Lumitone Cinematography & Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The videography for my wedding day was a gift from my wedding party and several friends and family members. My Maid of Honor handled all of the contract and logistics, and she said that they were highly professional, highly communicative, and a pleasure to work with long distance. On my wedding day, our videographer was nothing short of wonderful. There were so many times that I forgot that he was there, and I mean that in the highest compliment. There was no imposition on our day but I know that he was able to capture everything that was so meaningful to us. We are still waiting for our video (we still have 2-3 weeks before it's scheduled to be completed) and I am so excited! I would work with them again if I ever had the opportunity in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
BLOG

The Art of Light and Sound

We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area but also continuously travel to various parts of the world to capture memories for our over 400+ clients.  Our reviews show our dedication to our craft and our customers. Our approach is to get to know you and your family and work with your other vendors to provide a day that is trouble-free for you, while allowing us to create the best possible product. We now offer Photo & Video Fusion Packages and our filming team consists of film school graduates who combine the best of cinematic traditions and artistic expression with the latest in cutting-edge technology to create a keepsake that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Please visit our site for more information and additional samples of our work.

Lumitone 2011 Bridal Show Demo from Lumitone on Vimeo.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography, Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Lumitone is unparalleled in talent and has the best wedding videos I've seen in the Bay Area. Their cinematic style and great editing make a finished product that people love to watch and don't get bored sitting through. We've worked together and quite a few weddings and they are always who I recommend for videography.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)