Mimi Nguyen Photography

Profile Picture
jimthy
1 Review
07/04/2014

Mimi is the best in the busines . I've known her a long time and when I decided the get married, she was my only choice. I even changed date to accommodate her schedule. Rest assured that she will be there on your wedding date and take the best photos of your first, second, or weddin .

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Irvine, CA 92603
BLOG
Mimi Nguyen is a wedding, portrait & fashion photographer based in Orange County, California. Open to worldwide travel. Please inquire for services and packages.

About Mimi Nguyen:

About Mimi Nguyen:

Photography is such an amazing way to express ourselves - whether it is in front of the camera or behind the lens. My family and friends know that no matter where I go, I always carry a camera.

I believe that there is a story to capture in every moment, whether it is in a facial expression, an intimate look between a couple, a shared laugh among friends, a father wiping a tear while watching his daughter, or a twinkle in the eye. Some of the most memorable photographs are the ones that are most natural, which leads to my photojournalistic approach when it comes to weddings and sessions. I love watching the day unfold. Anais Nin once said, "We write to taste life twice, in the moment, and in retrospection." If only she knew that photography would allow for the same.

I am also greatly influenced by fashion photography, so a lot of this inspiration shows in my work. My background in arts and design also contributes in large part to my style and aesthetics.

My aim is to give clients a sense of who they are and what makes their relationships extraordinary, all while having a blast doing it! Perhaps they will see me through the photographs as well: a bit of spunk, boldness, chic and fun! At the very least, clients will be able to laugh at my brilliant jokes! ;)

Life moves at an incredibly fast pace, so I feel incredibly lucky to be able to freeze little moments in time. I feel very blessed to do what I love and love what I do, and I hope my passion and skills for photography and design show in my work!

I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email through the contact page to tell me more about yourself and what you are seeking. I look forward to connecting with you!

+/- read less