Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I honestly don't know where to begin. Mary at Mount Felix Winery is an absolute godsend to a bride! I have to say I would have been lost without all of her help prior to and during our wedding. Admittedly the pictures of the venue that I had seen were not that great but the minute I stepped foot on Mount Felix i just fell in love with it! The back patio/reception area is just breathtaking and the minute you meet Mary and her staff you are sold. They are all very sweet, attentive, and you can really tell they LOVE what they do! Mary handles everything from the wine, setting up the entire reception/ceremony (tents/tables/linens/decorations etc), coordinates with all of your vendors, and even helps put together centerpieces! I mean really, her description should say "Wedding Coordinator" rather than just the venue owner. We also had the chance to meet her family and staff (the family lives on the grounds) and they are all so wonderful that they even put up with my husband and I for a little bit after the reception was over! I cannot accurately describe how wonderful Mary and Mount Felix is, so if you're even slightly interested, just go there and see for yourself. They made our special day just amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue