Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina Reviews

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2019

The PERFECT experience!

If you want a beach wedding of your dreams, the Pink Shell is the place to go on Fort Myers Beach! This was hands down the most elegant and beautiful day I could have ever imagined! Charlotte at the Pink Shell was so incredibly important in making all of my visions come to light and she was so responsive that I could get multiple emails per day answered when I needed it. This was such a great experience and it was made easy even while planning out of state. It was a little more expensive than the other options, but trust me when I say it was well worth it and we made the right choice.

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 8
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 9
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 10

Michele Suzette · Married on 10/13/2018

Dream Wedding

Everything was perfect!!! We had a 3 day party, family & friend’s reunion, sunset beach wedding and reception on October 13, 2018. From the planning stages through the end of our stay we were given white glove service. Our wedding planner Dony was amazing! She made sure we had exactly what we wanted and gave us many options to customize our special day. I have already recommended Dony and the Pink Shell as the ideal wedding experience to several friends. Our entire group raved about the venue, the food, the rooms and what a wonderful time we all had. The women loved visiting the spa and all the guys had a blast on their marina boat ride. It all went by too fast; I wish we could have stayed longer!!! The pictures we got back from our photographer are amazing. The Pink Shell will always hold a special place in my heart; we can’t wait to go back!!!Everything was perfect!!! We had a 3 day party, family & friend’s reunion, sunset beach wedding and reception on October 13, 2018. From the planning stages through the end of our stay we were given white glove service. Our wedding planner Dony was amazing! She made sure we had exactly what we wanted and gave us many options to customize our special day. I have already recommended Dony and the Pink Shell as the ideal wedding experience to several friends. Our entire group raved about the venue, the food, the rooms and what a wonderful time we all had. The women loved visiting the spa and all the guys had a blast on their marina boat ride. It all went by too fast; I wish we could have stayed longer!!! The pictures we got back from our photographer are amazing. The Pink Shell will always hold a special place in my heart; we can’t wait to go back!!!

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding of my dreams.

I just want to give a huge thank you to Dony for hosting the wedding of my dreams. It truly was one of the happiest days of my life. Everything went so smooth it was amazing! When me and my husband originally thought of getting married we definitely did not think it would be at the Pink Shell. But the minute we went there we fell in love with entire resort. It was the first and last venue we saw. Thank you Dony! We will always have a special memory of you in our day.

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

First off I would like to give a personal thank you to the pink shell for making our stay amazing! Charlotte was my wedding coordinator and boy did she EXCEED expectations. Charlotte had everything under control and very well organized. She continuously kept in contact constantly updating you or answering questions. This venue was the PERFECT Place to have a wedding. The view is to die for! My day couldn’t have went more AMAZING! We had to push back the wedding and hour because of the rain, but it was defiantly worth it. You will not be disappointed!! You’re awesome Charlotte!

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 11
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 12
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 13

Kelli · Married on 07/26/2018

I can't say enough great things about this resort & my fabulous wedding planner, Dony! The resort was absolutely beautiful, and the staff was extremely friendly & accommodating. Our whole wedding party thoroughly enjoyed their time at the resort. Every day the resort had something different going on for us to do, and we were within walking distance of everything on the island as well. It was exactly what we were looking for, a big vacation with a sunset beach wedding :) The beach was absolutely stunning & I can't wait for our pictures from the wedding to come back so we can relive that night all over again! If you're lucky enough to work with Dony for your wedding at the Pink Shell, consider yourself lucky because she literally handles EVERYTHING! Because of her, my entire wedding day was completely stress-free from the start of the planning to executing the day itself. You always hear stories about how there's some stressful situation that happens on your big day, but I can gladly say that my wedding day was completely relaxing, and myself and my bridal party were able to just relax and enjoy the day leading up to the wedding all because Dony had everything under control. I wish I could steal her and bring her home to handle my At Home Reception ;) We can't wait to come back to the Pink Shell for our future Anniversaries to relax and celebrate where it all began! <3

• User7511111 · Recently married

Although we did not book with Pink Shell as it was out of our budget that we set, Dony was an absolute wonderful person to deal with. Very straight forward, honest and worked to help us to find the location that was perfect for us and that met our needs. Thank you for everything Dony!

Dhara · Married on 01/20/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony location or coordinator to work with! Our original wedding video (Fajardo, Puerto Rico) had to close down due to the damages caused by Hurricane Maria. We had to start over on our plans with just a few months left to go. My father found the Pink Shell Resort through some research and he expressed that Dony was very helpful and it may be a possible venue to look into. Even before we met Dony, which was only a month before our wedding, we really enjoyed working with her. She was so professional and responsive and really made us her top priority. Dony worked with us to make sure we had a perfect wedding, despite the challenges - and it truly was a perfect event! The weather was amazing, the decoration turned out beautifully, the DJ played great music, the food was delicious, and all the guests were so excited to spend the day on the beach. Dony pulled out all the stops - despite this being her very first Hindu ceremony at the Pink Shell Resort. She helped us coordinate the Baraat, from planning out the docking logistics for the boat, the entrance of the horse, parking the coach buses, set up for DJ and decorator - she made our entire experience SO seamless and we are very grateful to her help. Dony even coordinated a lunch site for us so we could bring food and beverages from an indian caterer and the Florida Coconut company so that our guests could enjoy refreshments following the ceremony. The most special thing, which we will never forget, is Dony offered up her family's Coquito (Puerto Rican dessert drink) recipe in both chocolate and vanilla flavors and had the staff make enough for all our guests to try! This was so incredible because we really wanted to bring in some Puerto Rican culture to our ceremony, and Dony made this possible! She helped set up the decor and even the farewell, which was across the street at Holiday Adventures (we used a boat for our exit). We would HIGHLY recommend this place!

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 14
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 15
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 16
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 17

meg · Married on 01/13/2018

The Pink Shell Resort and Marina was the BEST wedding venue! We visited and made our decision in April and just got married there in January. Florida was a destination wedding location, so we were both cautiously optimistic about planning an entire wedding ceremony and reception over the phone or email. I had nothing to worry about! Dony, our amazing wedding coordinator, knew all of our requests and handled the ordering details prior to us arriving. She even arranged to have swatches of our linens sent to us for review. Talk about relief, the linens were exactly as I imagined!
    Everyone raved about the beautiful The Pink Shell Resort! From the rooms to the beach and pool, our guests were absolutely thrilled with their vacation/our wedding. On the day before our wedding, Dony had received all of our ceremony and reception items and had them ready to put out on the Big Day. My fiancé and I had the luxury of relaxing and spending quality time with our friends and family knowing that Dony was taking care of us.
    On our wedding day, Dony was right there, taking care of every little detail. As an example, the weather was a little uncooperative and she arranged for heaters. Having four entrees to choose from meant that everyone had delicious food. The entire staff was so accommodating and helpful! We were so blessed to have an amazing experience at The Pink Shell. And yes, we’re planning an anniversary trip already!

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 18

Jody · Married on 11/19/2017

Everyone we worked with was wonderful! Shannon was perfect ... Helping us reschedule and rearrange everything in lieu of Irma. I cannot say enough great things about the staff, the food, the venue... Truly perfect

Joanne · Married on 11/17/2017

Everything was perfect and there were no issues!
    All the guest raved about the hotel and location. Beach views from every room. The staff was super nice!
    The wedding planner did an awesome job!

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 19

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2017

Dony is amazing and made sure everything was perfect, even when we had some hiccups due to weather along the way. She helped make our wedding exactly what we envisioned.

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 20

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

So glad we decided on the Pink Shell Resort for our Wedding and Reception! We had our dream Ceremony on the beach, and Reception in beautifully decorated Ballroom. Most of our guests from out of town stayed at the Pink Shell also, we stayed 4 nights. Everyone had a great stay, and the breakfast included in the mornings was delicious, and gave us another chance to socialize with our guests. There are also 2 restaurants serving great food, and several pools for adults and children to enjoy! Shannon was our event coordinator, she did a fantastic job! We are grateful for her professionalism, creative ideas, attention to detail, and taking care of our unique wedding details and guests. Her assistants the day of wedding were very helpful too! We definitely would recommend the Pink Shell Resort, and Shannon for any events. Beautiful property, lots to do including water sports, can't say enough about how much we love the Pink Shell Resort!

Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 21
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 28
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 29
    Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina 30

Adrien · Married on 09/22/2017

I highly recommend using the Pink Shell Resort as wedding site. We planned our entire wedding from across the country with Maredith Rizzo and our day was PERFECT because of her. The rooms were BEAUTIFUL, clean and had all the amenities of a 5STAR resort. The food was great, staff was friendly and we will definitely be back!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I are beyond happy with our Pink Shell wedding! We still can't believe how well it turned out. Wedding Coordinator Shannon Pool is the best in the business. I have worked on countless high end events and weddings, and have rarely encountered someone as professional, talented, and such a joy to work with as Shannon and her team. We had people flying in from all over the world and several last minute changes, and The Pink Shell more than accommodated everyone and every little detail. Our beach ceremony was beautiful. The rain started coming down immediately after our ceremony, and Shannon and her crew had a back up plan before I could even say the word "rain". All of the servers, bartenders, room attendants, front desk staff, and spa crew did an incredible job of making our "big day" absolutely flawless. Having every detail included - bar, catering, linens, decor, cake, etc - made planning so easy. We only had to seek out a DJ and photographer, and Shannon even helped us with those. I cannot say enough great things about The Pink Shell, the staff, or the event planning team. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Suzana · Married on 06/01/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Pink Shell Resort. It was absolutely perfect. We worked with Dony who was amazing and truly made the day run so smooth I had no other worry then to have fun! We live out of state so that was a worry of mine with the planning, but Dony does an incredible job and I really trusted her with it all. As for the resort, I found it fun and relaxing. The rooms are nice, staff is exceptional, and there are several things to do such as dining, going to the pool, the beach, kayaking, etc. I found the resort worth the price and would highly recommend this resort for a wedding destination!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2017

From our very first contact, 19 months ago, the entire wedding process has been seamless. The team at The Pink Shell went above and beyond to make our 10-day-stay, perfect. Every step of the way, the staff made sure we were taken care of. No questions asked.

To add the cherry on top, the actual resort is top notch! The grounds, including the beach, were always perfectly groomed and therooms were beautiful. Not a bad view anywhere!

My husband and I can't wait to get back down to The Pink Shell.

We would not have changed a single thing about our entire trip.

Thank you Pink Shell and your amazing team for giving my new husband and I and experience of a lifetime!

• Jamis and Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2017

My Husband and I got married on April 22, 2017 and Shannon Pool was our Wedding Coordinator. She was so awesome to work with, and knew exactly what she was doing! Any questions I had, she had an answer for. She is so laid back, and so easy to work with. When it came to the rehearsal, she answered the 20 questions our wedding party had with a smile on her face the entire time. It rained the morning of our wedding, leading up to the ceremony, Shannon met me in the parking garage and informed me that the guests had umbrellas provided for them, and there was still the backup hall we could use..."I'm getting married on the beach rain or shine!" she smiled and nodded her head! Thankfully the rain stopped during the entire ceremony, and Shannon was right there through the entire thing to make sure everything went perfectly. We didn't have a reception at the pink shell, just the ceremony, which was great (and affordable) because we didn't have to spend so much money on food for only 50 people.
    Shannon helped make our day a day we will never forget, and I would do this again a million times if I could!

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

They were amazing. There aren't words to describe how amazing Dony and her staff were. When I walked into the reception room before everything started it was exactly what I had imagined. The ceremony site was beautiful. It is obvious that they pride themselves on their work. The food was wonderful. My guests even said it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. It was just perfect. The rooms were awesome as well. They are huge rooms and the full kitchens make staying for a long period of time easy. We had so much fun at Bongos and renting the water toys. I would recommend the Pink Shell to everyone. They also use a bracelet system instead of regular side keys. No one lost their keys, because it was attached to our guests at all times.

Roberta · Married on 11/11/2016

Everything was perfect from the weather to the ceremony/reception. Shannon was amazing, not only did she have the mother of the bride to deal with BUT the mother and the stepmother of the groom. This was a destination wedding for the bride and groom so there were many many phone calls and emails sent....thank you Shannon for never losing it (if it was me I would have). The sleeping accommodations (rooms and suites) were very up to date and luxurious!. This deffinately was a wedding that will always be remembered!

Shannon Pool, our coordinator, made everything simple and pain free. We were never overwhelmed or worried about anything because we knew we could trust her to make our day perfect.. And she delivered!

Doreen · Married on 07/25/2016

Pink Shell is a beautiful place to have a destination wedding. Dony Lubig was invaluable helping to organize and recommend vendors for us. Without her help and expertise, my niece's wedding could not have been so wonderful. The staff made my entire family feel welcome. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

My wedding was in June 2016 and I originally booked with Pink Shell over a year before. I am local so that was different for them since most of their weddings are destination. I was originally working with Ashley and there were some issues in the beginning to say the least......but once Shannon Pool was hired to take her place the issues were addressed and I was happy. Basically, the Pink Shell is lucky to have Shannon take over that role! Shannon knows what she is doing and trusting her was easy, she is young and quick, gets the job done no matter what she has to do to get the end result. Shannon made sure my vision came through perfectly in the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Shannon stayed the entire night of my wedding and it really calmed my nerves to know she was on the property all weekend to be there for me! If you are lucky enough to have Shannon as your wedding planner, sit back and relax because she's got this!

Corey · Married on 05/05/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here in May. Working with Shannon Pool was great! She made everything super easy and simple! She helped create the layouts, the design, organize all of the food, the taste testings and making sure every thing we asked for, was taken care of on the next level! It was an absolutely gorgeous day and a little different than your average wedding, which is exactly what we wanted, and we have Shannon and team to thank for it all being truly amazing! Family and friends keep saying how our wedding was so different, and it was the coolest wedding they've ever been to! I would absolutely recommend Pink Shell to anyone looking for a phenomenal venue to get married at and/or have their reception. Thank you Shannon!

• User4921966 · 2+ years ago

Shannon at the Pink Shell is absolutely incredible. Planning a destination wedding 1,500 miles away is not easy and Shannon was so patient with me. She made sure to send me emails asking questions, answering questions, clearing things up, sending me pictures through email during the planning and texts during the actual wedding day. She made our wedding on the beach go exactly what I pictured it would be. She came to our room, had special gifts for us, and pretty much planned with me and set up the entire wedding. I could not have trusted anyone more than I do Shannon.

Damian, Lindsay, and John in the food service were amazing. Damian and Lindsay made a point to be our servers during the week and really got to know us. John makes amazing omelets. Check this place out!