My Flower Box Events

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

MISSION: My Flower Box Events strives to create the most memorable designs within a client’s budget. We use the highest quality products and materials, while keeping with current trends that follow fashion and flowers.

UNIQUE: With a relentless passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm, the parnters of My Flower Box Events put their heart and soul into every wedding, social, or corporate event.

PHILOSPHY: To spend time listening to each client's needs and desires. We want to know what is important about their event. We provide unsurpassed customer service and guidance for their occasion. Our Brides feel at home and amongst friends from the second they walk into our studio. We hold our client's hand until they walk down the aisle.

VISION: A way of thinking outside the box and to approach each event with a clean slate. This allows My Flower Box Events to create a unique design for each client. We spend extra time at our consultations and really get to know the needs of our customers.

Photos
Reviews
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used My Flower Box for all of the flowers for the wedding. I worked with Kim and she was amazing--very responsive and took all of the photos and ideas we sent to create something beautiful for us. We made a lot of changes and she was very diligent about updating all of our documentation for us, and their prices I thought were very good for flowers (I talked to many other florists who were super expensive and some who wouldn't even deliver the flowers!). The only thing was I wish I had gotten to see a sample centerpiece beforehand--you could for a price but I had chosen not to. The centerpiece flowers looked slightly different (not in a bad way) from the picture we had been shown so I would have liked to have known that before. They also let us repurpose some of the vase rentals for my grandmoother's birthday party the next day and we used many of the leftover flowers too, which worked out great! Would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
My Flower Box events is on my recommended vendors that I give to all my brides because they are that amazing. Besides the fact that their design studio and offices are the most adorable you will ever see, they are truly there to bring your vision to life; my brides' visions and my own! They have an amazing display of rentals and candelabras that are "to-die-for" gorgeous. If they do not have exactly what you are looking for, rental-wise, they will get it for you to make your vision a reality. The flowers, designs, and knowledge will blow you away as much as their great personalities and welcoming spirit. It is great to have a 100% dependable florist to count on for my brides...not to mention one as much fun as My Flower Box Events!
My Flower Box Events is a wedding and event custom floral designers from Maryland. We service weddings througout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis / Eastern Shore , and DC. My Flower Box Events is a professional wedding floral event design company that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding custom chuppas and arches, bouquets and centerpieces and escort tables
410-878-0373
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7