding I HIGHLY recommend having it here, it was BETTER than any pinterest wedding. The food, rooms, ALL staff, bar, etc. was more than we could have asked for. They know what they are doing and I wish I could keep reliving the moment again and again. This place will always have a very special place in our hearts.❤

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 05/17/2019

Highly Recommended

My husband and I had our wedding in May at the Pink Shell Beach Resort in Fort Myers Beach, FL and couldn't be happier. Dony and the entire staff was a dream to work with. I used vendors from their recommendation list and everyone was outstanding. Dony made the planning process easy - the entire day went off without a hitch thanks to Dony's skill, knowledge, professionalism and expertise! Very highly recommended if you're looking to get married on FMB.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Venue

It was perfect. The resort, and especially Charlotte Byrne, was so responsive to our questions and concerns, made our special day so care free and worry free, that we just couldn’t have asked for better. The rooms were great, the views were breathtaking and the resort atmosphere was so inviting. The staff was so pleasant and friendly that we felt at home.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Taysia · Married on 02/24/2019

Stunning, fantastic, perfect wedding day!

I cannot say enough good about having my wedding at Pink Shell! I recently got married on Feb. 24th 2019. From the first moment we had communication with Dony (Wedding Planner) in 2018 we knew we were in good hands. Dony alone was one of the top reasons we choose to have our wedding here. This was a destination wedding, my husband and I live in Chicago, and all family is from the Mid-West or Europe. Dony made the entire process of planning a destination wedding a breeze.
    Before we got engaged, we knew we wanted a destination wedding. We visited SW Florida once in Jan 2018; after viewing 3 total venues we were 100% confident we wanted Pink Shell as our venue, and we actually picked it the day we visited. Dony was very easy to communicate with, the resort and beach is beyond beautiful, and we knew everything would be handled professionally and effectively. After our initial visit to Fort Myers Beach, all communication was done through email or by phone with Dony. She took all the stress of planning a destination wedding away, she was always organized and easily accessible to answer all questions and concerns. My husband and I visited once again in Nov 2018 for our own piece of mind, and Dony made time during the busy season to sit down with us and make sure all of our visions of the perfect wedding were complete.
    Fast forward to THE wedding day..Our wedding had a total of around 32 guests, traveling from all over the US and Europe. EVERYONE was in agreement that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have seen. All weekend, Dony and the staff at Pink Shell were helpful, calm, and most importantly excited for our big day! Dony assured us from the moment we landed in Florida, EVERYTHING would be handled and it was our job to ENJOY the moment. Dony was just a text away if we needed ANYTHING.
    Myself and the girls arrived early on the day of the wedding, and Dony accommodated us is a BEAUTIFUL two bedroom suite that overlooked the gorgeous pool and beach. (The rooms make for gorgeous photography). The staff at Pink Shell was more than accommodating for a crazy wedding party running around making sure everything is perfect and the bar served perfect drinks to our guests who arrived early. Fast forward to the ceremony; we opted for a beach ceremony. The décor was done perfectly, white sand was raked, and shockingly enough we had no interruptions from beachgoers and only a few onlookers who slowly made their way by, but this comes with having a ceremony on the beach. I may be bias but the photography from my ceremony is some of the most beautiful scenery I’ve seen in wedding photos. The rest of the night flew by, but the reception in Banyan Grove was intimate and wonderful. We had no interruptions from resort guests and the staff was very accommodating. I HAVE to mention how DELICIOUS the food was, from the passed Hor Dourves, to the buffet, to the cake provided by Lady Cakes (included in the wedding package with Pink Shell) everything was phenomenal and had wonderful reviews with guests. Also part of the wedding package, we received a night stay in a honeymoon suite (my husband and I stayed in the beautiful suite as mentioned above so we never had to move our bags or belongings around). The room was complete with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, waiting for us when we returned and the Jacuzzi bath made for a perfect relaxing night after our absolutely perfect wedding day.
    I may have gone into too much detail, but I’m passionate about giving credit where credit is due and Dony and the staff at Pink Shell made my wedding day beyond what I would have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2019

The PERFECT experience!

If you want a beach wedding of your dreams, the Pink Shell is the place to go on Fort Myers Beach! This was hands down the most elegant and beautiful day I could have ever imagined! Charlotte at the Pink Shell was so incredibly important in making all of my visions come to light and she was so responsive that I could get multiple emails per day answered when I needed it. This was such a great experience and it was made easy even while planning out of state. It was a little more expensive than the other options, but trust me when I say it was well worth it and we made the right choice.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Michele S. · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding

Everything was perfect!!! We had a 3 day party, family & friend’s reunion, sunset beach wedding and reception on October 13, 2018. From the planning stages through the end of our stay we were given white glove service. Our wedding planner Dony was amazing! She made sure we had exactly what we wanted and gave us many options to customize our special day. I have already recommended Dony and the Pink Shell as the ideal wedding experience to several friends. Our entire group raved about the venue, the food, the rooms and what a wonderful time we all had. The women loved visiting the spa and all the guys had a blast on their marina boat ride. It all went by too fast; I wish we could have stayed longer!!! The pictures we got back from our photographer are amazing. The Pink Shell will always hold a special place in my heart; we can’t wait to go back!!!Everything was perfect!!! We had a 3 day party, family & friend’s reunion, sunset beach wedding and reception on October 13, 2018. From the planning stages through the end of our stay we were given white glove service. Our wedding planner Dony was amazing! She made sure we had exactly what we wanted and gave us many options to customize our special day. I have already recommended Dony and the Pink Shell as the ideal wedding experience to several friends. Our entire group raved about the venue, the food, the rooms and what a wonderful time we all had. The women loved visiting the spa and all the guys had a blast on their marina boat ride. It all went by too fast; I wish we could have stayed longer!!! The pictures we got back from our photographer are amazing. The Pink Shell will always hold a special place in my heart; we can’t wait to go back!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding of my dreams.

I just want to give a huge thank you to Dony for hosting the wedding of my dreams. It truly was one of the happiest days of my life. Everything went so smooth it was amazing! When me and my husband originally thought of getting married we definitely did not think it would be at the Pink Shell. But the minute we went there we fell in love with entire resort. It was the first and last venue we saw. Thank you Dony! We will always have a special memory of you in our day.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

First off I would like to give a personal thank you to the pink shell for making our stay amazing! Charlotte was my wedding coordinator and boy did she EXCEED expectations. Charlotte had everything under control and very well organized. She continuously kept in contact constantly updating you or answering questions. This venue was the PERFECT Place to have a wedding. The view is to die for! My day couldn’t have went more AMAZING! We had to push back the wedding and hour because of the rain, but it was defiantly worth it. You will not be disappointed!! You’re awesome Charlotte!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kelli · Married on 07/26/2018

I can't say enough great things about this resort & my fabulous wedding planner, Dony! The resort was absolutely beautiful, and the staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. Our whole wedding party thoroughly enjoyed their time at the resort. Every day the resort had something different going on for us to do, and we were within walking distance of everything on the island as well. It was exactly what we were looking for, a big vacation with a sunset beach wedding :) The beach was absolutely stunning & I can't wait for our pictures from the wedding to come back so we can relive that night all over again! If you're lucky enough to work with Dony for your wedding at the Pink Shell, consider yourself lucky because she literally handles EVERYTHING! Because of her, my entire wedding day was completely stress-free from the start of the planning to executing the day itself. You always hear stories about how there's some stressful situation that happens on your big day, but I can gladly say that my wedding day was completely relaxing, and myself and my bridal party were able to just relax and enjoy the day leading up to the wedding all because Dony had everything under control. I wish I could steal her and bring her home to handle my At Home Reception ;) We can't wait to come back to the Pink Shell for our future Anniversaries to relax and celebrate where it all began! <3

Sent on 08/03/2018

Although we did not book with Pink Shell as it was out of our budget that we set, Dony was an absolute wonderful person to deal with. Very straight forward, honest and worked to help us to find the location that was perfect for us and that met our needs. Thank you for everything Dony!

Sent on 04/17/2017