Margaret's Cleaners

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Wow, wow, wow!!! The best place to get your cleaning done for your top-of-the-line [insert anything delicate].

Margaret's kindly picked up my finished gown from Beverly Hills boutique a week before my wedding, made the gown look 1000 times better, and dropped it off at my wedding venue a day before my wedding. I didn't have to worry about a thing!!! Okay, it did cost a lot but it was worth every penny, especially since they picked it up all the way from LA and dropped it off in OC. My bridal boutique gave me the same quote without any delivery service. They also include steaming your accessories for this service, so I included my veil with this as well.

Seriously though, my wedding gown somehow transformed into a beautiful, perfect, piece of art. Everyone who had doubts of my wedding dress (including me) were stunned at this gorgeous dress after I got Margaret's service.

They also included an "Wedding Emergency Kit"- I didn't check it out yet because it wasn't necessary, but I'm sure it'll come handy for some people.

I'm not doing preservation with them, though. They gave me a very high quote, and it was not worth it for me to spend that much for the gown. I might not even keep mine.

FYI Contact info is the following for gown specialists:

Carey Emery x113 Bridal Coordinator careyp@margarets.com

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
7511 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037

Southern California's Only Certified Couture Cleaner

Margaret�s Cleaners is the Nation's First 5 Star Certified Couture Cleaner. We specialize in services to brides. Services include: Restoration, Couture Alterations, Cleaning, Pressing, Gown Storage, Site Delivery, and Museum-Quality Gown Preservation, which includes an International/Lifetime warranty. With locations San Diego, La Jolla, Del Mar , Newport Beach and Los Angeles.We have over 50 years of experience in the dry cleaning business, all services are performed entirely in-house. View our video on the Bridal Services page of our website at http://www.margarets.com. At www.margarets.tv we also have some amazing before and after photos of wedding gown and handbag cleaning projects.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)