MDM Entertainment Reviews

MDM Entertainment 7
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Withrow · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun Photo Booth!

MDM Entertainment provided our photo booth at our wedding and did an excellent job! Our wedding guests had a blast in the photo booth and the quality of the photo strips was great! Our photo booth attendant was super fun and friendly. I highly recommend MDM Entertainment!

Sent on 10/23/2019
    MDM Entertainment 8
    MDM Entertainment 9

Kara · Married on 09/21/2019

Simply amazing

Patti and the team at MDM were absolutely incredible! They were so easy to work with and clearly presented all the different options of lighting and drapes and made honest recommendations without any sort of pressure of doing any upgrades. Patti met with us, promptly answered email questions, and joined us for a final walk through to ensure everything would be just what we want. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the draping in the room and the lights and light changes made the evening so fun!! I had no idea what a difference lights could make on a party, but I'm so glad I used MDM because it really made our reception incredibly fun for all the guests!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Michael Schumacher · Married on 09/21/2019

MDM is Incredible. Saved the day.

MDM was my choice for DJ and lighting at my wedding. I had a wedding at my parents' home which comes with a lot of unique challenges. We had wedding planners but should not have even bothered because MDM guided us every step of the way. I received string lights through MDM for my tent and did not love the look of the overall setup when they were done. This was two days before the wedding! After calling them and explaining the string lights setup did not look great, they literally sent the owner out with a crew the very next day and did a completely stellar job. They worked all day and the lights were perfect. I just don't think you find that kind of customer service very often anymore and I was blown away. Everything was perfect and the DJ literally saved the day. Robert went way beyond expectations, that man can MC and DJ like you would not believe.

If you feel like you want the best of the best, MDM is the obvious choice.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Samantha A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Fabulous experience!

MDM Entertainment made our reception room breathtaking. From our first meeting with Patti, we felt so confident that our vision was coming true. The drapery, lighting and chandeliers were stunning and truly tied the room together. MDM was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Rizzo Mattuck · Married on 06/22/2019

Great night!

DJ Robert was amazing for our wedding! We specified that the loud, club-like, sports arena style was not for us. They paired us with DJ Robert and it could have not gone better! He was excellent to work with before and during!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2019

Book them!

We had such a great experience with Patti and everyone else at MDM for our wedding in June! They were the most reasonably priced of all the vendors I spoke with, and were very professional. We used them to hang some draping as well as bistro lights from the open roof in the pergola space at Galleria Marchetti and it turned out STUNNING! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Avani Patel · Married on 06/08/2019

Photobooth

We used MDM for their photobooth services. They were so easy and super simply to work with. I felt like I didn't have to do much planning. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves, and presented me with an awesome memory book at the end!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 02/23/2019

20 out of 10!

MDM was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. The team is so organized and really covered all the bases. We had a few unique requests for our wedding reception and MDM went above and beyond. They did beautiful up-lighting, provided a projector to show our wedding video and first dance music video, and really accommodated all of our preferences. Deejay David O is super knowledgeable of all the music trends we wanted and really read the crowd perfectly. The dance floor was full the entire night. He was able to switch back and forth from English to Spanish to accommodate our bilingual event. We really appreciate his talent and his flexibility to work with some of our extra special guests. Music is so important to us and David made our dreams come true. Thank you so much MDM!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Hilary Sloan · Married on 12/15/2018

Fabulous and super easy to work with!

The entire MDM team was fabulous to work with! They made the entire planning process very seamless and were always available to chat or address our questions. Their light up dance floor was the talk of the night! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    MDM Entertainment 10
    MDM Entertainment 11

Jenny · Married on 11/03/2018

Worth every Penny!

I used MDM for drapery and for a screen and projector to showcase a video I made of my husband and I. It looped all during dinner. The process leading up to the wedding was so smooth! They were great with tips and suggestions and the day of, I didn’t even know they were there - that’s how smooth it was when they removed the screens after dinner. Loved them!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Alison · Married on 11/03/2018

Patti was fabulous!

We worked with Patti for my wedding and she was beyond amazing. She was very focused every time we called and extremely flexible, patient and creative throughout the entire process. We changed our minds a few times on certain items and it was never an issue. She worked closely with us and wanted us to be happy. We were thrilled and I would recommend her and MDM completely!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Bethany Bey · Married on 10/27/2018

Completely Transformed Our Wedding Space

We had our wedding in a hotel ballroom and MDM entertainment completely transformed the space with their lighting and drapery into a beautiful, intimate wedding reception.

Sent on 10/29/2018

C · Married on 09/15/2018

Loved MDM and our DJ Kim! We had an outdoor wedding ceremony, in which Kim played all of our pre-ceremony music while guests arrived (we picked our own and she played it all for us) - she did a full set up at the outdoor ceremony, and then she and her assistant moved everything over to our reception venue, which was indoor and outdoor! Wow...what a great DJ - she did a great job announcing us as we arrived on boat, and then for the party, she kept everybody happy and on the dance floor all night long....which is exactly what we wanted. She was really great and we are very happy with how the night went! We were even running really late getting to the actual ceremony, but she was able to work the "schedule" so that we still got in all of our "events", special dances, cake cutting, garter toss, etc....and still had lots of great floor time...thanks Kim and Andrew for our great wedding night! We also did 10 purple uplights for the evening (which Kim and Andrew also set up.....beautiful!)

Sent on 09/26/2018

Molly · Married on 08/17/2018

MDM and our DJ, David, were awesome! From our first meeting with MDM they were professional, responsive, and thorough. Our DJ was David and he was awesome! He made sure to go over our planning forms with us beforehand and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding. The DJ and music selection were really important to my husband and I and MDM went above and beyond our expectations. They made sure our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. I am a bit of a control freak and sent multiple emails before our event and MDM was very thorough in their responses and responded very quickly. We cannot say enough good things about this company. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Adler Planetarium, and we utilized MDM Entertainment for our DJ and lighting needs. First off, the music at our wedding was incredible! DJ Robert was able to put together a playlist for the whole night that incorporated many different genres of music and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He truly is a special talent and joy to work with and we are so very happy to have had him for our special day. We also utilized MDM for the grapevine lighting of the venue and they made it look stunning, providing the exact type of lighting/color that we were looking for. Patti was our primary sales consultant with MDM and she made the entire process seamless and straightforward. She is such a great person to work with! We would recommend MDM for anyone’s music and lighting needs!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kathrine · Married on 07/21/2018

The team at MDM was awesome! We met with David Oliveres at our venue, Morgan Manufacturing and shared with him our vision for the wedding. As a result David and his team developed a lighting plan and room design which included 6 incredible fitted pipe, crystal chandeliers that were designed and constructed specifically for our wedding. MDM’s use of fabric, ambient light and patterned lighting gave the room a warm and elegant glow, which enhanced the industrial vibe at Morgan. The team at MDM is accessible, creative and so much fun to work with! Thank you to David, Patty and the entire MDM team for a wonderful experience! It was a pleasure!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Gia · Married on 03/24/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing Patti is. Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue. Our reception hall was pretty large and I really wanted our ceremony to feel more intimate. She completely transformed the space with lighting and draping. I think I showed her one picture and she knew exactly what to do. She created a space that was absolutely breathtaking for the ceremony. She was extremely professional and accommodating, and I could not ask for more. Thank you Patti for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    MDM Entertainment 12
    MDM Entertainment 13

Rosa · Married on 11/17/2017

David from MDM Entertainment was our wedding DJ. From the first time he sat down and spoke with us, he really seemed to get our music style as a couple. And we have very high expectations when it comes to Dj's. In the months leading up to our wedding David was always very patient and professional when answering all of our questions, mixing together a song for our first dance, and helping us format the timeline during the reception. My husband and I love dancing, and we wanted our guests to dance the entire night- which we did! We received so many compliments on the DJ. Our families were very impressed with how seamlessly David was able to play music that represented both of our cultures ( Mexican & Puerto Rican), while also playing the music that we love to party to ( house, hip-hop, & reggeaton). We had an absolute blast and we have David to thank for setting the mood, and we will definitely book MDM again for future events!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Maria · Married on 09/22/2017

Thank you so much for making our wedding look elegant. Great staff to work with very responsive will definitely be recommending you to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    MDM Entertainment 14

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

We are so happy we went with MDM Entertainment for our DJ, Lighting, and Drape services. From the start they were so easy to work with, we had an initial meeting, and shared with Patti what we were looking for, and she made the process simple. They have several different packages to choose from. We also added drapery to our package, and it turned out so beautiful. Our DJ Mike and his assistant were fabulous the day of the wedding, the day/night was a whirlwind of course, but we danced the night away and had a blast. The drape team did a wonderful job, and stayed throughout the ceremony, to open and close the drape, and also draped it completely open after cocktail hour, and returned at the end of the event to remove it. If you choose to go with MDM, you won't be sorry. They are quick to respond to any questions, and extremely professional! Thanks so much MDM for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Benjamin · Married on 08/04/2017

MDM was incredible. They not only provided a service that was second to none, but they also bailed us out big time. We had hired a photo booth vendor for our reception that blew us off and never showed up (yeah that happened) and when MDM found out about it they had one of their photo booths there and set up within 30 minutes. We were so happy to be able to fulfill everything we were so excited to tell our guests about leading up to the big day and that would have been impossible without MDM. HIRE THEM FOR ANY EVENT THAT REQUIRES SUCH SERVICES. You will be so happy that you did; we certainly are. The music was wonderful and appealed to all our guests. The emcee work provided a very fun flow and pace to the wedding. They were incredibly helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding to ensure that everything was the way we wanted it. I couldn't say enough to express how excellent, professional, and outstanding their services are. Thank you, MDM.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Tim · Married on 08/04/2017

David was our wedding DJ and he's incredible! He's very personable and really cares about making your wedding music the best possible experience for everyone. Many people at our event kept coming up to us telling us how it was the best music/mixing they'd every heard at a wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Cristi · Married on 07/15/2017

Patti at MDM was phenomenal! She completely softened and transformed my venue space with the lighting and draping. She had excellent suggestions and knew the exact look, style, and feel I was trying to capture at my summer wedding. She was very mindful of my budget and still created a space more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She was extremely professional when my venue was not very accommodating and we truly appreciated her help in dealing with that situation! I am still speechless at how beautiful she helped make my wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

I only have positive things to say about our experience with MDM. We used their lighting services for our wedding and had a fantastic experience from start to finish. All communication via phone and email was positive, helpful and thorough and Patti was excellent with checking in and making sure our lighting package perfectly fit our needs/wants. We ended up using their grapevine balls above the dance floor and soft amber uplighting around the room and it all looked stunning. Everything was perfectly in place when we arrived and our guests could not stop commenting on how unique the grapevine balls were. Definitely worth the price - I highly recommend MDM!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Torchlake6

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

The led floor was amazing and was definitely something special for our guests. DJ David was amazing keeping everyone Dancing all night.

Sent on 06/11/2017