Legacy Farms

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Legacy Farms is in the heart of Tennessee.

Located about half an hour east of the Nashville airport, our historic grounds begin with a stately tree-lined entrance. Lush meadows include a log cabin built in the 1800's, the Event Center that can accommodate up to  300 guests, courtyards, and a rustic covered pier overhanging the pond. A highlight of the property is the historic inn, an 8,000 square foot restored Antebellum Manor built in the 1800's equipped with today's modern conveniences as well as on-site catering.

Fall 2013 we rolled out a NEW portion of the Legacy Farms facilities, Heritage Hall. This rustic wooden space with make any Southern Belle's heart melt with family style seating, a large, mirrored built in bar, and gorgeous re-done brides room. You will give your guests a charming southern experience to remember using this old-made new space.

Our property and facilities are perfect for hosting a private event. From large weddings to an intimate weekend away, the staff is ready to please.

Whatever the occasion, Legacy Farms is a terrific way to relieve stress and impress your guests.

We invite you to attend one of our open houses or call us at {615} 321.2397 to make an appointment for a tour. We would be happy to share our space and expertise with you.

Check out a video of one couple's special day here:  http://vimeo.com/46691713

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding and reception there. The grounds are beautiful this time of year and they had recently made some renovations. The venue looked amazing and they set up everything for us! It looked better then if I did it myself! It started raining 10 mins before we were suppose to start (my wedding was outside) They were on top of it with back up plans and even let me push the time back 40 mins to make sure I could have the wedding I wanted, outside. They are absolutely amazing there, so friendly, kind and very professional! Everything ran so smoothly and I was completely stress free as were our families....that's very important when you're a bride! haha If you are looking for a fun rustic chic or outdoor country wedding, check this place out and enjoy planning your wedding....they literally do everything for you! It's awesome!!

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Rain, Rain, go away -- at least it did for just long enough:) Thank you for staying calm during all of the rain!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Endorsements
Here are the obvious things: Legacy Farms is a stunningly beautiful venue with endless possibilities to photograph. But it's some of the less obvious things that truly make Legacy Farms so special. The people who work there are absolutely wonderful. They are kind, helpful professionals who will help to make your Wedding Day everything that you dream it will be. It's one of our favorite venues that we've had the pleasure of photographing, and we know that it will be a gorgeous location for any Wedding.
Legacy Farms is a wedding venue from Nashville . We service weddings througout the local area, including Nashville , Mufreesboro, and Lebanon. Legacy Farms is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in weddings
615-321-2397
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7