Makeup by Chelsea Reviews

Makeup by Chelsea 7
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Barge · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional & Efficient

Chelsea was very efficient and did an amazing job for hair and makeup for my mom and me on my wedding day. She was flexible and made great recommendations. She came to the venue and wasn’t too early, so I didn’t have to worry about ruining my hair or makeup before the ceremony even started. She was very professional and personable.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Corine Wherley · Married on 07/13/2019

Stellar Makeup!

Chelsea did a fantastic job on myself and my mother. She was very personable and does a stellar job.

Makeup by Chelsea 8
    Makeup by Chelsea 9

Andrea Grove · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience

Chelsea and her team were wonderful to work with and I am so happy we had them for my wedding day! Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing and was so happy with how their hair and makeup was done. All of our hair and makeup looked great through the entire day and night! Chelsea and her team were also sure to stay on schedule and ended up finishing with plenty of time for any final touchups before getting into our dresses (there were 12 total for both hair and makeup). I highly recommend hiring Chelsea for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Chelsea is Top Notch!

Chelsea was recommended to us for my daughter’s wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased! She did make up for bride, two bridesmaids & mother of bride. Everyone looked gorgeous & pictures were amazing! I highly recommend Chelsea & plan to use her services again for business headshots.

Makeup by Chelsea 10
    Makeup by Chelsea 11

Lacy Leisey · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chelsea and her stylist, so sorry I forget her name, were amazing. They were on time and got 6 girl's hair and makeup done in no time at all. The finished products were stunning on every single one of us. Would never go to anyone else, they were just above and beyond what I could've ever expected. Beyond happy!

Makeup by Chelsea 12
    Makeup by Chelsea 13
    Makeup by Chelsea 14

Meghan Barton · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful makeup, professional

Chelsea was great! She listened to what I wanted and she truly cared about the outcome. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

• Cortney

Cortney · Married on 05/04/2019

More than I could ask for!

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! It felt like I had known her forever. She was open to ideas and was able to accommodate all my wants! She did an amazing job explaining what she was doing and the overall look was fantastic! I would highly recommend her to anyone! :) she’s great!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Angela · Married on 09/01/2018

Couldnt have asked for a better experience. I booked chelsea just shy of a month before my wedding and I lucked out that it was a free Saturday for her. Plans changed a few times as my bridesmaids didnt want to pay to have their makeup done but the day of a few of them changed their minds once seeing her work. Chelsea luckily didnt have a time frame that day and was pretty flexable. She ended up doing eyelashes on all my girls and two extra makeup applications then we had scheduled. She was very persise and didnt waste anytime however never did we feel rushed at all. Being the bride my skin really started to act up the week before I guess a product of stress and hormones but chelsea was able to make my skin look flawless as if nothing was wrong.I would highly recommend her and would use her in the future for sure.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Joan · Married on 06/29/2018

Chelsea was amazing!!!!! From the first phone call made to the day of the wedding she was fantastic. We were from out of town and found her online by researching and could not have been happier. I would use her again if we lived closer. She will work with you on whatever you like or need. Highly recommend her to everyone :-)

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Chelsea and her team made the best of my life so special for myself and all of my family and friends. Not only did the makeup and hair come out beautifully but Chelsea and her team were so personable and made three hours in a chair a great time. Thanks for Hip Hop BBQ!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I was a little nervous at first because I NEVER wear makeup so for my wedding day, I still wanted to look like myself. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my hair and makeup was! Thank you Chelsea for being apart of my big day!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Chelsea does amazing work! Our makeup held up all day and we looked just as good at the end of the night as we did at the beginning of the wedding. She came to us, which was so relaxing and helped the morning before the wedding be stress free. I highly recommend Chelsea.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Chelsea did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding. She did my makeup at my nest friends wedding and it was light but stayed on all night, and I loved her work so much I booked her for my own wedding! I did the airbrush and felt even more amazing and looked beautiful and like myself in photos. Her personality and work are fantastic!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Lorin · Married on 04/21/2018

I was in a crunch to find a makeup artist for my wedding since the makeup artist I had been planning on using fell through. I reached out to Chelsea about a month before my wedding. She was so flexible on makeup trial dates and times (I was able to come in on a Sunday morning!!) and she came to me in York, PA to do just my makeup on my wedding day. One of my biggest concerns with having professional make up done was that I'd look like I was wearing too much makeup and wouldn't look like myself, but I couldn't have been happier with how my makeup turned out. Chelsea was fantastic and I'd absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Makeup by Chelsea 15
    Makeup by Chelsea 16
    Makeup by Chelsea 17

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Chelsea is seriously one of the best vendors you could possibly find. She went above and beyond to make sure me and my girls looked and felt fabulous. She is extremely flexible in changing details the day of and had no problem finding the right look for all of us. Wish she could come do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Chelsea is so talented and it shows! Her airbrush makeup services had me, my bridesmaids, and my mom/mother-in-law looking absolutely fabulous from beginning to end of the wedding. As I was leaving the reception at the end of the night, multiple people said to me that my hair and makeup still looked as if I had just finished getting ready, even after I spent a few hours sweaty on the dance floor with everyone. It probably would have stayed through the next day, too, if I had left it on! On top of doing 9 people's makeup for the wedding, she came to our venue the day before and did manicures for a few of us, which were also outstanding! Chelsea is a wonderfully talented makeup artist and an amazingly sweet human, and I'm so glad I met her!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Makeup by Chelsea 18

Liz · Married on 10/01/2017

I was IN LOVE with my makeup on my wedding day. Chelsea did an amazing job and it was everything I wanted!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Chelsea for makeup and her colleague, Ryan, for hair for myself and my bridal party. They were both fabulous and really listened to what we wanted. Every single one of us looked wonderful and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the whole event. I would highly recommend Makeup by Chelsea for any event, and especially a wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Makeup by Chelsea 19

D · Married on 09/09/2017

If you have the opportunity to book Chelsea (for makeup) and Ryan (for hair) do it! Our daughter (the bride) and her bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning on one of the most important days of their lives. Chelsea and Ryan were extremely personable and professional. They put everyone at ease on a day that tends to be chaotic. This dynamite team arrived at the venue, performed their magic, and had all six of us (including the mother of the bride) looking gorgeous; giving all of us confidence to thoroughly enjoy this special day. Because we looked our best, the wedding pictures turned out stunningly beautiful as well. Chelsea and Ryan are true artists. Do yourself a favor. Cut out the stress and look your absolute best. Book Makeup by Chelsea.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Natalya · Married on 12/17/2016

Chelsea was great. I loved my wedding day make-up. She also did makeup for my entire bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! I also used her hairstyling team for my bridal party and they were great too. We were all done on time (actually ahead of schedule). There was bad weather the night before and the morning of my wedding, so Chelsea actually stayed in a hotel in town the night before my wedding to make sure she would be there for us all. I greatly appreciated this level of service from Chelsea and her team

Sent on 12/30/2016

Staci · Married on 11/12/2016

I loved that I hired Chelsea to be my wedding day makeup artist. Chelsea is so sweet and a joy to work with. I met with Chelsea twice prior to my wedding for trial makeup sessions. I had thought I wanted a more natural look but closer to the wedding I decided to go again to try a more dramatic look. I loved my makeup and lashes! It looked perfect the entire day. All the other ladies who got their makeup done looked amazing too. Chelsea came on location to do the makeup and was right on time. She was also right on schedule with how much time she said that she needed in order to finish everyone by the “deadline” I had set based on when the photographer needed us to be ready. Chelsea might have even finished up sooner, but hung around until all the girls were done with hair. Chelsea checked with everyone before leaving and touched up anything that was needed before she headed out. She is so sweet and it was like having an additional friend in the room that morning.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Dana · Married on 10/29/2016

My friends, family and I had a wonderful time getting ready with Chelsea and her team. They were so much fun, experienced, and responsive to whatever we needed. They did a great job on everyone's hair and makeup and ensured everyone's looks reflected their preferences and styles. They were able to match my hair and makeup to exactly what I envisioned and ensured I still looked like me on my big day. They made the whole process so easy and chill so I could relax and sit back while getting ready. Chelsea was so accommodating any time I made changes to the numbers of ladies getting ready and she always responded immediately to an emails and questions. It was truly a pleasure working with her from start to finish.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Quick response, but unfortunately did not have my date available. Must be a great artist!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Chelsea (and her assistant) did such an amazing job for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup turned out...and it lasted ALL day and looked amazing in pictures. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Christina · Married on 10/01/2016

Chelsea and her hair stylists were absolutely wonderful to work with. They even were able to squeeze one more person than we had anticipated. All of the makeup and hair was perfect! I cannot thank you all enough for helping the bridal party look extra fabulous! A million thank you's!!! <3

Sent on 11/23/2016