MDM Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

MDM Entertainment was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Patti responded to all of my questions or concerns so fast, that I felt confident every step of the way! Our DJ was Mike and he was amazing! He called me the week of and I instantly felt better about how the day of the wedding would run because he was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. The day of, he arrived, set up with no issues. At one point I asked, "is the dj here yet?" Because I was in my bridal suite and they said, "oh yeah, he is all set up and everything." He didn't even need to clarify anything with me because he knew exactly what he was doing. He did everything 100% correct, all the music at all the right times, and even the few songs I dedicated to people throughout the night The DJ pretty much runs the reception and he did an amazing job, I would not have changed one thing, he told us where we needed to be and when and it went off without a hitch, not to mention it was so fun! Mike literally made our night, we kept getting compliments on his music choices and how fun everyone was having. I am so happy we had MDM Entertainment for our Wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
707 Remington Road Suite 9, Schaumburg, IL 60173
BLOG

Contemporary and Elegant Wedding Entertainment

Your wedding day, that once in a lifetime day… the moments, the dances, the vision that you’ve dreamt of your whole life.  It’s finally here.  You meticulously select your gown, the colors, what blooms make up your bouquet, the fabric of your linens, the food you serve… so don’t leave a decision, like who will be your wedding entertainer, up to ... read more
  Your wedding day, that once in a lifetime day… the moments, the dances, the vision that you’ve dreamt of your whole life.  It’s finally here.  You meticulously select your gown, the colors, what blooms make up your bouquet, the fabric of your linens, the food you serve… so don’t leave a decision, like who will be your wedding entertainer, up to chance.

MDM Entertainment brings the moments of your wedding day to life.  Our experienced and professional DJ’s and Master of Ceremonies will walk you through the moments that will make your memories.  From speeches and toasts made by the most important people in your lives, to that special moment when you take the dance floor for the first time as husband and wife, to the dance party with all your guests at the end of the evening, our skilled entertainers will walk you seamlessly through your wedding reception.  Leaving nothing to chance.

Our entertainers are put through an intensive and thorough training process to ensure that they reflect the quality and high level of customer service that MDM Entertainment is known for. MDM Entertainment is built on the belief that your reception should be a unique showcase of who you are as a couple.  The evening is not about singing DJ’s, inflatable air guitars or plastic leis, it is a tasteful and joyous reflection to celebrate one of the biggest moments of your life.  This evening is contemporary, modern, tasteful, and above all, fun!

MDM Entertainment also offers special event lighting services and photo booths to enhance the ambiance and experience of your event.  From the romantic glow of amber uplights, to exciting night club lighting or your name in lights, we can design a lighting scheme to dazzle your guests with visual sensations.

We see it as a true honor to entertain your friends and family at your wedding reception.  Call us today at 773-253-4986 to set up a consultation with our wedding planning specialist to discuss the details of your wedding day.  From the special moments and activities, coordination between your photographer, videographer and service staff, to your last dance of the evening, every moment will be your vision come to life!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1990
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
MDM Entertainment has always provided a professional and top notch experience for our clients from wedding receptions to corporate events. They have always been a pleasure to work with and are highly recommended. MDM offers a wide range of services - from dj's, photo booths, specialty lighting, and video projection. Choosing MDM for your event is a great choice!
MDM Entertainment is a wedding DJ and wedding lighting company from Chicago. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicagoland, and the suburbs. MDM Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in DJs and lighting for elegant and contemporary weddings