10425 Fawcett St.
Kensington, MD 20895 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us
Pattrapon Bridal

Established in 1981 in Washington, D.C, we are now located at Antique Row in Kensington, Maryland. Pattrapon is a modern boutique featuring chic, elegant and timeless gowns.

Our product line includes bridal gowns; dresses for bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls, and junior bridesmaids; dresses for prom, cotillion, Quinceanera and graduation.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so happy I was able to work with Pattrapon! She only has one appointment at a time so you get one on one attention and wonderful service. She has a great selection of dresses and the third dress I ever tried on was the dress I ended up buying. Other bridal shops I went to always had frantic salespeople and I felt my appointments were rushed with poor service. Working with Pattrapon was the complete opposite. She is very organized and a pleasure to work with. I never felt rushed and it was an overall fun and calm experience. My dress came arrived in plenty of time and the alterations Pattrapon did were great. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Pattrapon Bridal is a wedding dress boutique from Kensington, MD. We service weddings througout the local area, including Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. Pattrapon Bridal is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, graduation dresses, accessories, shoes, and alterations
301-946-5095
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards