Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs

Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs

Flowers for Love, Flowers for Life!

Design Studio
By Appointment Only
Los Angeles, CA | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Your wedding day should be as unforgettable and as extraordinary as you and your fiancé are! There are dozens of important design details that go into planning and designing a wedding that will help to make it unique and beautiful!

My team and I have been designing and creating exhuisite and lush environments for weddings and events since 2000 some of which have been seen on the Bachelor wedding of Jason & Molly, Shannen Doherty's wedding as seen on "Shannen Says," We TV's "I Do Over" with Dianne Valentine, The KTLA Morning Show and Access Hollywood. We have been featured in many magazines such as The Knot, Ceremony, Serendipity, OK and US Weekly.

Bring me your vision, I'll bring it to life! Create an unforgettable event!

Photos
Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs is a wedding floral and event designer from southern california. We service weddings througout the local area, including los ángeles , orange county, and south bay. Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs is a professional wedding floral and event designer that has been part of the southern california wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in floral and event design, corporate event design, high end floral design, set design, celebrity weddings, lavish weddings, social events, bridal bouquet, candle light, centerpieces, chuppahs, Jewish weddings, Beverly Hills florist
818-515-3499
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards