Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jackie is an absolute visionary when it comes to floral and event design. My husband and I came to her with an idea of what we wanted for our big day, but little did we know just how breathtakingly gorgeous our wedding day would turn out to be. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, I was in awe of what Jackie created. It was as if we'd stepped into this magical, alternate world. So it's no surprise that out of any element of our wedding, the ambiance was complimented most by our guests! Plus everything was executed flawlessly. The turnaround from ceremony to reception was quick yet Jackie & team were like silent ninjas, stealthily getting everything into place perfectly. I can't recommend Lotus & Lily more highly!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Design Studio, By Appointment Only, Los Angeles, CA
BLOG

Flowers for Love, Flowers for Life!

Your wedding day should be as unforgettable and as extraordinary as you and your fiancé are! There are dozens of important design details that go into planning and designing a wedding that will help to make it unique and beautiful!

My team and I have been designing and creating exhuisite and lush environments for weddings and events since 2000 some of which have been seen on the Bachelor wedding of Jason & Molly, Shannen Doherty's wedding as seen on "Shannen Says," We TV's "I Do Over" with Dianne Valentine, The KTLA Morning Show and Access Hollywood. We have been featured in many magazines such as The Knot, Ceremony, Serendipity, OK and US Weekly.

Bring me your vision, I'll bring it to life! Create an unforgettable event!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1995