My Flower Box Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My daughter was just married and we used My Flower Box for the church, cocktail hour and reception. They did such a phenomenal job! The flowers were incredible! I can’t tell you how many people were ‘wowed’ by everything they did. I’d have to say it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to! I’m so glad our wedding planner introduced us to this company.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
510 McCormick Drive Suite H, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

MISSION: My Flower Box Events strives to create the most memorable designs within a client’s budget. We use the highest quality products and materials, while keeping with current trends that follow fashion and flowers.

UNIQUE: With a relentless passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm, the parnters of My Flower Box Events put their heart and soul into every wedding, social, or corporate event.

PHILOSPHY: To spend time listening to each client's needs and desires. We want to know what is important about their event. We provide unsurpassed customer service and guidance for their occasion. Our Brides feel at home and amongst friends from the second they walk into our studio. We hold our client's hand until they walk down the aisle.

VISION: A way of thinking outside the box and to approach each event with a clean slate. This allows My Flower Box Events to create a unique design for each client. We spend extra time at our consultations and really get to know the needs of our customers.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (11)
My Flower Box events is on my recommended vendors that I give to all my brides because they are that amazing. Besides the fact that their design studio and offices are the most adorable you will ever see, they are truly there to bring your vision to life; my brides' visions and my own! They have an amazing display of rentals and candelabras that are "to-die-for" gorgeous. If they do not have exactly what you are looking for, rental-wise, they will get it for you to make your vision a reality. The flowers, designs, and knowledge will blow you away as much as their great personalities and welcoming spirit. It is great to have a 100% dependable florist to count on for my brides...not to mention one as much fun as My Flower Box Events!
My Flower Box Events is a wedding and event custom floral designers from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis / Eastern Shore , and DC. My Flower Box Events is a professional wedding floral event design company that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding custom chuppas and arches, bouquets and centerpieces and escort tables