239 Reviews for MDM Entertainment

Photobooth (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
236 MDM Entertainment Reviews

4.7

Responsive from start to finish over a period of 18 months in planning the wedding. They were the only vendor who offered to come out to the venue (twice!) to see the room in person, offer suggestions, help us in making final decisions. They even worked with us on the lighting, which was provided by a separate event team. David was great to work with, and the draping looked just beautiful!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

There are no words to describe how amazing Patti is. Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue. Our reception hall was pretty large and I really wanted our ceremony to feel more intimate. She completely transformed the space with lighting and draping. I think I showed her one picture and she knew exactly what to do. She created a space that was absolutely breathtaking for the ceremony. She was extremely professional and accommodating, and I could not ask for more. Thank you Patti for making our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Gia, 3/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

David from MDM Entertainment was our wedding DJ. From the first time he sat down and spoke with us, he really seemed to get our music style as a couple. And we have very high expectations when it comes to Dj's. In the months leading up to our wedding David was always very patient and professional when answering all of our questions, mixing together a song for our first dance, and helping us format the timeline during the reception. My husband and I love dancing, and we wanted our guests to dance the entire night- which we did! We received so many compliments on the DJ. Our families were very impressed with how seamlessly David was able to play music that represented both of our cultures ( Mexican & Puerto Rican), while also playing the music that we love to party to ( house, hip-hop, & reggeaton). We had an absolute blast and we have David to thank for setting the mood, and we will definitely book MDM again for future events!

Profile Picture Rosa, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

MDM was incredibly easy to work with and super accommodating when we changed our event end time twice over the course of working with them. They also replied promptly via e-mail and helped explain any questions we had. We rented the grapevine balls for over our dance floor and they made the space look outstanding. We received so many compliments on them and I can't imagine not having them at our wedding. I would 100% recommend MDM's services!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much for making our wedding look elegant. Great staff to work with very responsive will definitely be recommending you to everyone!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so happy we went with MDM Entertainment for our DJ, Lighting, and Drape services. From the start they were so easy to work with, we had an initial meeting, and shared with Patti what we were looking for, and she made the process simple. They have several different packages to choose from. We also added drapery to our package, and it turned out so beautiful. Our DJ Mike and his assistant were fabulous the day of the wedding, the day/night was a whirlwind of course, but we danced the night away and had a blast. The drape team did a wonderful job, and stayed throughout the ceremony, to open and close the drape, and also draped it completely open after cocktail hour, and returned at the end of the event to remove it. If you choose to go with MDM, you won't be sorry. They are quick to respond to any questions, and extremely professional! Thanks so much MDM for helping to make our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We ordered lights and a dance floor. They were able to set up quickly and exactly how we envisioned.

Profile Picture Pauline, 8/26/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our event was a wedding celebration one month after the actual nuptials. The open air photo booth made it a lively and fun celebration. The attendants were professional but fun and made the evening more enjoyable. We got some great pictures from the evening.

Profile Picture Ann, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

MDM was incredible. They not only provided a service that was second to none, but they also bailed us out big time. We had hired a photo booth vendor for our reception that blew us off and never showed up (yeah that happened) and when MDM found out about it they had one of their photo booths there and set up within 30 minutes. We were so happy to be able to fulfill everything we were so excited to tell our guests about leading up to the big day and that would have been impossible without MDM. HIRE THEM FOR ANY EVENT THAT REQUIRES SUCH SERVICES. You will be so happy that you did; we certainly are. The music was wonderful and appealed to all our guests. The emcee work provided a very fun flow and pace to the wedding. They were incredibly helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding to ensure that everything was the way we wanted it. I couldn't say enough to express how excellent, professional, and outstanding their services are. Thank you, MDM.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

David was our wedding DJ and he's incredible! He's very personable and really cares about making your wedding music the best possible experience for everyone. Many people at our event kept coming up to us telling us how it was the best music/mixing they'd every heard at a wedding!

Profile Picture Tim, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Patti at MDM was phenomenal! She completely softened and transformed my venue space with the lighting and draping. She had excellent suggestions and knew the exact look, style, and feel I was trying to capture at my summer wedding. She was very mindful of my budget and still created a space more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She was extremely professional when my venue was not very accommodating and we truly appreciated her help in dealing with that situation! I am still speechless at how beautiful she helped make my wedding.

Profile Picture Cristi, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I only have positive things to say about our experience with MDM. We used their lighting services for our wedding and had a fantastic experience from start to finish. All communication via phone and email was positive, helpful and thorough and Patti was excellent with checking in and making sure our lighting package perfectly fit our needs/wants. We ended up using their grapevine balls above the dance floor and soft amber uplighting around the room and it all looked stunning. Everything was perfectly in place when we arrived and our guests could not stop commenting on how unique the grapevine balls were. Definitely worth the price - I highly recommend MDM!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The led floor was amazing and was definitely something special for our guests. DJ David was amazing keeping everyone Dancing all night.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I just recently got married, and MDM Entertainment kept the party going the whole time! Our initial meeting went so well. I did not feel like they were trying to sell us anything extra we didn't need; they just kept asking about our plans for the day to see how they could best fit our needs. David was our DJ, and I highly recommend! No one left the dance floor the entire night. He did a great job reading the crowd to make sure he was playing the right music, but also got all our requests in at the perfect time. He would also check in with us to make sure of the plans, and was very easy to work with. If you want people up and on the dance floor all night at your event, I would book MDM Entertainment!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used MDM for our wedding in January 2017 and couldn't be happier with how it turned out! We booked a DJ and also photobooth through them. Both were top-notch, but the DJ'ing in particular was fantastic. They really know how to read a crowd and keep folks dancing. We received several comments from guests after the wedding that it was one of the most entertaining weddings they had attended! This accomplishment is outstanding, considering we gave pretty limited direction to MDM about musical choices. From perhaps a half-dozen 'must plays' and a long spotify playlist of varied and eccentric music for inspiration, they managed to craft a perfect playlist for the night.

Profile Picture Sean & Kathleen, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

MDM provided the lighting decor and color wash for our Halloween-themed wedding reception this past weekend and made the room look absolutely stunning! The consistent communication with Mike and Patti throughout the entire planning process allowed for their crew to perfectly create the elegant, yet slightly spooky, vibe that we were going for.

The setup crew, Adam and another gentleman whose name I did not catch, were very friendly and checked to make sure that I was happy with how everything looked. They did an amazing job, and we are extremely grateful for their hard work and the beautiful final product. They truly made our vision come to life!

We received so many compliments from our guests on the lighting and how it really pulled the look of the room together, all thanks to MDM. This company goes above and beyond for their clients, and we would definitely highly recommend using them for any lighting needs. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Mike, Patti, Adam, and crew so much! We will never forget how gorgeous our venue looked, or how awesome it was working with you all!

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Patti is amazing. We booked a tent venue before it was even fully built, just using pictures from the old tent and drawings of the structure to make our decision. We were on the fence until we met Patti. She had so many ideas and was full of excitement about the possibilities of having a blank slate to work with. Every single recommendation she made we loved. We wanted rustic elements, she suggested grapevine balls and whiskey barrels. We wanted romantic lighting, she knew exactly the shade of uplighting to use and how to space it out. The few days before our wedding, her team was there putting all the details into place and she was super responsive via both phone and email to answer my questions. MDM is definitely a company that has a goal of making your wedding unique, special, and what you've dreamed of, and they know exactly how to make it happen. I would hands down recommend them to anyone who has lighting or decor needs!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Patty was a pleasure to work with. We had Italian string lights, our name in lights, and uplifting. It really transformed the venue. I would highly recommend MDM.

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We used MDM for lighting and DJ services for our wedding on 9-16-16. They were great to work with from the start and we thought they were very professional but still priced fairly. We had worked with one DJ since we started working with MDM months before our wedding. Unfortunately, days before our wedding, he had a family emergency arise and he was unable to play our wedding. MDM called us and informed us of the situation (which we weren't thrilled about, but it was one of those scenarios where there's nothing you can do). MDM paired us with a different DJ, named Sigi. Sigi did everything and anything to get himself acquainted with our wedding and was readily available whenever needed. Given the situation, we were overly appreciative of his efforts as it was so last minute and we feel the DJ really controls a lot of the wedding. Sigi did an amazing job and we received countless praises about how much fun everyone had! Thanks Sigi! Aside from that, Patti was a huge help in picking out colors for the paper lanterns. Thanks Patti! Overall, MDM was fantastic to work with and we would highly recommend using them for your next event. Should we ever need DJ or lighting services in the future, we certainly will!

Profile Picture User5043257, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We found MDM through our venue, and I am so glad we chose them. We used the grapevine balls, as well as the photo booth package. Both services came out perfectly, we did not have any issues with setup or on the day of. The photobooth attendant was friendly and attentive. We would definitely recommend working with MDM, the office staff is friendly, and responsive to any emails or questions.

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used MDM for outdoor lighting. Patti and Damaris were both wonderful to work with. I had talked to a bunch of lighting people who all told me they could not do what I wanted happen within my budget. Patti changed all that! We had a great conversation and she sent me a bunch of options with pictures about what they could do in the space and within (and also slightly over) my budget. She was upfront about everything, but still made me feel like she could make it happen and she did! Her team was in early to install the lights and they looked magnificent day of.

Profile Picture Katy, 8/27/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used MDM to light our outdoor dining space and to create a "lounge" space for dancing and hanging out. Patti was a great help figuring out the floorplan, the overall look and feel of the event, and making my vision become a reality. She totally understood our desire to look both outdoorsy and hip and modern. We couldn't have done it without MDM!

Profile Picture H Kay, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

From our first meeting with MDM to the end of our reception, MDM was nothing but spectacular and professional. We used them for their DJ services. First, we met with Patti who was very knowledgeable of our venue and the requirements we needed to make our wedding entertainment successful. She was very accommodating with the several meetings that we had with her. We never felt like we were being pressured into a package that we didn't need. Based on our music preferences she was able to match us with DJ Nick.

DJ Nick was everything we could have hoped for and more. From early on in the process he was able to accommodate our music preferences and give us suggestions. We had very specific requests throughout the night and he was able to fulfill all of them. He introduced himself to our parents prior to the event and was a stand up gentleman throughout the night. He was always prepared and kept us on schedule, letting us know when speeches were coming up, first dance, etc. Once the dancing portion of the night began, the dance floor was never empty. He was able to keep all generations on the dance floor all night with a variety of different eras of dance music. We were thoroughly impressed and received numerous compliments on how great the music was. Several of our friends inquired about DJ Nick for their own weddings coming up in the near future.

We HIGHLY recommend MDM Entertainment and DJ Nick. You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture User7069275, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The best to work with ! They will listen to you , be patient !

Profile Picture User7032324, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Nick from MDM DJ'd our wedding last night in Chicago. He did an amazing job. He had a call with us a few days before and was very thorough while learning what we wanted. He also made some great suggestions for entrance and closing songs. Nick interacted with us throughout the night and kept us on schedule. I would highly recommend MDM and especially Nick to anyone. The general manager at our venue also said how amazing they thought the up lighting was for their room.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/23/16, 1 Review