One Moment in Time Photography

Profile Picture
Kellsye
1 Review
11/23/2013

Amber and her team are not only professionals but genuinely caring people. I never felt like my wedding was just another job to them, but instead a pure joy.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Grapevine, TX 76051
BLOG

Capturing Moments That Should Never Be Forgotten

Your wedding day should be everything you�ve dreamed about since your childhood. We strive to capture all of those special moments and details that you have planned out so carefully. This is truly an event that is once in a lifetime and we will be sure to capture each moment. I document your wedding day in storybook fashion, working in a relaxed natural style that enables me to capture all of the precious moments and finer details that make up the very essence of your wedding day. Each event is approached with the eye and passion of an artist in an unobtrusive manner. I combine a mix of traditional, illustrative, and photojournalistic images, capturing all of the emotion and details - the very essence of the occasion - in a way that only a trained professional can. Our goal is to capture that One look, One smile, One kiss, One laugh so that you can relive those priceless moments for years to come.

For more information on how we can be a part of your special day, call:  817-319-5023  or e-mail amber@onemomentintimephotography.com

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards