Mike Ossola Photography

Mike Ossola Photography

Creative. Authentic. Photography.

St. Petersburg, FL 33702 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

It’s quite simple. I love photography. It is my passion and my profession. I live to inspire others through my work. I enjoy visualizing an idea and then going out and creating it. On the other hand, there’s nothing like capturing a beautiful image that’s unplanned, unprovoked, and very much in the moment. This lead me to my love for weddings.

It's more than just "taking great pictures" for me. A wedding is perhaps the most important day of anyone's life. I take great honor and joy in being an integral part of that day. Photographs are lasting memories. They must be authentic, genuine, and beautiful. They should capture the essence of your special day. It takes a passion for photography, an appreciation for love & unity, and respect for the beauty that is marriage to create such photographs.

I’m amazed by the mood-altering effects of light. I find it intriguing that two people can take a photo of the exact same thing and get completely different images. I’m fascinated with the emotional impact a photo can have on someone. I love being able to freeze a moment in time. I’m humbled by how little I truly know about photography. With every shoot, every photo, and every conversation comes knowledge I didn’t have before. Welcome to my world.

Please check out www.mikeossola.com!

727-686-5621
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards