Megan Chapin Calligraphy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Megan! My fiance and I hired her to address our envelopes for our upcoming wedding and I am so glad we choose to use her. She is beyond talented and probably one of the nicest people I have ever meet. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and completed my envelopes within 2 weeks. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
16 Homestead Ave., Uxbridge, MA 01569

Invite your guests the way you would want to be invited!

Hi and thanks for visiting my profile on Wedding Wire!

I believe that calligraphy can and does set the tone for your event.  Whether it is a wedding, anniversary party or special birthday, the person who receives a hand-lettered envelope in the mail knows that the event is going to be special.  We get computerized junk mail every da y...invite your guests the way you would want to be invited!!

After spending lots of time designing or choosing an invitation ensemble it is your duty to address them nicely.  Hand-lettering is not all that expensive!  The average wedding of about 125 invitations (double envelopes) is about $500.00.  And the value in that is amazing!  First, you don't have to address them yourself, I can match fonts and colors(!) plus your guests will be mightily impressed and I guarantee they will compliment you on it....

I truly enjoy working with a client from the beginning of the planning process.  There are so many ways to integrate calligraphy into your event - from the designing of an invitation ensemble to menus and programs and place cards too!   I can work with your theme and we can discuss any ideas you may have--the more creative the better!

As a professional I can answer questions you may have about invitation vendors in the area that are wonderful and also, etiquette and wording, when to mail your invitations and the like.

Please visit my website www.meganchapincalligraphy.com for more info about me, to see samples and get pricing, list requirements etc. and feel free to call and ask questions!  There is no fee for you to call -- I look forward to talking with you and helping you through the invitation process!

Details