Makeup by Chelsea Reviews

114 | Mechanicsburg, PA

114 Reviews for Makeup by Chelsea

114 Makeup by Chelsea Reviews

Angela · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldnt have asked for a better experience. I booked chelsea just shy of a month before my wedding and I lucked out that it was a free Saturday for her. Plans changed a few times as my bridesmaids didnt want to pay to have their makeup done but the day of a few of them changed their minds once seeing her work. Chelsea luckily didnt have a time frame that day and was pretty flexable. She ended up doing eyelashes on all my girls and two extra makeup applications then we had scheduled. She was very persise and didnt waste anytime however never did we feel rushed at all. Being the bride my skin really started to act up the week before I guess a product of stress and hormones but chelsea was able to make my skin look flawless as if nothing was wrong.I would highly recommend her and would use her in the future for sure.

Joan · Married on 06/29/2018

Chelsea was amazing!!!!! From the first phone call made to the day of the wedding she was fantastic. We were from out of town and found her online by researching and could not have been happier. I would use her again if we lived closer. She will work with you on whatever you like or need. Highly recommend her to everyone :-)

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Chelsea and her team made the best of my life so special for myself and all of my family and friends. Not only did the makeup and hair come out beautifully but Chelsea and her team were so personable and made three hours in a chair a great time. Thanks for Hip Hop BBQ!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I was a little nervous at first because I NEVER wear makeup so for my wedding day, I still wanted to look like myself. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my hair and makeup was! Thank you Chelsea for being apart of my big day!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelsea does amazing work! Our makeup held up all day and we looked just as good at the end of the night as we did at the beginning of the wedding. She came to us, which was so relaxing and helped the morning before the wedding be stress free. I highly recommend Chelsea.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Chelsea did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding. She did my makeup at my nest friends wedding and it was light but stayed on all night, and I loved her work so much I booked her for my own wedding! I did the airbrush and felt even more amazing and looked beautiful and like myself in photos. Her personality and work are fantastic!!

Lorin · Married on 04/21/2018

I was in a crunch to find a makeup artist for my wedding since the makeup artist I had been planning on using fell through. I reached out to Chelsea about a month before my wedding. She was so flexible on makeup trial dates and times (I was able to come in on a Sunday morning!!) and she came to me in York, PA to do just my makeup on my wedding day. One of my biggest concerns with having professional make up done was that I'd look like I was wearing too much makeup and wouldn't look like myself, but I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup turned out. Chelsea was fantastic and I'd absolutely recommend her!

Makeup by Chelsea 1
    Makeup by Chelsea 2
    Makeup by Chelsea 3

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Chelsea is seriously one of the best vendors you could possibly find. She went above and beyond to make sure me and my girls looked and felt fabulous. She is extremely flexible in changing details the day of and had no problem finding the right look for all of us. Wish she could come do my makeup everyday!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Chelsea is so talented and it shows! Her airbrush makeup services had me, my bridesmaids, and my mom/mother-in-law looking absolutely fabulous from beginning to end of the wedding. As I was leaving the reception at the end of the night, multiple people said to me that my hair and makeup still looked as if I had just finished getting ready, even after I spent a few hours sweaty on the dance floor with everyone. It probably would have stayed through the next day, too, if I had left it on! On top of doing 9 people's makeup for the wedding, she came to our venue the day before and did manicures for a few of us, which were also outstanding! Chelsea is a wonderfully talented makeup artist and an amazingly sweet human, and I'm so glad I met her!

Makeup by Chelsea 4

Liz · Married on 10/01/2017

I was IN LOVE with my makeup on my wedding day. Chelsea did an amazing job and it was everything I wanted!!

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Chelsea for makeup and her colleague, Ryan, for hair for myself and my bridal party. They were both fabulous and really listened to what we wanted. Every single one of us looked wonderful and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the whole event. I would highly recommend Makeup by Chelsea for any event, and especially a wedding!

Makeup by Chelsea 5

D · Married on 09/09/2017

If you have the opportunity to book Chelsea (for makeup) and Ryan (for hair) do it! Our daughter (the bride) and her bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning on one of the most important days of their lives. Chelsea and Ryan were extremely personable and professional. They put everyone at ease on a day that tends to be chaotic. This dynamite team arrived at the venue, performed their magic, and had all six of us (including the mother of the bride) looking gorgeous; giving all of us confidence to thoroughly enjoy this special day. Because we looked our best, the wedding pictures turned out stunningly beautiful as well. Chelsea and Ryan are true artists. Do yourself a favor. Cut out the stress and look your absolute best. Book Makeup by Chelsea.

Natalya · Married on 12/17/2016

Chelsea was great. I loved my wedding day make-up. She also did makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! I also used her hairstyling team for my bridal party and they were great too. We were all done on time (actually ahead of schedule). There was bad weather the night before and the morning of my wedding, so Chelsea actually stayed in a hotel in town the night before my wedding to make sure she would be there for us all. I greatly appreciated this level of service from Chelsea and her team

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

My friends, family and I had a wonderful time getting ready with Chelsea and her team. They were so much fun, experienced, and responsive to whatever we needed. They did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup and ensured everyone's looks reflected their preferences and styles. They were able to match my hair and makeup to exactly what I envisioned and ensured I still looked like me on my big day. They made the whole process so easy and chill so I could relax and sit back while getting ready. Chelsea was so accommodating any time I made changes to the numbers of ladies getting ready and she always responded immediately to an emails and questions. It was truly a pleasure working with her from start to finish.

Quick response, but unfortunately did not have my date available. Must be a great artist!

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Chelsea (and her assistant) did such an amazing job for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup turned out...and it lasted ALL day and looked amazing in pictures. She is worth every penny!

Christina · Married on 10/01/2016

Chelsea and her hair stylists were absolutely wonderful to work with. They even were able to squeeze one more person than we had anticipated. All of the makeup and hair was perfect! I cannot thank you all enough for helping the bridal party look extra fabulous! A million thank you's!!! <3

Bambi · Married on 08/13/2016

I think you did a wonderful job and I wish I could get married 100 more times just so you can do my makeup again!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Chelsea and Brittany were absolutely wonderful. The airbrush makeup was flawless and beautiful. My wedding ceremony was outside and on one of the hottest days this summer and the makeup lasted all day. I would recommend Makeup by Chelsea to any bride who wants to look classic and feel fabulous on her day. Thank you both so much!

Lindsi · Married on 07/23/2016

Chelsea is great! Very professional and friendly! She did everyone's makeup quick and we still had plenty of time before my wedding even after adding one more person. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding or any other event.

Morgan · Married on 07/02/2016

I can't say enough great things about Chelsea and her team. They were simply amazing and made my special day even more relaxing. I had a really difficult bridesmaid that made them redo everything--- hair and make up and they were completely fine with it and really worked with her to get the look she wanted.

Heather · Married on 06/17/2016

I got in touch with Chelsea about two and a half weeks before the wedding because my other makeup plan fell through. She immediately got back to me and worked out how we could get our makeup done. Ryan was beyond amazing. The makeup was perfect and jeld through all the tears. Ryan came to the venue and was early to give her time to set up. She gave us lipgloss to touch up throughout the day. She was amazing and I'm so happy with how beautiful the makeup turned out!

Beth · Married on 05/28/2016

Book Chelsea immediately for your wedding! She is a consummate professional who is so easy to work with -- email accessible with excellent communication, friendly, and extremely talented. I wanted to hire an all-in-one hair and makeup team, and Chelsea was able to deliver! Between myself (the bride), 2 mothers, 5 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, and 3 flower girls (yes, we have lots of nieces!), Chelsea and her team did everyone's hair and makeup in under 4 hours. All of the ladies -- even some who were reluctant to wear makeup -- were absolutely thrilled with their makeup and hair because Chelsea and the team listened to what they wanted and what they were comfortable with (I wasn't overly concerned about everyone matching). I LOVED my makeup and hair, and my photos came out beautifully -- just the right makeup for gorgeous photos. And despite the fact that the weather was 90+ degrees, my makeup held up amazingly well. Pricing was really reasonable, too -- could not have had a better experience!

Danielle · Married on 10/23/2015

I could not have been happier with my makeup by Chelsea on my big day at Ironstone Ranch. I had gone through 3 trials with other vendors before I found Chelsea and thank goodness I did. She did the most amazing job that I ever could have asked for !!! My makeup lasted all day and night and turned out prettier than I even pictured it would. Thank you so much Chelsea for making my day :)