Legacy Farms

Legacy Farms

Lebanon, TN
615.321.2394   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

The moment I saw Legacy Farms, I knew that it was MY venue. I didn't even want to look around at any other venues. All I had to do was hope and pray they still have my wedding date available; they did! Once we officially booked the place, the staff was beyond helpful. I had over a year to plan and they helped me every step of the way. Amy who basically helped me from the beginning was amazing! She made sure I was not stressed and always, always emailed me to see how the wedding planning was going. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Everyone and I mean everyone, were so unbelievably amazing, helpful, and so kind.

The day of the wedding, when I walked into Legacy Farms, I was beyond ecstatic with how the decorations, colors, set up, EVERYTHING was. The staff listened to exactly what I wanted and they made it beyond perfect. It was absolutely beautiful. My cake was everything I wanted and more. I didn't use any outside vendors. I used everything that Legacy Farms had to offer and that was a decision I will be happy with for the rest of my life. I can't thank Legacy Farms and the staff enough for everything they did for me. As a little girl, I always dreamt of having that fairytale wedding and thats exactly what Legacy Farms did for me. They gave me a wedding I will truly NEVER forget.

Legacy Farms responded with the following comments:

Vee, we loved being a part of you and Will's day! We are always grateful to hear that the process was stress-free and that our team was helpful for you both during the planning and on day-of. Best wishes to you and Will!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
8061 Murfreesboro Road, Lebanon, TN 37090

Legacy Farms is in the heart of Tennessee.

Located about half an hour east of the Nashville airport, our historic grounds begin with a stately tree-lined entrance. Lush meadows include a log cabin built in the 1800's, the Event Center that can accommodate up to  300 guests, courtyards, and a rustic covered pier overhanging the pond. A highlight of the property is the historic inn, an 8,000 square foot restored Antebellum Manor built in the 1800's equipped with today's modern conveniences as well as on-site catering.

Fall 2013 we rolled out a NEW portion of the Legacy Farms facilities, Heritage Hall. This rustic wooden space with make any Southern Belle's heart melt with family style seating, a large, mirrored built in bar, and gorgeous re-done brides room. You will give your guests a charming southern experience to remember using this old-made new space.

Our property and facilities are perfect for hosting a private event. From large weddings to an intimate weekend away, the staff is ready to please.

Whatever the occasion, Legacy Farms is a terrific way to relieve stress and impress your guests.

We invite you to attend one of our open houses or call us at {615} 321.2394 to make an appointment for a tour. We would be happy to share our space and expertise with you.

Check out a video of one couple's special day here:  http://vimeo.com/46691713

+/- read less
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Here are the obvious things: Legacy Farms is a stunningly beautiful venue with endless possibilities to photograph. But it's some of the less obvious things that truly make Legacy Farms so special. The people who work there are absolutely wonderful. They are kind, helpful professionals who will help to make your Wedding Day everything that you dream it will be. It's one of our favorite venues that we've had the pleasure of photographing, and we know that it will be a gorgeous location for any Wedding.
Legacy Farms is a wedding venue from Nashville . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville , Mufreesboro, and Lebanon. Legacy Farms is a professional wedding and rehearsal dinner venue that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for over 4 years. We specialize in weddings and rehearsal dinners