Marjie Allen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Loved Marjorie's creative vision. She paid attention to all the details that make the wedding day special. She made sure to capture all the moments in a way that made the ordinary look extraordinary and fashionable.

Her work is clean crisp and innovative, I love it. Responsible , reliable, connected and beautiful

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Redondo Beach, CA 90278

"When I say I want to photograph someone, what it means is I'd like to get to know them" -Annie Leibovitz

This is one of my favorite quote from one of the most amazing photographer I look up to.

Hello. I am Marjie Allen, portrait and wedding photographer serving the South Bay and Los Angeles area.

I specialize ... read more

I specialize in small and intimate gatherings and events. I love how a backyard wedding can be solemn, simple and intimate.

Allow me to capture one of the most memorable moments of your life

Feel free to contact me for your questions on rates and packages at marjieallen@hotmail.com

+/- read less