Makeup by Chelsea Reviews

126 | Mechanicsburg, PA

126 Reviews for Makeup by Chelsea

Erika Reisch · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Makeup Artist! So many compliments!

Chelsea was absolutely amazing. She did my makeup as well as my mother's and bridesmaids. She is extremely professional. She'll cater towards your visions if you want something specific, but also has an eye to make recommendations if you are like me and dont' necessarily know what you want. She was punctual, and very responsive to all communications. She's got an amazing personality, and I received so many compliments on my makeup. I certainly felt like a princess!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Angie Wagner · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding hair & makeup.....Wonderful experience!!

Having Chelsea do my hair & makeup was amazing, even though when I called her to see if she’d be available she already had another wedding party booked for the same day, but she said let me check what time theirs is and she’d get back to me, luckily for me she was able to fit my daughter and I both in before she had to leave. She is so good at what she does, our makeup was flawless and when I wasn’t sure how to wear my hair she would text me pictures with different styles that she thought would look good on me and I must say she was spot on. All my friends at the wedding wanted to know who did my hair & makeup, I can honestly say if you want your wedding day to be less stressful then you need to call Makeup by Chelsea.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Kathy Garrity · Married on 11/09/2019

Chelsea is hands down the best!

After spending the day with Chelsea and seeing how our bridal party's makeup turned out, I feel like we hit the lottery. From beginning to end she was absolutely amazing!!! Professional, accommodating, and so personable the day of my wedding. Our makeup looked so natural and beautiful. People are still telling me how gorgeous everyone's makeup looked. I am beyond happy with our whole experience and recommend everyone use Makeup by Chelsea. You won't be disappointed!! I have recommended her to all of our family and friends. From the bottom of my heart I thank you Chelsea for doing such a great job! And for being such an awesome person!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Thomas Netznik · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about Chelsea. I really appreciated how responsive she was throughout the whole process. I did both my hair and makeup trial with her at her studio and then had her and her coworker who does hair come to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I got ready. The whole process and all communication went so well and I was so happy with how makeup and hair turned out for everyone including myself! I’m so happy I found her.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jessica H · Married on 09/13/2019

Chelsea & Ryan

Chelsea did a wonderful job with my makeup as well as my bridal party and her stylist Ryan did everyone’s hair. I first met them when I did my hair/makeup trial before my bridal shower. They were both very professional but personable too. They made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day when they came to my venue. They do beautiful work and make an efficient team. Thank you so much Chelsea and Ryan!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Barge · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional & Efficient

Chelsea was very efficient and did an amazing job for hair and makeup for my mom and me on my wedding day. She was flexible and made great recommendations. She came to the venue and wasn’t too early, so I didn’t have to worry about ruining my hair or makeup before the ceremony even started. She was very professional and personable.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Corine Wherley · Married on 07/13/2019

Stellar Makeup!

Chelsea did a fantastic job on myself and my mother. She was very personable and does a stellar job.

Andrea Grove · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

Chelsea and her team were wonderful to work with and I am so happy we had them for my wedding day! Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing and was so happy with how their hair and makeup was done. All of our hair and makeup looked great through the entire day and night! Chelsea and her team were also sure to stay on schedule and ended up finishing with plenty of time for any final touchups before getting into our dresses (there were 12 total for both hair and makeup). I highly recommend hiring Chelsea for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Chelsea is Top Notch!

Chelsea was recommended to us for my daughter’s wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased! She did make up for bride, two bridesmaids & mother of bride. Everyone looked gorgeous & pictures were amazing! I highly recommend Chelsea & plan to use her services again for business headshots.

Lacy Leisey · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chelsea and her stylist, so sorry I forget her name, were amazing. They were on time and got 6 girl's hair and makeup done in no time at all. The finished products were stunning on every single one of us. Would never go to anyone else, they were just above and beyond what I could've ever expected. Beyond happy!

Meghan Barton · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup, professional

Chelsea was great! She listened to what I wanted and she truly cared about the outcome. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

• Cortney

Cortney · Married on 05/04/2019

More than I could ask for!

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! It felt like I had known her forever. She was open to ideas and was able to accommodate all my wants! She did an amazing job explaining what she was doing and the overall look was fantastic! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :) she’s great!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Angela · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldnt have asked for a better experience. I booked chelsea just shy of a month before my wedding and I lucked out that it was a free Saturday for her. Plans changed a few times as my bridesmaids didnt want to pay to have their makeup done but the day of a few of them changed their minds once seeing her work. Chelsea luckily didnt have a time frame that day and was pretty flexable. She ended up doing eyelashes on all my girls and two extra makeup applications then we had scheduled. She was very persise and didnt waste anytime however never did we feel rushed at all. Being the bride my skin really started to act up the week before I guess a product of stress and hormones but chelsea was able to make my skin look flawless as if nothing was wrong.I would highly recommend her and would use her in the future for sure.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Joan · Married on 06/29/2018

Chelsea was amazing!!!!! From the first phone call made to the day of the wedding she was fantastic. We were from out of town and found her online by researching and could not have been happier. I would use her again if we lived closer. She will work with you on whatever you like or need. Highly recommend her to everyone :-)

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Chelsea and her team made the best of my life so special for myself and all of my family and friends. Not only did the makeup and hair come out beautifully but Chelsea and her team were so personable and made three hours in a chair a great time. Thanks for Hip Hop BBQ!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I was a little nervous at first because I NEVER wear makeup so for my wedding day, I still wanted to look like myself. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my hair and makeup was! Thank you Chelsea for being apart of my big day!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelsea does amazing work! Our makeup held up all day and we looked just as good at the end of the night as we did at the beginning of the wedding. She came to us, which was so relaxing and helped the morning before the wedding be stress free. I highly recommend Chelsea.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Chelsea did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding. She did my makeup at my nest friends wedding and it was light but stayed on all night, and I loved her work so much I booked her for my own wedding! I did the airbrush and felt even more amazing and looked beautiful and like myself in photos. Her personality and work are fantastic!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lorin · Married on 04/21/2018

I was in a crunch to find a makeup artist for my wedding since the makeup artist I had been planning on using fell through. I reached out to Chelsea about a month before my wedding. She was so flexible on makeup trial dates and times (I was able to come in on a Sunday morning!!) and she came to me in York, PA to do just my makeup on my wedding day. One of my biggest concerns with having professional make up done was that I'd look like I was wearing too much makeup and wouldn't look like myself, but I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup turned out. Chelsea was fantastic and I'd absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Chelsea is seriously one of the best vendors you could possibly find. She went above and beyond to make sure me and my girls looked and felt fabulous. She is extremely flexible in changing details the day of and had no problem finding the right look for all of us. Wish she could come do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Chelsea is so talented and it shows! Her airbrush makeup services had me, my bridesmaids, and my mom/mother-in-law looking absolutely fabulous from beginning to end of the wedding. As I was leaving the reception at the end of the night, multiple people said to me that my hair and makeup still looked as if I had just finished getting ready, even after I spent a few hours sweaty on the dance floor with everyone. It probably would have stayed through the next day, too, if I had left it on! On top of doing 9 people's makeup for the wedding, she came to our venue the day before and did manicures for a few of us, which were also outstanding! Chelsea is a wonderfully talented makeup artist and an amazingly sweet human, and I'm so glad I met her!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Liz · Married on 10/01/2017

I was IN LOVE with my makeup on my wedding day. Chelsea did an amazing job and it was everything I wanted!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Chelsea for makeup and her colleague, Ryan, for hair for myself and my bridal party. They were both fabulous and really listened to what we wanted. Every single one of us looked wonderful and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the whole event. I would highly recommend Makeup by Chelsea for any event, and especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

D · Married on 09/09/2017

If you have the opportunity to book Chelsea (for makeup) and Ryan (for hair) do it! Our daughter (the bride) and her bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning on one of the most important days of their lives. Chelsea and Ryan were extremely personable and professional. They put everyone at ease on a day that tends to be chaotic. This dynamite team arrived at the venue, performed their magic, and had all six of us (including the mother of the bride) looking gorgeous; giving all of us confidence to thoroughly enjoy this special day. Because we looked our best, the wedding pictures turned out stunningly beautiful as well. Chelsea and Ryan are true artists. Do yourself a favor. Cut out the stress and look your absolute best. Book Makeup by Chelsea.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Natalya · Married on 12/17/2016

Chelsea was great. I loved my wedding day make-up. She also did makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! I also used her hairstyling team for my bridal party and they were great too. We were all done on time (actually ahead of schedule). There was bad weather the night before and the morning of my wedding, so Chelsea actually stayed in a hotel in town the night before my wedding to make sure she would be there for us all. I greatly appreciated this level of service from Chelsea and her team

Sent on 12/30/2016