Music On The Move

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Derek exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! We danced all night and still get compliments on how much fun our wedding was! He knew exactly what to do from the moment we walked through the door and kept the night rolling smoothly until it was time to go. A wedding reception can be overwhelming for a bride and groom but he helped us take care of business first which allowed us to enjoy our night with our guests without stress. Talk about a packed dance floor too, we had guests from other weddings coming into our reception to join the party! Derek was so easy to work with and allowed us to customize every aspect of our reception with guidance to make sure everything would be easy and fun for everyone. It's true that your DJ makes or breaks your wedding and he definitely made ours one we'll NEVER forget!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Wyandotte, MI 48192
BLOG

Non Stop Music...All Night Long

Hello, this is Derek from Music On The Move. After taking a break from the DJ industry for a little while I will be taking bookings again. I will be honored to have the opportunity to work with you to create an unbelievable night. I'm a firm believer in making every reception unique and make it a point incorporate my client's taste into my music mix instead of the cookie cutter YMCA approach. Every wedding is different and unique and should be special!!! My past reviews speak for themselves, I want you to have the time of your life and remember how much fun you had!

Moreover, I have been doing this a long and can help with your event planning as well. I'm not an event planner but I can offer advice and tips to guide you along way. Once, the event starts I do take charge and work with the hall to make sure everything runs as smooth as it can. I really just want my clients to enjoy the evening and leave all the stresses of planning behind them!!

I pride myself on being a "REAL" DJ and not just a guy sitting behind a computer with a microphone. I perform on turntables, I mix music on beat, and I can read a crowd. I don't advertise myself at your event. I find it tacky!!

Anyways that is a little background on myself and I wish you the best in planning your event and finding the right fit for your reception. I can confidently say that I'm not the cheapest nor the most expensive but I will give you my absolute best on the biggest day of your life!!

Thank You for your consideration!!

+/- read less