Misselwood at Endicott College

Misselwood at Endicott College

Misselwood....Let the Memories Begin.

376 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Weddings ~ Celebrate by the sea... .

Emerging as the prime location on the North Shore for weddings, Misselwood offers a particularly beautiful and gracious setting for ceremonies and receptions. A seasonal tent, complete with chandeliers and a wooden dance floor, is heated and/or air-cooled for comfort. The glorious grounds, walking paths, private lawn, and breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean fulfill the ultimate outdoor wedding dream. Call Rae Beth today for more information.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Misselwood is absolutely amazing!!! This was the only venue we looked at and we needed to go no further. We have the most amazing photo's. everywhere you look is a picture opportunity. The ocean background is stunning. The lawns,bushes,flowers ect are beautifully manicured. The staff is amazing. Everyone was very prompt in answering questions and giving advise. Not once did I feel like I was asking a ridiculous question or that I wasn't getting the response I needed. They made the day of the wedding effortless. Almost felt like we had our own personal wedding planner that day. They made it completely stress free.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
We cannot say enough great things at Misselwood. The views and landscaping are simply amazing and the hospitality & catering staff are second to none. This place is a gem on the North Shore. What better way to get married than having your reception on the back lawn facing the ocean, then walking over to the patio and water fountain for some appetizers and cocktails, followed by an incredible dinner and dance party in the tent, which feels more like an outdoor ballroom. You can't miss at this place!!!
978-232-2128
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards