Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I didn't have an appointment, but they still let me look around. I ended up finding a dress that I really liked, and they let me try it on, and then scheduled me an appointment to be fitted and get it ordered! They made me feel welcome unlike other bridal shops I went to, and they don't hover if you don't want them to!!! <3

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
203 East Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Don't Dress like her...Dress Like YOU!

Located in the heart of Downtown Kalamazoo, Memories epitomizes the best in formal wear shopping. From the luxurious and intimate Bridal Suite upstairs to the Tux room complete with leather couch and flat screen TV for the guys all the way to the Prom / Pageant room filled with vibrantly colored dresses certain to make any girl feel like a true queen, Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is definitely a "Must See"!
+/- read less