Nels Akerlund Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nels and Anna Akerlund are simply the BEST wedding photographers, period. They are very professional, they know exactly what they are doing, and they operate flawlessly as a team on your big day. Their photography is fine art quality – I knew I wanted to hire them as soon as I saw their portfolio online, which is rare for me because as an Art Director I am extremely picky. I've seen wedding photographers half as talented charge thousands of dollars more for their services, so I was extremely happy with the value I got with the Akerlunds. They are also the nicest people and so easy to work with – we worked with them on our engagement shoot a year before the wedding and by the time we saw them again they felt like old friends. Bottom line – HIRE them if you can for your wedding (they book up really fast so you will need to contact them at least a year and a half early) – you won't regret it!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
305 St. Louis Avenue, Rockford, IL 61104
BLOG
Nels and Anna are a husband-wife team that have been making incredible photographs for over 10 years. Their clients include National Geographic and The New York Times, and their images have been called 'gorgeous and thoughtful' by the San Francisco Chronicle.

Their shooting style is intimate and creative, allowing them to capture the
memories and emotion of your day.

Because they don't want to miss a moment of your celebration, their coverage begins at the rehearsal and continues through the reception. Once you return from your honeymoon, you will be given the password to a private online gallery to share with family and friends.

They are also happy to photograph destination weddings, engagement sessions, bridal portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions.
Details