Music On The Move

Music On The Move

Non Stop Music...All Night Long

Wyandotte, MI 48192 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Music On The Move is a professional DJ company that specializes in Weddings and Corporate parties. We have entertained more than 800 brides throughout the years! We pay attention to detail and handle every aspect of entertainment so you only have to worry about showing up! Offering suggestions, along with our experience and knowledge helps you create a perfect evening! We assure you that choosing us will be the first step to making your evening absolutely unforgettable!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Derek was awesome! Very flexible when we booked our original meeting. He is extremely responsive via email and phone. My husband and I didn't want an "over-the-top" production at the wedding and Derek definitely puts the bride and groom first on the wedding day! He had a difficult crowd at our wedding, as the "older" crowd stayed pretty late and he had to mix a lot of music to keep all wedding party guests happy. He has a turntable and can easily switch a song if the crowd isn't responding to it. He performed the music for our ceremony and reception. When we had our final discussion a week or so before the wedding, he told me he didn't have to be close by the actual ceremony, as he was very aware that the photographers would be there and he didn't want his DJ equipment being in the background of the pictures. True to his word, I didn't even see where he was posted until our recessional when I spotted him by some trees in the far "corner" of our outdoor ceremony :-)

Derek has a great personality, a lot of knowledge and experience and provided a wonderful atmosphere for our wedding day. We would highly recommend Music on the Move for your wedding!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
Services Used: DJ
Associations I Belong to
734-552-1645
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards