Makeup by Chelsea

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I booked Chelsea for wedding day makeup and lash application. She did a fantastic job and my matron of honor and I loved her. We had a makeup trial in her studio and she was so thorough, friendly, and honest (we actually chose traditional makeup over airbrush because it worked better with our skin). She really listens to what you want and strives to make you feel and look your best. I really liked that she was able to travel to our hotel suite to apply our makeup on the wedding day, so that we could just sit back and relax. When I started getting anxiety at one point, she was calm, offered helpful insight, and diverted my attention onto something else (our honeymoon) -- what a pro! Chelsea is truly talented at what she does and the number of positive reviews on here speak for themselves. You definitely want someone like Chelsea as part of your wedding day team!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
106 S Market Street, Mechanicsburg, PA, Now serving Central PA, surrounding areas, Baltimore and Philadelphia, PA 17055

Studio and Spa is now open in Mechanicsburg, PA!

Do you want to look and feel your best on your wedding day? Then let Chelsea come to you for all your cosmetic needs. Chelsea’s a well established makeup artist with work ranging from an episode of the Dr. Phil Show, to 7 HGTV Specials, to making brides beautiful on their special day. She’s experienced in bridal and production makeup and would love to share her gift with you. Offering airbrush or standard makeup, we’re sure to find the perfect look for you on your wedding day!  Check out www.makeupbychelsea.com for more information, pricing, and pictures!  Contact Chelsea today to check your wedding day availability!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2004
Employees: 4
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Chelsea is a true professional in her field. She is my first recommendation to my brides for makeup needs. She listens to what her clients are seeking, executes makeup application with ease, and uses top-quality products. In my experience with Chelsea, she has been a joy to work with, is always on time, goes the extra mile for her clients, and always leaves a happy bride.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)