Marc Roberts Videography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Karen
10/12/2014

Marc Roberts did a fantastic job on my wedding. He was very professional and very thorough.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
4051 Beltway Dr., Addison, TX 75001

Cinematic | Award Winning | DFW Wedding Videographer

Some Videographers have a documentary style approach while others are more artistic. What I accomplish with my videos is both. I deliver long form edits as well as highlights and artistic editing. My clients are provided with both the documentation of their event as well as short form, cinematic edits to show family and friends.

... read more

What would it be like to watch my great-grandparents wedding video? I keep this in mind when I am recording and editing a wedding. I create wedding videos that people can watch and enjoy for many generations to come. I derive great pleasure from my work. Recording weddings is the most enjoyable, fulfilling and meaningful job I have ever had.

Your wedding video is something that you can show your grandchildren. Something that captures all of the emotion and detail of the most important, memorable and shortest day of your life. Creating one is my job, hobby and passion.

-Marc