Lewis Hizer Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lewis is so wonderful! When we first started searching photographers for our big day, we almost choked when we saw the average cost! I noticed how reasonable Lewis's fees are and how great his photos were, and contacted him immediately. He was quickly responsive to any and all questions, offered great advice on makeup and photos to have done - he is a quiet, thoughtful, and artistic man who clearly is passionate about what he does. He was the perfect calm during our wedding day whenever I was NOT. :) We're so excited to see the finished product, and are confident we'll be thrilled! Thanks again Lewis!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Wedding Photographer, Grand Rapids, MI 49321

Beautiful wedding and event photography at affordable prices! My style ranges from the spontaneity of photojournalism to a stunningly beautiful "fine art" approach that one bride aptly described as "clean and contemporary."

If you're looking for a photographer with relevant experience (over two hundred and seventy weddings, plus Bar Mitzvahs and other events), unexcelled flexibility and customer service, and a lifelong passion for artistic excellence, look no further - you've just found someone who will preserve the memories of your special day in the way that it deserves, with consistently striking imagery that captures all of the beauty, fun, and romance that you've always dreamed it would have.

Prices start at $1795 for ten hours of coverage, with all of your photos on DVDs at full resolution, unwatermarked, and with license for personal use. Go to my website www.lewishizerphoto.com to see a complete package list. Call 616-785-7396 or email hizerphoto@gmail.com for more information.

Note:  My current website has the notable advantage of being able to display 300 thumbnails at once, which you can quickly scroll through to get an overview of my style without having to settle for the pacing of a slideshow.

+/- read less