Pink Cake Box

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When you've been a fan of Pink Cake Box for as long as I have, it is awesome when it's finally your turn to design the perfect wedding cake with them!

As an extremely detail oriented person, it was important to me to know that my vision would be left in the hands of those who were not only capable, but truly talented. As expected, I was delivered the most beautiful wedding cake, personalized with each of the elements discussed in my design consultation.

It is obvious by their already 60+ positive reviews that Pink Cake Box is amazing at what they do, but I just want to thank everyone who worked on my wedding cake to help bring my dream into reality!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
18 E Main St, Suite 101, Denville, NJ 07834
BLOG

Specializing in Sweet

Pink Cake Box specializes in wedding cakes, cookie favors, cupcakes, groom's cakes and specialty cakes.

We work individually with each bride and groom to create a custom cake that is personalized and special. All of our cakes are made to order for delivery in NJ, with only the freshest ingredients. Each delicious cake is designed by pastry chef, Anne Khoobiar Heap, and can include beautiful details like sugar paste flowers, ribbons and lace-work to match your dress

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes
PROS I KNOW (91)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)