Makeup by Chelsea

Makeup by Chelsea

Studio and Spa is now open in Mechanicsburg, PA!

106 S Market Street
Mechanicsburg, PA
Now serving Central PA, surrounding areas, Baltimore and Philadelphia, PA 17055 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Do you want to look and feel your best on your wedding day? Then let Chelsea come to you for all your cosmetic needs. Chelsea’s a well established makeup artist with work ranging from an episode of the Dr. Phil Show, to 7 HGTV Specials, to making brides beautiful on their special day. She’s experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share her gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup, we’re sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day!  Check out www.makeupbychelsea.com for more information, pricing, and pictures!  Contact Chelsea today to check your wedding day availability!

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about Chelsea. She was amazing! I absolutely loved my makeup on my wedding day. It was perfect- exactly what I asked for. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup. She was great at communicating with me during the planning process. She replied to emails right away and also had great ideas and suggestions. She was early the day of and stayed the entire time until I was in my dress. She even did my mothers full makeup last minute even though my mom was not scheduled. You will not regret using Chelsea for your wedding day makeup!! I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Profile Picture
Mia
Endorsements
Chelsea is a true professional in her field. She is my first recommendation to my brides for makeup needs. She listens to what her clients are seeking, executes makeup application with ease, and uses top-quality products. In my experience with Chelsea, she has been a joy to work with, is always on time, goes the extra mile for her clients, and always leaves a happy bride.
Associations I Belong to
717-736-1500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards