My Flower Box Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The pièce de résistance of our daughter's wedding at Belmont Manor was the flower arrangements supplemented with the gold candelabras, pink tapers, gold mercury glass containers, and mercury votive holders provided by My Flower Box. Their elegant blended color palette of flowers combined with the accessories and accents they provided produced a gorgeous Victorian like backdrop for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The truly stunning highlight was 6’ X 6’ of hanging flowers over the dance floor which were a mix of pink hydrangeas, assorted Esperance, kiko, free spirit, and garden roses supplemented by jasmine vine and burgundy hanging amaranthus that encircled the bride and groom during their first dance and the rest of the wedding attendees throughout the night. We cannot say enough good things about Kimberly and the rest of the staff at My Flower Box as they were able to bring any vision we had to life. Even when there was a last minute glitch with the wedding tent structure they were able to work creatively to come up with a solution that no one would even recognize as a work around. You can use them for any event with confidence based upon our experience.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
510 McCormick Drive Suite H, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

MISSION: My Flower Box Events strives to create the most memorable designs within a client’s budget. We use the highest quality products and materials, while keeping with current trends that follow fashion and flowers.

UNIQUE: With a relentless passion, attention to detail and enthusiasm, the parnters of My Flower Box Events put their heart and soul into every wedding, social, or corporate event.

PHILOSPHY: To spend time listening to each client's needs and desires. We want to know what is important about their event. We provide unsurpassed customer service and guidance for their occasion. Our Brides feel at home and amongst friends from the second they walk into our studio. We hold our client's hand until they walk down the aisle.

VISION: A way of thinking outside the box and to approach each event with a clean slate. This allows My Flower Box Events to create a unique design for each client. We spend extra time at our consultations and really get to know the needs of our customers.

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
My Flower Box events is on my recommended vendors that I give to all my brides because they are that amazing. Besides the fact that their design studio and offices are the most adorable you will ever see, they are truly there to bring your vision to life; my brides' visions and my own! They have an amazing display of rentals and candelabras that are "to-die-for" gorgeous. If they do not have exactly what you are looking for, rental-wise, they will get it for you to make your vision a reality. The flowers, designs, and knowledge will blow you away as much as their great personalities and welcoming spirit. It is great to have a 100% dependable florist to count on for my brides...not to mention one as much fun as My Flower Box Events!
My Flower Box Events is a wedding and event custom floral designers from Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis / Eastern Shore , and DC. My Flower Box Events is a professional wedding floral event design company that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding custom chuppas and arches, bouquets and centerpieces and escort tables