Noelia Kline Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The service Noelia provided was nothing short of fabulous! She takes the most amazing pictures and the quality of their work really shows. I have gotten many comments on how amazing my pictures were! Noelia is able to take an idea and make it come to life in a beautiful picture. My huband and I used her for our engagment shoot and for our wedding! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! I will definitely be using her in the future for family photos!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Sanford / Lake Mary, FL 32708
BLOG

Hello everyone, we're Noelia & Jonathan Kline.  We're a husband-wife team who absolutely loves photography.

We met as if by fate while both working at the same work place.  We never thought that our friendship would blossom into a meaningful relationship, and that eventually we'd get married.  We both enjoy spending time together at home watching favorite shows like Storage Wars, & Cake Boss.

Noelia loves german gummy bears.  She loves making hair accessories on her spare time.  People have told her that she resembles Ugly Betty, lol. (Must be the glasses.)  She wants to be the best Mommy she can be for her little girls and the best wife she can be for her husband.  She loves helping people, and making them laugh.   And is always ready to grab a Starbucks frapp, or McDonalds' Stawberry Banana Smoothie any day.

Jonathan loves anything Pixar/Disney.  He actually proposed to Noelia in front of the Cinderella castle as the night fireworks started.  PERFECT!  He enjoys working on his laptop editing images and creating away.  He loves import cars and hopes to work on his 240SX as well as a 1975 MG Midget his dad and him own.  He's always ready for close combat on PS3's Battlefield.

Years after meeting we have two beautiful girls and two dogs, Daisy & Koda.  Little did we know that we'd get to work together doing what we love.

We told you a little about ourselves, now we'd like to know all about you!

Phone #: 407-488-4558