Lissin Lev Chaya, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had a wonderful experience with Lissin for our wedding. We wanted spontaneous, beachy, adventeruous and deeply meaningful in our own ways. Lissin helped us sculpt exactly that and we will never forget the fun we had. It was a such an amazing thing to be with someone that truly sought to understand our needs and do so glowingly. We highly reccomend Lissin for your celebration!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
446 Old County Rd., Suite 100 #405, Pacifica, CA 94044

Heartfelt, Personal Ceremonies for Life's Special Occasions

Congratulations on your engagement!

Are you dreaming of a meaningful and personal wedding ceremony that truly reflects you and your values?   Are you looking for an officiant who goes the extra distance to help you feel calm, grounded and present on your wedding day?

If you are, I'm so glad you found me!   It would be my honor ... read more

Congratulations on your engagement!

If you are, I'm so glad you found me!   It would be my honor to guide the two of you in creating the personal, authentic, custom wedding ceremony of your dreams.     Whatever type of ceremony you desire, whether an intimate elopement on the beach or a grand celebration with family and friends, I cultivate a joyful, comfortable, respectful and relaxed atmosphere.  Traditional, eclectic or anywhere in between, spiritual or secular, religious, interfaith, cultural, or civil, we will create something that feels true to you.   From the moment we decide to work together through the rehearsal and the wedding day itself, you can trust that I will be there to support you and facilitate your ceremony journey so that you can be present with each other, your community and what really matters.

I invite you to contact me for a no-obligation meeting over coffee or tea to see if we are a good fit.   If you are planning a destination wedding and coming from far away, we can meet over Skype.  I look forward to speaking with you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Lissin Lev Chaya, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant is a wedding Officiant and Celebrant from San Francisco, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pacifica, CA, Monterrey, CA, and Napa, CA. Lissin Lev Chaya, Wedding Celebrant and Officiant is a professional wedding Officiant and Celebrant that has been part of the San Francisco wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Unique, Personal, Custom Wedding Ceremonies