New and Blue

Profile Picture
Ashley
1 Review
09/26/2015

Awesome! I used a New and Blue website, savethedatemagnet.com for our Save-The-Date, and I couldn't be happier with the results! I was a little bit nervous at first because there weren't a lot of reviews available for the specific website, but after some digging, I found a few positive reviews on Reddit. I liked this website for several reasons. They had a lot of different creative and gorgeous design options that were easily customizable. I looked at Vistaprint and other similar websites, and I was disappointed with their lack of options. I designed our Save-The-Date magnet myself and found it to be fairly simple with editing the font, colors, etc. The only complaint I would have is that you can't go back and edit a design once you put it in your cart. This can be a little annoying if you find that you have made an error or decide to add additional information after the fact ,because you then basically have to start over.

Shipping was super fast and I was so pleased with how wonderful the final product looked when I received them! I also liked how clear and straightforward their pricing was. They also have the option of selecting envelopes in your colors (plenty to choose from), as well as address labeling services, for a low price. We chose the largest size Save-The-Date and they were perfect! I didn't have to pay anything extra for postage when sending them and I received a number of compliments! Highly recommended for quality, price, and uniqueness of design, especially compared to Vistaprint's limited options!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
210 W 11th St., Vancouver, WA 98660
BLOG

Wedding invitation and wedding favor specialists!

New and Blue is a beautiful wedding boutique located in Vancouver, WA as well as  on-line!  New and Blue specializes in wedding invitations, wedding favors, wedding accessories, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts, save the date magnets, and save the date cards!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Employees: 9
Accepts: Cash, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)