Legacy Farms Reviews

Legacy Farms 1
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 04/06/2019

Legacy Farms

Working with Legacy Farms has been one of the most pleasant experiences. It’s a one-stop-shop and makes it possible to plan the entertainment, decorations, catering, and location all with ONE vendor at ONE place. It is such a beautiful location and I am so honored to be a part of the Legacy Farms family.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review Whitney! We cannot wait to celebrate your special day coming up!! We are so happy that your experience has been so pleasant thus far. That is one of the best parts of being an all-inclusive venue, it is a stress free experience for our clients.
  • Mindy

Mindy Braasch · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous venue (and Amy is incredible!!)

Legacy Farms was the first venue my husband and I toured, and we immediately knew it was the one for us. The pricing, setting, and wedding planner were all perfect.

The fact that the venue came with a built-in wedding planner was one of the things that sold us on it. Planning is not my strong suit, so I was very nervous about having to plan a wedding, but I was lucky enough to have Amy. Amy Richardson was our wedding planner, and I cannot sing her praises enough. She was truly a joy to plan our wedding with. She was incredibly responsive. She put my mind at ease and coordinated ALL the logistics of the catering, entertainment company, and decorations so that I didn't have to worry about any of it. She was kind and thoughtful and made sure all of my concerns leading up to the day were addressed in a timely manner.

My husband and I truly felt like she had our best interests at heart; she didn't try to up-sell us on our wedding package (which would have turned us off immediately) - instead, she helped us choose the package that gave us the most value for the least cost.

Amy (and Legacy Farms) was also very flexible. I wanted an outdoor wedding, but I also wanted to be in the shade. She helped us figure out where on the grounds we could have the ceremony so that it would be both outdoors and shaded (not the easiest thing). She helped us customize everything according to what my husband and I wanted. In the end, we ended up having the wedding indoors due to rain, but because the venue came with a built-in rain plan, we didn’t have to worry about that at all!

Amy did all of this in 3 months (we picked our venue in late July and had our wedding in mid-October). Not once did she make me feel stressed out about how quickly the wedding was coming up; she did everything quickly and efficiently and according to schedule. Amy Richardson was friendly, warm, and was the main reason my stress-levels were so low leading up to the wedding.

As for the venue itself, it was gorgeous! It fit my vision for a rustic, woodsy wedding perfectly. We received so many compliments from guests on the romantic atmosphere and beauty of the venue. The food was delicious; moist chicken, tasty sides. We had a cheesecake bar instead of a traditional cake, and all three cheesecake flavors (plain, chocolate, and lemon-lavender) were incredibly tasty.

If you’re looking for a low-stress, beautiful wedding experience, I highly recommend Legacy Farms!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We truly enjoyed our experience working with you and Joshua and are so glad you enjoyed your wedding planner. That is one of the most valuable pieces to our all-inclusive packaging. Thanks again Mindy and congrats to you both!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/06/2018

Best venue for the best day!

When looking at venues, Jared and I had several appointments set up but ended up only going to our first one because we fell in love with everything at Legacy Farms. The staff and the venue were incredible and when you know, you know! We were given a wedding planner, Danielle Clark, and I was not sure what to expect as I had never planned a wedding or been a part of the planning process. Danielle BLEW MY MIND. She was my go-to for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you can possibly think of and then all of the things you haven't thought of yet. Danielle never got mad at me for sending her emails almost every day for a year and a half... I sent her A LOT too! She worked with me to make sure we could have our dog in the wedding and that was VERY important for us. Danielle truly gave us the most perfect day. She has a patient, positive, can-do personality which really made us connect with her.

The day of the wedding, Danielle was amazing with everything. I gave her the reins on extra decor and she did phenomenal!!!! Our coordinator, Tori Holder, was a life saver with all of her help and hustle around to make sure everything was going smoothly. Jared and I had nothing to worry about and here we are, 6 weeks later, and our guests are STILL talking about our wedding day. From the venue, to the staff, to the food, to the decor and the simplicity of having everything all in one space... Our families and friends had a night they will treasure forever celebrating with us. The food was fantastic, I'm still swooning over the mashed potatoes and the caramel apple cheesecake bites we had... and we might be biased, but we had the best wedding food by far! Our wedding day would have been a mess without Danielle and Tori and the rest of the Legacy Farms staff and I cannot thank them enough for helping me with the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We loved working with the both of you and are so happy you chose Legacy Farms as your venue. Congratulations we hope you had a relaxing and restful honeymoon!

Pam · Married on 09/21/2018

Where do I begin? There are too many wonderful things to write about; our experience with Legacy Farms was incredible. We had our son & daughter-in-love's rehearsal dinner at the Manor--it was fabulous! The staff did an amazing job decorating, preparing and serving food, and cleaning up. We were treated in such a special way. We can't thank you enough for making the evening spectacular.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Legacy Farms 2

Legacy Farms's reply:

Wow Pam, thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved having your families and celebrating such a beautiful weekend for OG and Kristina! We won't ever forget their sweet wedding day. Thank you for entrusting us with the rehearsal dinner and we are so happy to hear everything was perfect for you! Congrats to everyone.

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2018

Legacy Farms and Amy were such a dream. Although it rained, there was plenty of beauty at Legacy Farms and Amy handled everything flawlessly. I planned my wedding while moving three hours away and it couldn’t have been any easier. Food, flowers, decor, everything was handled and displayed amazingly. Can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We loved being apart of your special day. One of the best things about our facility is rain or shine we can bring the outdoors in for a beautiful rustic wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and Luis. Thanks again!

Kathy · Married on 12/16/2017

Danielle at Legacy Farms was absolutely fabulous to work with, she made the planning easy which took a lot of stress off of us!! I would highly recommend Legacy Farms to anyone that is getting married, they are a top notch team and everything was beautiful, we couldn't have asked for a better venue or better wedding planner. They can create the wedding of your dreams whether it be for 10 people or for over a 100!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • JamesRandallRoop

Randall · Married on 10/21/2017

The Team at Legacy Farms is the best of the best. We planned our wedding remotely, and did it with ease and confidence. Our day was everything we had imagined. We received compliments on everything from the food to the venue, and service from our guests. Thank you Danielle, Kelly, Tori, and the entire LF team for everything.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Tori · Married on 08/12/2017

We could not have asked for a better experience. The entire staff was professional, accommodating and a true pleasure to work with. My daughter's wedding was perfect one very way!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of Tony and Tori's wedding day. We enjoyed working with you and Tori throughout the planning process. Her wedding day was so much fun and it was a joy to see how much love filled our Event Center! Thank you for your review Lynn we appreciate it!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2017

Legacy Farms made my special day absolutely perfect. We chose to have a smaller wedding because we had a smaller budget but by no means did I feel like they did not care as much as if I had more money to spend. Amy was absolutely wonderful to work with and everything that they did made my day feel like we had spent a million bucks. I love having all the options of where to get married at the venue and I'm so happy I picked the pier out on the pond. I would recommend Legacy Farms to anyone looking for a small intimate wedding or up to a large Grand wedding as well as they can accommodate anything.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

Elizabeth thank you so much for your review. We love weddings of all sizes but I think some of the small intimate ceremonies are our favorite! We appreciate your kind words and truly enjoyed working with you! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding.

Kris · Married on 03/25/2017

The venue has so much to offer. Danielle was fantastic to work with the day of the wedding-we did not have to lift a finger! Everything was handled and taken care of exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

Kris, thank you so much for your review. We absolutely loved being a part of Madeline and Matt's perfect day! Your family was a pleasure to celebrate with and made our jobs so easy. Congratulations to you all!

Madeleine · Married on 03/25/2017

I simply cannot say enough good things about Danielle and the whole Legacy Farms team. From the very beginning, my husband and I posed a challenge for the team as we live in Texas and Legacy Farms is in Nashville. Through this challenge, Danielle worked tirelessly to make sure we had every little detail figured out for our big day, even from afar!

The day of our wedding went smoother than I could have ever imagined it would have and that was all thanks to Danielle and Tori. Danielle worked flawlessly with my vendors and helped everyone stick to the timeline to make sure the whole day ran smoothly. In addition to this, she put all the décor in place to make sure it was everything I imagined. It truly was so beautiful! Tori was there waiting with a covered golf cart the second it started raining while my bridesmaids and I were outside taking pictures. After this, she was there to corral our huge bridal party and family into the correct order so that the ceremony ran perfectly. It was so wonderful not to have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day since I knew I was in such great hands.

Aside from all the wonderful service I received, I can’t imagine a more unique and beautiful venue and we received SO many compliments from guests about the gorgeous setting for our wedding. I would highly recommend Legacy Farms and their team to any bride looking to get married in the Nashville area!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Madeline,

Thank you so much for your review! You were a joy to work with! There is no way we would've let our girls walk down the aisle soaking wet and are happy to be there to worry about those small details so you can truly enjoy your day. Congratulations to you and Matt and we wish you the best to your life in Texas!

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

Danielle was an absolute wonder to work with. She took mine and my wife's vision and brought it to life. The facility was beautiful and the wedding day went smoother than I could have imagined. As a groom, I couldn't have asked for a better planner and venue.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Cameron. We absolutely loved working with you and Emily. It was the perfect snowy winter wonderland wedding dream! Congratulations to you both on your special day!

Kim · Married on 12/17/2016

Legacy Farms was an awesome venue. Amy Richardson and the staff made it an absolutely stress-free event. The staff listened to my daughter's ideas and brought them to reality. It was a flexible process and fit within our budgetary constraints. Amy made sure we had thought through every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the process of planning the perfect wedding. The atmosphere was elegant, yet inviting and so much fun! We are still basking in the great memories that were made!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kim! We loved making your daughter's dream a reality. What a great night had by all. Congratulations to your family on such a wonderful union. Best wishes.

Allison · Married on 12/10/2016

Legacy Farms was the PERFECT venue for my wedding. As soon as we were booked, Danielle was one of THE best parts of the whole process. I always told people, I would have gotten married there just so I could have her as my wedding planner!! She was always on top of everything, helping me every step of the way. If I had a question she answered it ASAP, and if I got stressed she was always there to calm me down. Her attentiveness and efficiency made the entire process so much easier and helpful. The entire staff was so helpful and always made sure everything was just the way we wanted until after we left in the limo!!

We used all of the vendors that Legacy Farms offered and were very impressed! Donnette was so easy to work with on all of our paper goods, and made sure we got exactly what we wanted! We also stayed on the property for the weekend and got ready in the Manor! That was so special for me and my bridesmaids to open the night and celebrate the night before! Danielle made sure the day of the wedding ran so smooth so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day anywhere else and wish I could do it again!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Legacy Farms's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for your sweet words. We are so pleased that everything went PERFECT for you! Your Christmas wedding was one we will swoon over time and time again! Congratulations to you and Justin.

Dana · Married on 11/12/2016

Danielle and Legacy Farms did an AMAZING job for our November wedding! I was able to express my vision for the ceremony and reception and Danielle made it a reality! They took care of flowers, decor, DJ, catering, cake, etc and it was all perfect! I was able to put little touches and details where I wanted but they were able to take care of the big things that I didn't have time to do or worry about. Our wedding was exactly how I envisioned it but better! They go above and beyond to make sure every event they do is top notch! We are so happy that we chose Legacy Farms!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Wow! What a compliment. Your wedding was an incredible day to be a part of. We love seeing our clients happy remarks and are so glad we were able to make this an amazing experience for you. Thank you so much for your review and congrats!!

Jenner · Married on 11/05/2016

This venue and their coordinators and planners were so awesome. They made our special day everything and more than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and for entrusting us with such a special day.

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

This was the PERFECT venue for my son's wedding. The evening was truly a dream. The staff took care of everything....allowing our family to relax and enjoy the moment. Everything went off without a hitch. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/07/2017

jennifer · Married on 10/01/2016

When my now husband and I first viewed Legacy Farms we knew right away that it was going to be our venue. The property was gorgeous and the staff was so helpful. We live in Florida and choose Nashville as a destination wedding. We were a little concerned about planning a wedding from so far away.-But Amy at Legacy Farms relieved all of our worries. She was so responsive and helpful to any question we asked! She really made our vision for our wedding come to life. Planning our wedding from hundreds of miles away became a breeze thanks to Amy and everyone at Legacy Farms. Our ceremony went off without a hitch and the reception was even better than we had planned it. Most people say that planning a wedding is a stressful time in your life, but I can honestly say that not one thing went wrong during the entire wedding process or our wedding day! We would recommend Legacy Farms to anyone and everyone! They will by far exceed your expectations.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer! We loved being a part of your wedding day. One of the biggest compliments we can receive is someone recommending us to their friends and family. We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations to you we wish you the very best!

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

Legacy Farms made our wedding day a dream come true! All of the staff took care of everything the day of the wedding. All I did was show up and they did the rest! It was perfect. I wish I could relive my wedding day again!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you for your review Brittany! We wish we could relive your day over and over again as well. What a beautiful day that was. Our goal is to ensure our couples can relax and enjoy the day and not worry about a thing! We are so happy that was your experience. Congrats!
  • User7209000 · 2+ years ago

Amy made the entire day so seamless and stress free.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

That's our job and we are so happy you had this experience. Thank you for your review and congratulations!

Gwyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Everything and everyone at Legacy Farms was fabulous! The wedding was perfect and everyone had a great time. The bride and groom and their families could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

We are so happy everyone had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for your review, it was a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing day.

Legacy farms made my wedding day one of the least stressful days of my life! From the first meeting until the end of my wedding day, all of my experiences with Legacy Farms were easy and positive. They took care of everything and made planning a wedding extremely manageable-- true professionals! Great people, great venue! Thank you!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love what we do and absolutely love hearing positive feedback from our clients. Hope you are doing well!

Katherine · Married on 05/29/2016

As a bride and groom with only 6 months to plan our dream wedding, Legacy Farms was absolutely the right choice for us. Not only did they make the planning process a breeze, but they thought of all the little details we never would have! Danielle and the entire Legacy team pulled through to give us the most spectacular wedding day we could have ever hoped for. They were so professional, flexible with our hectic schedules, patient with our (mostly my) indecisiveness, and incredibly thoughtful and creative when it came to all the small details that made our day the fairytale we experienced. Legacy Farms comes highly recommended by me!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Katie! Working with you, Devin and your family to plan your special day was an absolutely pleasure. I loved all of the sentimental details you incorporated from your centerpieces all the way to the menu chosen for your guests. I am very thankful I had the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Sincerely, Danielle

Ashley · Married on 05/22/2016

Everyone at Legacy Farns was an absolute joy! The food was amazing, every where you are is a fantastic opportunity for photographs, the staff is extremely helpful, and overall the experience is unparalleled! Our wedding planner, Amy, made sure there was never any stress for us and showed a genuine desire to help us have the most full experience possible with Legacy. I cannot say enough postive things about Amy, the owner, Kelly, and Legacy Farms!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Ashley! You and Gage were a joy to work with! I can not wait to see all the photos... the sneak peek I was able to see on Sunday was absolutely beautiful!!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

Kellie & Danielle are fabulous!! They took my ideas, ran with them and made the rehearsal dinner extra special!! Everything was top notch...

Sent on 05/13/2016

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you, Katie for your sweet words! Kellie and Danielle loved working with you to plan and create the fun Mexican themed rehearsal dinner right after Cinco De Mayo from the fun taco bar all the way to the fun and festive centerpieces.