Lumitone Reviews

21 | Pleasanton, CA

21 Reviews for Lumitone

Monica · Married on 11/27/2016

Eisen and his team are amazing! They are quick to respond to any questions and made the booking process a breeze. We booked them for their fusion package which includes videography and photography and is the best value we found especially for their high quality. We recently shot our engagement photos with them and they immediately sent us a preview of the raw unedited photos and they were beautiful! We are so excited and lucky to have them on our team and know they will do an amazing job on our wedding

Sent on 04/19/2016

Lo · Married on 07/30/2016

Eisen & his team at Lumitone did an Amazing Job! We got the Photo/Video/Same Day Edit Package!

Sent on 11/08/2016

This team is amazing from start to finish.
    Ross and Ben were our videographers and they were absolutely fantastic. Eisen is super professional.
    Will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2011

I wanted to highly recommend Lumitone. They did an amazing job on both our same day edit and full video. The quality of their video was so clear and vivid and they definitely captured that day as I had remembered! Their staff was so nice to work with and whenever I had a question, they were quick to respond. I'm amazed with their creativity and quality of their work and I'm so glad that we chose them as our videographer.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Ritasha · Married on 07/03/2011

Lumitone is the BEST out there for the value. Alex and his team were easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a Same-Day-Edit video. Ours turned out to be perfect. I've seen it a thousand times. Truly memories that will last a lifetime.

Thank you Lumitone!

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • Priti

Priti · Married on 04/23/2011

The lumitone team recently captured our wedding, and they were very professional, timely and easy to work with
    Our SDE was fantastic and we received rave reviews from all of our family and friends at the reception! Definitely looking forward to our final edit and recommend this team highly.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Adam · Married on 09/12/2010

I'll warn you now, if you watch those posted videos, you're going to fall in love. For months leading up to our wedding, my wife and I would watch the promotional montages on the Lumitone web site and just pine for our day to come. My wife even cried watching strangers get married- that's how awe-inspiring these videos are!

Prior to finding Lumitone, the only samples we'd seen from other videographers were so bad that we had all but decided to either not film the wedding or have a friend do it. Seeing Lumitone's videos makes me see why it pays to have a few film degrees in your videography company. Our own video came out looking professional in terms of cinemetography, video quality, and editing. Alex worked with us so that our final product was just what we wanted, right down to small details. The final product was just like being there all over again. We can't wait for the Blu-Ray!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2009

Our wedding video came out great! It is so unique and everyone is highly impressed by it. Alex is very easy to work with and super friendly. The video is very high quality. We are so happy we chose Lumitone as our videographer.

Sent on 07/13/2010
  • kfc811

Kristi · Married on 08/22/2009

Alex and Wolf were so fun to work with on our wedding day. These guys made my now husband and I feel like movie stars for the day. They had a plan and vision for the both of us prior to the wedding which made the day go very smoothly. They were a lot of fun and playful the whole day, which made our entire wedding party feel comfortable. They also put together our slideshow, which brought me to tears. Alex and Wolf, thanks for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 09/03/2009
  • I

Inga · Married on 05/09/2009

We are so happy we hired Lumitone to be our wedding videographers! We were impressed with their style and vision when we first saw their footage at the San Jose Fairmont Bridal Fair. Their style is cinematographic and romantic. My main concern in hiring them was that our wedding was almost entirely in Russian, and that this might create some problems for videographers who do not speak that language. Alex Tomek assured me that they have done many foreign language weddings before, that that the language barrier will not affect the quality of footage in any way. He was right. Alex and Wolf have the innate sense of the wedding day proceedings - they have not missed a single important moment of the day, whether those moments were tied to Russian traditions or American. Everybody at Lumitone was a pleasure to work with, and we were delighted when a week ago we finally saw the first version of our wedding video - it far exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/11/2009

Stas · Married on 05/09/2009

Finding a videographer that I would be happy with was extremely challenging for me -- the reason being is that I am a Television Producer and I've worked in the Broadcast Industry for over 10 years. So, fortunately or unfortunately, I was approaching the selection of a videographer for my own wedding with a trained professional eye. Lumitone impressed me right from the start and they stood far above all of their competition. Lumitone's gorgeous cinematic style and creative editing were a stark contrast to the mediocrity that is all too common among wedding videographers. As a TV Producer, I am highly demanding of everybody I work with in my business. I knew that I would be a very difficult client because I am so used to professional standards of quality. Lumitone effortlessly met and exceeded my expectations!

I also must mention that Alex Tomek and his entire team were a pleasure to work with. Alex and Wolf were very professional, attentive and helpful -- from the weeks leading up to the wedding, during the big day itself, to the editing process afterwards.

I give Lumitone my highest recommendation!

Sent on 12/15/2009

Rhonda · Married on 05/24/2008

great group of guys! totally non intrusive and very professional. They were super friendly and made the day great!
    Lumitone is #1 in my book

Sent on 06/10/2008

Anjie · Married on 09/15/2007

Lumitone did a wonderful job with our videography. Everything we asked for was given to us. They captured special moments we weren't able to see. They were professional, friendly and very talented guys!!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Daniel · Married on 06/20/2009

We found Lumitone on The Knot. Just by looking at their website, we knew that these guys would be top notch, first rate. We visited their office and Alex showed us some examples of what he had done and were simply amazed. He could do what we had seen others do, except Lumitone was better, at a fraction of the price. The quality and pace of our video was perfect and the length seemed just about right. These guys are laid back, but able to stay professional and are willing to do just about anything that their customer wants.
    Our one criticism is that we felt like we needed to e-mail Alex to find out what steps were next, but he returned our e-mails very quickly and answered any questions or concerns thoroughly.
    We would recommend Alex and Lumitone for anybody. They will get a lifetime of memories and a product that will produce emotion from the video's opening second to the final credit.

Thanks Alex for such great work!!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Daniel · Married on 06/20/2009

Thanks Alex for such great work!!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Julie · Married on 08/28/2011

Alex and the team at Lumitone did a very good job filming our wedding. They came on time and were always there to capture every moment. I did not realise how important this really was at the time, but since then I saw a friend's wedding video and found out that her videographer popped out for a smoke break during the cake cutting! It made me see my own cake cutting (perfectly captured on video) in a much different light!

The video we received was perfect. About 30 minutes long, with many additional extra features added in the DVD "extras", it perfectly captured our day without being too long and boring. We have shown it to our friends and family members without feeling guilty that we were making them sit through a 5-hour production. I'm sure they were grateful too!

Alex was very helpful in helping us choose the music and the right direction for the video. We had many changes at first, but he listened and made the video just exactly what we wanted.

Also, I would highly recommend getting the package with the same-day-edit included. The same-day-edit was beautiful and my guests are still talking about it as one of the highlights of the reception, more than a year later. Definitely worth it!

I would highly reccomend Alex and the Lumitone team to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Horace · Married on 04/30/2010

These guys were really amazing, except for the fact that their price was a tad too high. But anyway, they created an excellent video to help us remember our special day forever. If you're looking for great videographers near Concord, definitely check Lumitone out!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/01/2009

Lumitone did a fantastic job on our wedding video in 2009. They have a great eye for composition. The video flowed like a movie and was very artistic. Since there were multiple camera men, they were able to catch single events from multiple angles. Overall, they were very professional, timely and super friendly. Highly recommended!
    -A BIG thanks from Paul & Alyssa

Sent on 01/16/2011
  • F

Fery · Married on 08/30/2009

3.5
      3.5

We really liked our video. It was very creative and unique. You can really tell the difference between their work and the work of other videographers. We had some communication issues in the beginning that we were able to work out later on. Overall we were satisfied with our experience.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Carolyn · Married on 07/19/2008

They made our vision come to life. Our wedding video is amazing...great talent and great people.

Sent on 04/21/2009