Memories Bridal & Evening Wear

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I had an amazing experience at Memories! I worked with Jill and she totally understood me and my style! She wasn't pushy at all and so so patient while I tried on so many different dresses. Because I have such expensive taste I did spend my budget on the dress and didn't leave a lot of room to buy accessories from Memories as they are a bit pricey (but great quality). Overall, my experience was great and it was so nice to find my dress locally in Kalamazoo!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
203 East Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Don't Dress like her...Dress Like YOU!

Located in the heart of Downtown Kalamazoo, Memories epitomizes the best in formal wear shopping. From the luxurious and intimate Bridal Suite upstairs to the Tux room complete with leather couch and flat screen TV for the guys all the way to the Prom / Pageant room filled with vibrantly colored dresses certain to make any girl feel like a true queen, Memories Bridal & Evening Wear is definitely a "Must See"!
+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)