Pink Petunia Designs

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

It is our belief that you are the most important element in our designs. Our job is to create a visual interpretation of your dreams and to achieve a distinctive look for your wedding day. We have over 75 years of family history in the floral industry and we utilize our abilities to select the freshest and finest flowers to create your custom designs. Our goal will have been achieved when we create that moment that takes your breath away. It will be our privilege to be part of making your dream come true. Please visit our website www.pinkpetuniadesigns.com, email us at penny@pinkpetuniadesigns.com or call us 1-704-813-4718.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly can not say enough wonderful things about Penny and Pink Petunia! From day 1, Penny got my daughters vision for her flowers. We gave her a tight budget and she suggested alternate flowers that gave us the color and texture we wanted but at a lower cost. Not all of the florists we talked to did that! When I got to the wedding venue, I was absolutely floored! It was an outdoor wedding and we had vases of flowers down the aisle. Oh my, were they gorgeous and so very full and colorful! I then went into the reception room and was so amazed at the table arrangements! They were gorgeous and made the room glow! She even made the UGLY cupcake stand look beautiful with flowers!

The flowers for the family were exactly what we wanted but more importantly, the brides bouquet was stunning! My daughter raved about it all night and was always looking to see where it was because she loved it so much! All of our guests raved about the flowers as well!

Penny and Pink Petunia were wonderful to work with and we could not have been happier!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Cheryl
Endorsements
We worked together at Westglow Resort.... simply put... their flower displays were stunning! Highly recommend!
Pink Petunia Designs is a wedding florist from charlotte nc. We service weddings througout the local area, including blowing rock, boone, and gastonia. Pink Petunia Designs is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the charlotte nc wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in customized florals for weddings and special events
704-813-4718
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards