Lotus & Lily Floral and Event Design by Jackie Combs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Julianne
05/24/2014

Besides Hello Kitty, the main theme of my wedding was based on these beautiful blue bombay orchids. The colors were based on them, and they were everywhere (from the girls hair, to the wedding invites, to having origami orchid favors folded by the groom). So, when I went to Jackie and I told her all I wanted was orchids everywhere...that's what I got! I don't know practically anything about flowers, so I was very impressed with her extensive knowledge and amazing advice for what other flowers to pair with the orchids to really bring out the look I was going for.

On the day of our floral mock up...WOW! Spectacularly beautiful! She even let us take the centerpiece home and when I photographed it the colors really popped! She did an amazing job.

Then on our wedding day, when I saw every element we had discussed, it was either exactly as I imagined, or better! I highly highly recommend her!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Design Studio, By Appointment Only, Los Angeles, CA
BLOG

Flowers for Love, Flowers for Life!

Your wedding day should be as unforgettable and as extraordinary as you and your fiancé are! There are dozens of important design details that go into planning and designing a wedding that will help to make it unique and beautiful!

My team and I have been designing and creating exhuisite and lush environments for weddings an d events since 2000 some of which have been seen on the Bachelor wedding of Jason & Molly, Shannen Doherty's wedding as seen on "Shannen Says," We TV's "I Do Over" with Dianne Valentine, The KTLA Morning Show and Access Hollywood. We have been featured in many magazines such as The Knot, Ceremony, Serendipity, OK and US Weekly.

Bring me your vision, I'll bring it to life! Create an unforgettable event!

Details