Favorite

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Paul is the most amazing photographer EVER...but most of all he's an amazing person in general. We couldn't have picked anyone better! So save yourself the trouble and just call him and book him for your wedding... :) I promise you won't be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Scott, LA 70583
PBM Photography
Specializing in custom engagement, bridal and wedding portraiture. It is my goal as your photographer to establish a relationship based on trust and impeccable service. With intuition and experience, I will anticipate and photograph expressions of love, laughter, tears, actions and reactions as they happen.
Please visit my ... read more
PBM Photography
Please visit my website at www.PBMphotography.com to access my portrait galleries and read testimonials from my many satisfied clients.
Thank you for your interest in PBM Photography. +/- read less