Mikes Music and Comedy of Florida

3.7
Value
Flexibility
3.7

Mike did a wonderful job & at a great price! I was honestly a little worried about using him, due to the last bad review on here, but he did a great job & exceeded my expectations. He was very professional & eager to help & he even had lots of great suggestions! He was willing to work with me & play the music for our ceremony & reception, since they were both in the same building. Our ceremony ended up starting an hour late, so everything got mixed up & we weren't able to do everything at the reception on time. Mike did great with working with us & playing the music when we wanted. I highly recommend using Mike if you're looking for a DJ that doesn't charge rediculous prices & who will be professional.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Lakeland, FL 33813

Fair pricing, professional staff.

I have been involved in the wedding business since 1980. I have experience in several aspects including photography, hypnosis, venue management, consulting, and of course disc jockey. As a certified Hypnotist, I also offer my services for personal issues,and comedy hypnosis shows. Here at Mikes Music of Florida, our highly trained staff uses on ly professional equipment. No home stereo components , or speakers. We hold monthly training sessions for our staff, and always maintain an updated music list. We consider ourselfs reception coordinators, not just DJ's. What this means is we will manage your reception, and work with your wedding coordinator, photographer, and other vendors. We will make sure that everyone is on the "same page" before we announce an event I.E. time to cut the cake, or let's do the first dance, we will check with the bride and groom, photographer, etc to make sure everything runs smoothly. We have a free online wedding planner where you can edit all your information for all your wedding vendors. There is even a section to create and edit your song list. Once your play list is complete, we play only from your list. This way, we know you will enjoy everything that is played. If you would like to allow song requests from your guests, this is another option on your free wedding planner. Here at Mikes Music of Florida, we strive for a stress free, and enjoyable time for not only the bride and groom, but for the guest as well. Give us a try, I know you will like what you see (and hear).
Details