PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My fiancé and I recently got engaged and started looking at photographers for our wedding. We wound up signing with Patken, however had some concerns with our contract. Expecting to get the run around as people often do from companies once they have signed and become an after thought, the owner personally called my fiancé. He first apologized for any confusion and the fact that we were unhappy. He went over everything that we had concerns about and booked us an appointment to not only review our contract in detail but to do our engagement shoot personally. My fiancé was taken aback that he not only called him personally but the manner and professionalism he portrayed. When we met with him he was a man of his word and put our minds at ease. He was very courteous and professional, as was his entire staff. He took beautiful engagement photos and had a good sense of humor, making the whole process a blast as we didn't have be awkward in our poses. Reading prior reviews we knew they had an excellent reputation, yet, we were blown away with their customer service. Even though our wedding is still a little more than a year away, we feel great knowing that we are in excellent hands and are able to cross one thing off our list. We can't wait for our big day and the pictures Patken will take for us. I would recommend them for all brides to be as no one else compared in their customer service or photography.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards