297 Reviews for PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER

Toning (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)
297 PATKEN PHOTOGRAPHER Reviews

We just had our engagement shoot with Kevin, the experience and photos were wonderful. He made us feel at ease and comfortable during the session.

Profile Picture Georgiana, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

I cannot be more thankful for Patken photography. They were responsive throughout the entire process and helped me build a package that included exactly what I wanted. Our engagement session was so much fun and calmed my nerves about being photographed all day. On our wedding day, our family could not believe how amazing the Patken team was. Having them bring both the photographer and videographer was perfect because they worked so well together, and they were so much fun! We laughed the whole night during our pictures, and it felt so natural because of this. Kevin really listened to whatever I wanted when it came to certain shots I wanted, and Michael was always there getting all of our special moments recorded. I cannot wait to see the work they do!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Video

Choosing Patken Photograph Studio as our wedding Photographer was the best decision we ever made. From the beautiful Save The Date shoot with Doug(who made us feel so relaxed and natural), to the incredible 766 photographs of our wedding with Kevin, John the videographer was amazing(can't wait to see my video), not to mention Sabrina who helped me with my album. My photos tell the story and bring back every memories from our wedding day. Kevin is extremely talented at what he does, he was absolutely brilliant from start to finish, professional, efficient, friendly to my bridal party and guest, and most importantly took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding. Kevin captures the most beautiful pictures for our reveal shots. My husband and I look like we belong on the cover of a magazine, it was like a movie shoot. All of our memories from the wedding have been captured from start to finish. Kevin is an incredible photographer, we couldn't have chosen a better photographer to document our wedding day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further than Patken Photograph, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Patken! We first contacted them on News Year's Eve late evening. Within a few minutes the owner, Doug contacted us and we scheduled our appointment. Patken was super accommodating with our work schedules when it came to meeting with them and our engagement shoot.

Our engagement shoot was quick and painless (my husband doesn't like to have his picture taken). Pictures took about 10 minutes, we waited another 5-10 minutes for them to be edited, and then we got to see and pick our Save the Date pictures right away! We were not pressured into picking anything right away on the spot and were given time to decide. Printing of everything was quick and they even reprinted out Save the Dates because we never noticed something was spelled incorrectly.

The week of our wedding, Doug called to tell us our photographer was in a car accident and couldn't work our wedding. Of course, we panicked as we had meet with the photographer and discussed everything, but Doug had a solution ready to go. He had another photographer scheduled to work our wedding and that she would call us that night. Beatrice called us about an hour later and we talked for a while going over what we wanted. She was so easy to work with and everyone at our wedding is still talking about her. She kept us on schedule, made us laugh, and checked in to make sure there weren't any other pictures we wanted.

We got our proofs about a week and a half after our wedding and a week after that we got our low resolution pictures. I can't stop looking at all of them because they are amazing! Picking which pictures we want is going to be tough.

Our friends recommended Patken to us and we recommend them to you!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

I'm glad to say that it was an absolute pleasure working with Doug and photographer John from Patken. Doug was professional, courteous and responds quickly both over phone/email. John our photographer was on time the day of the wedding, very friendly, great communication skills, knew exactly how to direct and pose us, and made sure all the family/friends photos were taken in a timely manner. I just received the proofs from my wedding pictures today and I am ecstatic at how great they look! I feel that almost every single picture from the proofs could be a part of my wedding album. I'm glad that I've had the chance to work with Patken, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had such a wonderful experience with Patken Photographer from the beginning to the very end of my wedding!
Jarred was hands down AMAZING from start to finish!
Thank you SO much for making my day memorable in every way!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patken made sure they captured every special moment on my wedding day. Was on time, and made my day so much more easier as they were extremely professional and understanding. I did not have to worry about having to get pulled away every second of my reception as they took all the necessary pictures prior, and just captured moments as they happened.

Profile Picture Ammy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I’m blown away!!! Kevin and Beatrice were amazing !! They both kept me calm the entire day ! Every picture came out perfect the entire company went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend them. They are professional and know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Ambryel, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Our wedding was this past weekend (6/11/17) and we were assigned to Kevin for our photography. He was there earlier than I was and I was the bride! He greeted me and my family with a huge smile and made me feel special and calm from the moment I arrived. He knew exactly how to tell me to position and was very cautious of lighting as it was a very sunny day. At times during the party, I wanted specific shots of friends or family who are very special and he was right there and ready to get the pictures of us dancing! He was professional and experienced throughout the entire day! I could not have asked for a better fit for my husband and I on our special day. I cannot wait to see the photos! In general, Patken has been a pleasure to work with for the last few planning months before the wedding. Every email I sent was responded to within hours, not days! We didn't think the engagement shoot was that crucial or that we would even care about those photos, but we were wrong. We even had copies made from our engagement shoot as they came out so good.

Profile Picture janie, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patken Photographer did an amazing job for our wedding on 10/8/17. Doug was extremely helpful from the start and was responsive to all our questions and emails. Sabrina was the photographer for our wedding day. She was great to work with and made us feel comfortable during all the shoots. She did such a wonderful job and we love the way the photos came out. We definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
1.0

This is a copy of my termination request:

"We have been significantly unhappy with the level of service given to us. During our initial consultation with the sales representative we were advised that we would be given an electronic copy of all images taken with the studio in addition we were told our engagement pictures can be taken at a location of our choosing. When coordinating the engagement pictures we were then told it would be an additional fee if we decided to do an on location photoshoot, resulting in limitation to the studio and a small park across the street. Our engagement photoshoot was very rushed and disorganized, we were unable to view any of our photos the day of the engagement pictures as promised because the photographer was overbooked resulting in significantly limited options of imagery. When requesting a copy of our engagement pictures with the watermark removed we were advised that would be an additional cost. Lastly, the graphic designer creating our save the dates had an unprofessional lack of attention to detail."

We spent months not knowing who our wedding photographer was because it is their practice to get to know you before assigning a photographer which is a terrible best practices. Overall, they over promised and under delivered. Very amateurish from post-sale to cancellation.

Profile Picture Isabel, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Date

Every single employee we dealt with at Patken was a pleasure to work with. When we booked after meeting with Mary, we were very excited to do our engagement shoot and get started. She was very down to earth and friendly.

Rachel did our engagement shoot and was absolutely amazing! All of our friends told us we had the best engagement photos they ever saw. She was such a pleasure to work with and the whole shoot was alot of fun.

Kevin was our wedding photographer. I never met a nicer guy. He was absolutely amazing and our wedding photos came out gorgeous! John was our videographer and was also great to work with. Looking forward to getting the video back!

Overall, I couldnt have picked a better team to do our wedding. Thank you everybody at Patken Photographer for making my wedding so wonderful and stress free. High recommend!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

What can I say I am absolutely amazed by Patken Photography! From the first visit in the old office speaking with Doug, to our engagement shoot, to meeting Jarred, talking with him, to our wedding day, the entire staff made Chris and I feel extremely comfortable and confident they would capture the love we have for one another! On our wedding day Jarred and Tom arrived with such enthusiasm and amazing ideas on how to get past the bad weather we had! I’m not gonna lie I was nervous to see the proofs because we had to detour from the original idea of backdrop. As a bride you envision a look and when you suddenly have to change due to Mother Nature it most definitely places doubt in you. However!, we received our proofs and WOW We are so happy we chose Patken for our wedding! Our pictures came out beautiful! Jarred captured so many great moments, I felt I missed because I was always being moved to the next thing! THANK YOU SO MUCH JARRED! Cannot wait for our Video!

Profile Picture Dawnmarie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

I had Vinnie as my photographer and John as my videographer. Both were amazing! It yurned out yo be way hotter than expected and i needed many breaks to cool off. Vinnie soo patient. I cant wait to see what time finished product is!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Patken Photographers. From start to finish they were professional, patient, and a pleasure to deal with. Vinnie shot the photos for my wedding, He was anything you could want or need out of a wedding photographer. He was so attentive, I never once had to look for him when a photo opportunity arose, he was just there. I would also like to applaud my videographer for the same thing, he was always there, from the crazy moments on the dance floor, to the romantic moments between me and my new husband and all the in between. My experience was 5 stars plus! I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 1 Review

Dear Vinnie, Mike, John, and Jessie,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being the most amazing crew of photographers and videographers any bride and groom would be so lucky to have! Working with you is like working with family! Every picture, conversation, video, and/or email was and is always given thought as if it was your own!

Patken Photography was not a vendor for our wedding it was and felt like family! There are not enough words or thank you's to express my deepest gratitude for the entire staff at Patken Photography. We are beyond excited to see our wedding photos and video!

Rest assure Patken Photography will be my photographer/videographer for any future events we may have big or small!

Love always,
Jeannie & Dominick DeCicco
August 19, 2017

Profile Picture Jeannie, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm still waiting to receive my wedding photos, but my whole family commented how great and professional Vinnie was while taking our photos before the wedding! The week of the wedding, we had a very long discussion about the family members that would be present at the wedding and the types of photos we were interested in. Vinnie seemed to more than deliver the day of; he took pictures in every combination possible, and made sure that there are plenty of pictures for us to pick from for our photo album!

Profile Picture Karolyn, 8/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Amazing experience! Very friendly and great service!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were excited to choose Patken as our photography after finding out by coincidence that they were my parents and all my aunts photographers too! We had Steve Ledek as our photographer and he could not of been more of a perfect fit! His personality and service was amazing! He made us feel very comfortable and got all the shots we could have hoped for. We had mentioned types of photos that we wanted taken on our special day that we completely forgot about until he was making us pose for them. Everyone in our bridal party loved him! If I ever need a professional photographer again, I would choose him hands down! We can't wait to see our photos! :)

Brianna & George 7/3/2017

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video

We recently used Patken for our engagement photos last June and our wedding photos this past July 3rd, 2017. Our experience with Patken was great. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful. It was hard to choose which ones we wanted on our save the dates because we loved them all! We received multiple compliments on the save the dates once they were sent out to our family and friends. The day of the wedding was just as great. Doug and Sabrina showed up to the hotel early and were ready to go. Pictures were quick and entertaining; Doug kept us all laughing and made a usually long boring process as fun and quick as possible. Both Doug and Sabrina were very friendly towards my husband and I, our parents, and the bridal party. At the catering hall, Doug took pictures of us all over the place, it was great! During the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception Sabrina took over as our photographer. She was also phenomenal. Everywhere we turned she was there snapping a picture, but not in an obtrusive kind of way. She was right there for all the important parts (entrance, speeches, first dance, cake cutting, etc.). During the party dancing, she was right there on the dance floor capturing group shots and candid moments. She happily took any pictures we requested and did so with a smile the whole time. We felt that Doug and Sabrina did a great job and we can't wait to see our album!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on 6/24/17 and Kevin was our photographer. We had a day wedding so we started getting ready early morning. He was there early with a huge smile and a friendly attitude which continued throughout the day. Holden was our videographer and he was equally as great the day of our wedding. I still have guests telling me how great our photographer and videographer were. We cannot wait to see the photos and the video! Overall, Patken has been a pleasure to work with for our wedding.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The team at PatKen Photography is simply put, incredible. Right from the beginning, the team made the whole process seamless. From their professionalism to their quality, my husband and I were beyond thankful we chose PatKen as our photographer and videographer for our wedding. PatKen Photography is a wonderful team of professionals who went above and beyond for us, as we know they do for all their clients from prior recommendations. Four people in our bridal party and three wedding guests all used PatKen for their weddings, so we knew for our big day we would choose PatKen based off their recommendations and seeing the team in action. My husband and I knew from our first meeting with Vinnie that we were in great hands and our day would be captured perfectly. Vinnie, our photographer, took the time to sit with us, explain how the day would flow, the pictures the team would capture, and answered all of our questions. We asked Vinnie for some additional shots with fun poses and he was more than accommodating. He was extremely personable and energetic and most of all, excited to be apart of our big day, which made us feel special. Our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to Vinnie and Rachel, our videographer, who coordinated the bridal party and families for pictures (and we have large families!). In addition, Vinnie and Rachel helped tremendously with making sure the young ones were laughing in the pictures! That meant so much to us, their patience. Vinnie and Rachel were warm with us and our families which made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! Both Vinnie and Rachel made sure to capture what we wanted while making sure my husband and I enjoyed our wedding! Overall, exceptional team of professionals. They came highly recommended and exceeded our expectations! The dedication and detail each team member contributes to our photos and wedding video is remarkable. Thank you Vinnie and Rachel for capturing our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Daniella , 5/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Patken Photographer for our wedding. We had a great experience with Patken overall. We initially met with Mary, who was extremely friendly and treated us like her own family. She went beyond just helping regarding photography and videography and gave us overall advice while we were starting our wedding planning. Our photographer for our engagement shoot, Jared was great and made us feel comfortable. Our engagement shoot pictures were perfect. We also had save the dates that the graphic designer made to our specifications and they were exactly what we had hoped. For our wedding, we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers. We had the pleasure of working with Kevin and his team. Kevin always made us laugh and eased the stress of the day. He captured every moment as we hoped for. Even though it was a rainy day, he managed to take special shots both inside and outside of our venue. He always made sure everything run smoothly, even though we had individual family pictures (we have a HUGE family). Thank you so much Kevin and team for making our day very special. We highly recommend Patken for any and all events! They will not let you down!

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Video, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

We had amazing pictures from our wedding day! Our photographers were Steve & Rachel and our videographer was Mike. Everything was smooth, we never felt rushed or that we were being forced into weird positions to take photos. They all worked with us every step of the way to ensure the types of pictures we requested would become a reality. I would absolutely recommend Patken to anyone who is looking for a great experience, and I definitely recommend the 3 people we worked with (mentioned above) they worked so well together!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

My photos came out amazing! I got them back edited and everything in less than two weeks!!! John was our photographer and he was wonderful. So professional and took beautiful pictures. You won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/11/17, 5 Reviews